Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 112 of 826 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 12376
Beauty Awaits
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10711

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    Visited Candy. Was shown into the room by who I suppose is the MMS (though perhaps a bit young for that? Yoko came in after a few minutes. She made a point of telling me her name a few times unasked, so I think she's trying to make sure we all know who we are seeing. As others mentioned, she really doesn't like kissing / sucking boobs. She made a point of wiping them off after I briefly gave them some attention. She made a point also of telling me 'other options' that she makes available, but really didn't upsell. Paid for 30 minutes, got about 20, no massage at all. LFKBBBJTCCFS.

    Just curious. Do we ALL get told we are 'too big, hurts'? I'm assuming I'm not 'special', but.
    Yoyo is the flavor of the week. She is getting worn out, the too big is just an excuse.

    Did you get a look at the other providers? I would think one would have a better chance of good service from them with Yoyo getting all the attention.

  2. #10710

    Candy visit

    Visited Candy. Was shown into the room by who I suppose is the MMS (though perhaps a bit young for that? Yoko came in after a few minutes. She made a point of telling me her name a few times unasked, so I think she's trying to make sure we all know who we are seeing. As others mentioned, she really doesn't like kissing / sucking boobs. She made a point of wiping them off after I briefly gave them some attention. She made a point also of telling me 'other options' that she makes available, but really didn't upsell. Paid for 30 minutes, got about 20, no massage at all. LFKBBBJTCCFS.

    Just curious. Do we ALL get told we are 'too big, hurts'? I'm assuming I'm not 'special', but.

  3. #10709

    Zen on Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    There are two spas north of Hall on that intersection, the one to the west (8040 SW Hall) had two grannies as recent as two weeks ago, haven't been in the one the east (8070 SW Hall) but heard it's light on extras. There is Zen spa on 12150 SW 1st St and I had texted with two numbers, one was suggestive and another outright promised everything. But the only time I stopped by the place the door was locked and there is no bell to ring, knocking didn't help not that I put much effort into it.
    Leah is fantastic at Massage and HE with Pm. She is out of town. Her new girl is cute, curvy and really short. Excellent massage. This is the one next to 7-11.

  4. #10708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Blue rose is the place near Kaiser right? They do extras as well, maybe I'm misremembering but I thought they only did massages?
    Yes, the place across Kaiser. Their ads were very suggestive recently and the girl was dressed rather provotically. Places around them all do extras, I doubt they are massage only.

  5. #10707

    Went to candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Went to candy from reports here. Yoko is cute a little older definitely has that kawaii look going on not actually sure she is Japanese as che says she was speaking mandarin to the other girls not sure I would repeat no massage just straight to business BBBJ was ok a little more gentle than I like but tongue action was good she has a very nice petite body nice natural tits but didn't like you touching or sucking much all in all was more than I like to pay for what I got I like the massage with a little teasing which I got none of if anyone is interested she is here till the end of month she told me git her number and she text me a pic of her self looks kind of like her maybe with some filters she is cute but not like the pic.
    I was there in the morning to see Yoko. She is 4'10", weighing in at about 90 pounds. She has the softest and smoothest skin without a hair or whisker to be found. Like your visit, there was no massage with her going for the GFE action to start. She took the lead, which led to a soft and teasing BBBJ until I tired of that and asked her to lie on the bed. I found her kissing to be nice and was asked to be very gentile with her manmade boobs, so I went lightly there and moved in for DATY. It was obvious that she was not interested in receiving pleasure so she asked me to move on to boom boom. She covered me up and offered me doggy that I accepted to finish. I had maybe 20 minutes of her time as I suspect that she was heavily booked. I did not ask for a menu and none was offered. It was a pleasant experience but one that I would not repeat. Why? Because she was processing me through without any mutual enjoyment. LFKDATYBBBJCG.

  6. #10706
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    "Dreaming of Sisters".

    Stopped by as I thought the place had closed down but saw an open sign.

    It's located on south side between 64 and 65 Ave.

    Seems they were closed for some water issue.

    They are back up and still popping.

    Visited for a 30 minute massage.

    Got a nice HE after the flip.

    Great natural, probably Double D's.

    She's short.

    Sorry I don't have her name or better description.

    Not sure what is on the table.
    That's great! I like that shop, always clean, smells great too. I've had CBJ and CFS there, never BBBJ.

  7. #10705

    Blue rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Blue rose near by had cutish, short, busty chick, still planning to check her out, haven't had the chance.

    Across the highway in red rose the girl is older, I'd say 40, but the face is attractive and body (clothed) looks fit and slender.

    Finally, the place near Hall and Allen sometimes has good talent, last month they had three girls, unfortunately all on the older side.
    Blue rose is the place near Kaiser right? They do extras as well, maybe I'm misremembering but I thought they only did massages?

  8. #10704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Yoko at candy

    Went to candy from reports here. Yoko is cute a little older definitely has that kawaii look going on not actually sure she is Japanese as che says she was speaking mandarin to the other girls not sure I would repeat no massage just straight to business BBBJ was ok a little more gentle than I like but tongue action was good she has a very nice petite body nice natural tits but didn't like you touching or sucking much all in all was more than I like to pay for what I got I like the massage with a little teasing which I got none of if anyone is interested she is here till the end of month she told me git her number and she text me a pic of her self looks kind of like her maybe with some filters she is cute but not like the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m5428.jpg‎  

  9. #10703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    This is the shop across from the now closed Woodcraft store. There are reviews of this shop.
    Was there last week, the girl there was 40-50 and said she is alone.

    Younger chick might be coming on specific days.

  10. #10702

    Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittana  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon a place near hall and 99, google listed it as "foot Spa" it is tucked behind a dental office with discreet parking. 119** SW Pacific Hwy, Portland 9xxx3.

    Very attractive Asian lady I would say she was early late 20's or early 30's. I won't go into every details but I did receive a nice BBJ and CFS for one sixty and as a bonus I got a great relaxing massage after the deed was completed. Next time I'm in the area again I will definitely stop by in the future.
    This is the shop across from the now closed Woodcraft store. There are reviews of this shop.

  11. #10701
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittana  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon a place near hall and 99, google listed it as "foot Spa" it is tucked behind a dental office with discreet parking. 119** SW Pacific Hwy, Portland 9xxx3.

    Very attractive Asian lady I would say she was early late 20's or early 30's. I won't go into every details but I did receive a nice BBJ and CFS for one sixty and as a bonus I got a great relaxing massage after the deed was completed. Next time I'm in the area again I will definitely stop by in the future.
    Same place you posted about on 5-31-23, correct? I stopped by there a few days ago, but I left because I wasn't interested. Maybe they have more than one girl working there.

  12. #10700

    Foot spa near hall and 99

    I stumbled upon a place near hall and 99, google listed it as "foot Spa" it is tucked behind a dental office with discreet parking. 119** SW Pacific Hwy, Portland 9xxx3.

    Very attractive Asian lady I would say she was early late 20's or early 30's. I won't go into every details but I did receive a nice BBJ and CFS for one sixty and as a bonus I got a great relaxing massage after the deed was completed. Next time I'm in the area again I will definitely stop by in the future.

  13. #10699
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    You sure it was Lucy and not Lisa, I didn't see her outside of Beauty but was sent the same pics Beauty uses for her from other spas, namely Aurora.
    They wrote Lucy in a text message. No mistaking that.

    Now do they have multiple names? Was it someone else texting on "Lucy's" behalf? Do they know how to spell their stage name? Are they lying about it being the same person I saw earlier?

    No way to know. I just know what they wrote.

  14. #10698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Zen spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell provides an excellent massage. I've also heard good things about Leah at Zen Massage which is near 99 Ranch Asian grocery store.
    There are two spas north of Hall on that intersection, the one to the west (8040 SW Hall) had two grannies as recent as two weeks ago, haven't been in the one the east (8070 SW Hall) but heard it's light on extras. There is Zen spa on 12150 SW 1st St and I had texted with two numbers, one was suggestive and another outright promised everything. But the only time I stopped by the place the door was locked and there is no bell to ring, knocking didn't help not that I put much effort into it.

  15. #10697

    Sister on Powell opened back up

    "Dreaming of Sisters".

    Stopped by as I thought the place had closed down but saw an open sign.

    It's located on south side between 64 and 65 Ave.

    Seems they were closed for some water issue.

    They are back up and still popping.

    Visited for a 30 minute massage.

    Got a nice HE after the flip.

    Great natural, probably Double D's.

    She's short.

    Sorry I don't have her name or better description.

    Not sure what is on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape