LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 104 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 17012
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15467

    Happy visit to Serene A

    Visited this AMP after reading a recommendation from someone here a couple weeks back and it is as advertised. Really good massage, very cute masseuse, overall a really good experience. I had Cici and she was great. Standard hr and tip.

  2. #15466
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingMore21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage joint on E main. Is it legit or is there room to have fun. And info on the girls? Pics?
    Respectfully, you might have better luck getting feedback if you actually provided feedback.

  3. #15465
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingMore21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage joint on E main. Is it legit or is there room to have fun. And info on the girls? Pics?
    YMMV, but each time I went in the past it was DIY, then they would text about a new girl and I'd trick myself into thinking it'll be different every time but it was always the same DIY.

  4. #15464
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingMore21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage joint on E main. Is it legit or is there room to have fun. And info on the girls? Pics?
    DIY, nothing great in the looks department either.

  5. #15463

    Health land massage E main

    Has anyone been to the massage joint on E main. Is it legit or is there room to have fun. And info on the girls? Pics?

  6. #15462

  7. #15461

    Cara Spa

    This place is insanely overrated. Have been there multiple times on the off chance it's better. The massage is typically awful to middle of the road and they have shorted my time every visit. The pricing is not great and the location sucks.

  8. #15460

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    For that kind of money on top of house fee, I can get something nice to come to me. LOL.
    Yeah, I'm just setting the expectation. I'm not saying it's worth it haha.

  9. #15459

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by MThompson32  [View Original Post]
    Autumn posted a new ad on rubrankings.com. Has anyone seen her at her new place?
    Yes she's back services are the as before if not better. Place could be sketchy at night but real nice inside and clean as before. Great same service I would for sure repeat.

  10. #15458

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    If you go, negotiations may start at $250, depending on the provider.
    For that kind of money on top of house fee, I can get something nice to come to me. LOL.

  11. #15457

    Cara damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Name is Cara Spa now.
    If you go, negotiations may start at $250, depending on the provider.

  12. #15456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hit sakura today this afternoon and was met with a line out the door. The small waiting area was filled with mongers and some were even waiting outside and ringing the bell continuously to get in. It was a mad house and by far the busiest I've ever seen an AMP decided to try another day.
    I'd consider yourself lucky. I went there the other day and paid for hour then whe only a 20 minutes in she had me flip and negotiation begin and it was ugly, wanted 70 for HJ and wouldn't come off of it forever, settled on 50 but ended up getting shorted 20 whole minutes. I won't go back, massage was ok what little I got, LOL.

  13. #15455

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hit sakura today this afternoon and was met with a line out the door. The small waiting area was filled with mongers and some were even waiting outside and ringing the bell continuously to get in. It was a mad house and by far the busiest I've ever seen an AMP decided to try another day.
    If they saw the review I did elsewhere I know why they are busy. Claimed their provider looked like an AV star and gave BBBJ and FS for 120 plus HF.

  14. #15454

    Sakura

    Tried to hit sakura today this afternoon and was met with a line out the door. The small waiting area was filled with mongers and some were even waiting outside and ringing the bell continuously to get in. It was a mad house and by far the busiest I've ever seen an AMP decided to try another day.

  15. #15453

    Cara Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    They have since moved to reynoldsburg new albany road, search the forum for their new address number is still the same.

    FS is still on the table there.
    Name is Cara Spa now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape