Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13352
-
09-22-25 09:08 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 157Sunflower Riverview
Really hype to know that this is here. I have a restaurant in the area on my routes, although if you check the yelp reviews, people are giving it away, and there's a lot of women there that are complaining about the excess touching, not sure how long this place will be running with open Google and yelp reviews depicting this place as what we know it is, so I'm going to have to visit while I can within the next couple days, will post experience fellas.
If anyone has pics of the girls PM me, not sure of anyone does but interested.
Any AMP's in Brandon / Riverview with Latinas?
-
09-21-25 21:03 #12661Regular Member

Posts: 2The word in Ruskin
Hi. Next month I would like to try Cherry Blossom in Ruskin. It's geographically convenient. I saw the post that it was raided a little bit ago. Do you think it is safe to go now?
Also, their google pictures show TS on the menu. Any insight / experience on how they do it there.
Thanks!
-
09-21-25 19:14 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 73I saw Brenda there today. Definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 15:03 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 95Too funny same experience where cleaning lady started table shower, did the flip and started to wash jr when Tracy came in and we started all over.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 14:00 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 351Cleaning lady, dressed like a librarian, gave me a table shower today since Tracy was still busy. Well almost a full table shower. Once she had me flip and tried to wash junior. She left the room. She said. "I go get girl. Better service. " Girl was not quite ready so they left me on the table with soap still on my body for what seemed like 10 minutes. I started to wash myself off when Tracy ran in and we started all over again. It was funny. And worth it.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
Librarian made sure to tell me twice that in October a new shop open "very close" that will have table shower and just one girl so no one has to wait at this place. It was a good size parlor with several rooms. Sign outside says "SPA".
-
09-19-25 10:36 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 225Is that the going rate now? Use to be 160 . These girls are smart and will always push for more if we make it too easy. Monger inflation shouldn't be self inflicted LOL.
Originally Posted by TampaHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 08:45 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 95Roman Holiday. Not sure what new name is going to be.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 23:20 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 67?
Which place are you talking about. 160 Parsons.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 20:35 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 746They don't use small condoms, they toss them in wash machine and they shrink! Ever notice how they never open one? LOL.
Originally Posted by TampaHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:03 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 95They have finally reopened today at 160 and Parsons Ave Brandon FL.
Originally Posted by CloseToHome
[View Original Post]
One girl working today (Tracy) 25 why / o Chinese. They have a nice table shower, she gets you nice and clean and goes to work front and back. Cute girl, natural B's and a nice ass.
Sounds like the latin girl Brenda may be back tomorrow.
Cleaning lady was there but not seeing customers " only cleans".
-
09-18-25 14:26 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 149Sunflower spa
O. M. G. This is the one. I haven't found a decent place since.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
Simply in Lutz closed down. Came in and got Yumi. Early 30's, nice petite body, big tits. 80 for the hour. Played with het legs and ass under her dress while she rubbed my neck so she'd know the deal. On the flip I gave her 2 Benjamins & she stepped out to grab a cover. When she came back she brought JJ. Damn that girl is fine. JJ made me promise to come back & see her, then she left Yumi and I alone & naked. Yumi climbed on for 69. Her BBBJ was fantstic. Her sloppy sounds plus her muffled moaning when I focusee on her clit almpst made me pop early. Finally she climbes off & put on the cover. I pounded her in miss for a while then took off the cover and she got on her knees. A few minutes later I popped in her mouth. She kept sucking & playing with the boys until my legs got weak. An absolute trooper.
FAIR WARNING: I am not build like a pornstar, but I nearly hulked out of whatever Chinese brand cover she used. If you're above average in size you msy want to bring your own. She also said 2 girls or even 3 girls at a time are an option if they're not busy. I'll repeat 100%.
-
09-18-25 06:22 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 4913Agreed
Just seems to be a sitting duck. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 13:26 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 43Sunflower
So I have made two visits to Sunflower and both time I have seen JJ. There is really nothing more to be said about her and or services they are top flight. My one and only comment about it is the location. It is a very busy strip mall with a lot of traffic during peak daytime hours, I was blocked in by the UPS guy for 5 minutes trying to leave the parking lot. So if you are trying to be discrete then would suggest off hours.
-
09-16-25 16:37 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 84Sunflower Amanda and JJ
Saw these 2 beautiful ladies this month. Both on separate days just have had time to do a review. But here you go. First went to visit Amanda sweet lady good massage full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cfs and back bbjws. JJ was next a couple of nights ago. It was very slow that night for them. So I was able to take my time and was the same experience as Amanda but more GFE and lot DFKing.
-
09-16-25 08:39 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 544Sunflower
I don't think Chad will let Sunflower stand too long in his area of operations.










Reply With Quote






