Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 12372
-
09-18-25 14:30 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 236Leah is at Zen on Hall.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 14:28 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 2035Same owner
All of the Portland area places that you have posted about have one owner. What other AMPs have you been to in the Portland area?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 13:05 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 123Hall
The one on Hall, next door to 7-11.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
New girl started the HE off with a BBJ but pivoted to standard.
I am more after a good massage and HE then all the extras.
-
09-18-25 12:39 #10719Regular Member

Posts: 20As far as I know, Leah only works at Hall Zen location. She is apparently away until sometime in October.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 11:04 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 183Which location, downtown Beaverton or 80 X0 SW Hall?
Originally Posted by Smith1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 11:02 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 183There's a big ass parking lot right across the street. And if one crosses the street at the lights, then go around the little apartment building, one can get to the rear door without been seen from the street.
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 10:57 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 183Not sure what you mean by this post, like at all. In a dark room she actually looked older, probably because of her makeup. Only on my way out I realized she must be younger than I originally thought.
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
As far as enthusiasm it is up to the girl, not the place. I had poor performance at the above mentioned places too.
Same with BBBJ, many if not most places offer it now.
All that said, I agree, it's nice to have consistency. All three places (Happy in Vancouver is also part of this networ) tend to have guaranteed minimum (BBBJ + cfs), competitively priced (160 for said minimum) and tend to have younger than average talent with an occasional gem. They are also more open to do more, care for cim and rim and that's often available with fair upcharge.
Other places upping their game, opening their menu and bringing better talent, Candy and Beauty / Kiki among them and that's great. We need more competition.
-
09-18-25 00:12 #10715Senior Member

Posts: 42If Baoju didn't have such a tight drive in for parking and cramped rooms, I would visit way more often. Bella was also a treat.
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
I'm still waiting on a unicorn so I have an excuse to make my way out to the west side. Keep up the reports brethen.
-
09-17-25 20:56 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 94LOL younger HAHAHAHAHA. Jinye Spa and Baoju are among my favorite places to visit. I enjoy enthusiasm not a robot / mechanical. I do not go any where for the massage only the play. I would appreciate any providers for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 18:44 #10713Regular Member

Posts: 20How does the new girl's menu compare to Leah's?
Originally Posted by Smith1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 16:16 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 2035Tigard area recon
Angel, Hall at Locust: met one lady, she was OK, but not interesting enough for me to plan a visit.
The place directly across from the post office on Main Street: attractive, may try her sometime.
Tigard Foot, same parking area as Woodcrafter and NAPA: no one interesting there.
In Beaverton, checked the place directly across from 99 Ranch Asian grocery: there was two ladies here one was younger I thought she was attractive one was older (late 40's / early 50's) than dressed sexy but was past her prime. Maybe if she was 10 years younger I would try her.
On to the next.
-
09-17-25 16:11 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 635Yoyo
Yoyo is the flavor of the week. She is getting worn out, the too big is just an excuse.
Originally Posted by HankChristine
[View Original Post]
Did you get a look at the other providers? I would think one would have a better chance of good service from them with Yoyo getting all the attention.
-
09-17-25 15:04 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 56Candy visit
Visited Candy. Was shown into the room by who I suppose is the MMS (though perhaps a bit young for that? Yoko came in after a few minutes. She made a point of telling me her name a few times unasked, so I think she's trying to make sure we all know who we are seeing. As others mentioned, she really doesn't like kissing / sucking boobs. She made a point of wiping them off after I briefly gave them some attention. She made a point also of telling me 'other options' that she makes available, but really didn't upsell. Paid for 30 minutes, got about 20, no massage at all. LFKBBBJTCCFS.
Just curious. Do we ALL get told we are 'too big, hurts'? I'm assuming I'm not 'special', but.
-
09-17-25 14:14 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 123Zen on Hall
Leah is fantastic at Massage and HE with Pm. She is out of town. Her new girl is cute, curvy and really short. Excellent massage. This is the one next to 7-11.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 11:37 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 183Yes, the place across Kaiser. Their ads were very suggestive recently and the girl was dressed rather provotically. Places around them all do extras, I doubt they are massage only.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





