Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 825 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 12372
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10722
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Which location, downtown Beaverton or 80 X0 SW Hall?
    Leah is at Zen on Hall.

  2. #10721

    Same owner

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    LOL younger HAHAHAHAHA. Jinye Spa and Baoju are among my favorite places to visit. I enjoy enthusiasm not a robot / mechanical. I do not go any where for the massage only the play. I would appreciate any providers for BBBJ.
    All of the Portland area places that you have posted about have one owner. What other AMPs have you been to in the Portland area?

  3. #10720

    Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Which location, downtown Beaverton or 80 X0 SW Hall?
    The one on Hall, next door to 7-11.

    New girl started the HE off with a BBJ but pivoted to standard.

    I am more after a good massage and HE then all the extras.

  4. #10719
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Which location, downtown Beaverton or 80 X0 SW Hall?
    As far as I know, Leah only works at Hall Zen location. She is apparently away until sometime in October.

  5. #10718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Leah is fantastic at Massage and HE with Pm. She is out of town. Her new girl is cute, curvy and really short. Excellent massage. This is the one next to 7-11.
    Which location, downtown Beaverton or 80 X0 SW Hall?

  6. #10717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    If Baoju didn't have such a tight drive in for parking and cramped rooms, I would visit way more often. Bella was also a treat.

    I'm still waiting on a unicorn so I have an excuse to make my way out to the west side. Keep up the reports brethen.
    There's a big ass parking lot right across the street. And if one crosses the street at the lights, then go around the little apartment building, one can get to the rear door without been seen from the street.

  7. #10716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    LOL younger HAHAHAHAHA. Jinye Spa and Baoju are among my favorite places to visit. I enjoy enthusiasm not a robot / mechanical. I do not go any where for the massage only the play. I would appreciate any providers for BBBJ.
    Not sure what you mean by this post, like at all. In a dark room she actually looked older, probably because of her makeup. Only on my way out I realized she must be younger than I originally thought.

    As far as enthusiasm it is up to the girl, not the place. I had poor performance at the above mentioned places too.

    Same with BBBJ, many if not most places offer it now.

    All that said, I agree, it's nice to have consistency. All three places (Happy in Vancouver is also part of this networ) tend to have guaranteed minimum (BBBJ + cfs), competitively priced (160 for said minimum) and tend to have younger than average talent with an occasional gem. They are also more open to do more, care for cim and rim and that's often available with fair upcharge.

    Other places upping their game, opening their menu and bringing better talent, Candy and Beauty / Kiki among them and that's great. We need more competition.

  8. #10715
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    LOL younger HAHAHAHAHA. Jinye Spa and Baoju are among my favorite places to visit. I enjoy enthusiasm not a robot / mechanical. I do not go any where for the massage only the play. I would appreciate any providers for BBBJ.
    If Baoju didn't have such a tight drive in for parking and cramped rooms, I would visit way more often. Bella was also a treat.

    I'm still waiting on a unicorn so I have an excuse to make my way out to the west side. Keep up the reports brethen.

  9. #10714
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her? She opened the door, coming from bright outside I didn't get a good look and asked to see another, was told to wait in a room for Vivi which I did and Vivi was pretty good.

    But when leaving I got another look and Nova looks pretty fine, prettier than just cute, slim, nice rack, not sure if man made. She was behind the counter, didn't get to see her bottom half. Initially, while trying to adjust to dim light I thought her ass was too small.
    LOL younger HAHAHAHAHA. Jinye Spa and Baoju are among my favorite places to visit. I enjoy enthusiasm not a robot / mechanical. I do not go any where for the massage only the play. I would appreciate any providers for BBBJ.

  10. #10713
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Leah is fantastic at Massage and HE with Pm. She is out of town. Her new girl is cute, curvy and really short. Excellent massage. This is the one next to 7-11.
    How does the new girl's menu compare to Leah's?

  11. #10712

    Tigard area recon

    Angel, Hall at Locust: met one lady, she was OK, but not interesting enough for me to plan a visit.

    The place directly across from the post office on Main Street: attractive, may try her sometime.

    Tigard Foot, same parking area as Woodcrafter and NAPA: no one interesting there.

    In Beaverton, checked the place directly across from 99 Ranch Asian grocery: there was two ladies here one was younger I thought she was attractive one was older (late 40's / early 50's) than dressed sexy but was past her prime. Maybe if she was 10 years younger I would try her.

    On to the next.

  12. #10711

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChristine  [View Original Post]
    Visited Candy. Was shown into the room by who I suppose is the MMS (though perhaps a bit young for that? Yoko came in after a few minutes. She made a point of telling me her name a few times unasked, so I think she's trying to make sure we all know who we are seeing. As others mentioned, she really doesn't like kissing / sucking boobs. She made a point of wiping them off after I briefly gave them some attention. She made a point also of telling me 'other options' that she makes available, but really didn't upsell. Paid for 30 minutes, got about 20, no massage at all. LFKBBBJTCCFS.

    Just curious. Do we ALL get told we are 'too big, hurts'? I'm assuming I'm not 'special', but.
    Yoyo is the flavor of the week. She is getting worn out, the too big is just an excuse.

    Did you get a look at the other providers? I would think one would have a better chance of good service from them with Yoyo getting all the attention.

  13. #10710

    Candy visit

    Visited Candy. Was shown into the room by who I suppose is the MMS (though perhaps a bit young for that? Yoko came in after a few minutes. She made a point of telling me her name a few times unasked, so I think she's trying to make sure we all know who we are seeing. As others mentioned, she really doesn't like kissing / sucking boobs. She made a point of wiping them off after I briefly gave them some attention. She made a point also of telling me 'other options' that she makes available, but really didn't upsell. Paid for 30 minutes, got about 20, no massage at all. LFKBBBJTCCFS.

    Just curious. Do we ALL get told we are 'too big, hurts'? I'm assuming I'm not 'special', but.

  14. #10709

    Zen on Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    There are two spas north of Hall on that intersection, the one to the west (8040 SW Hall) had two grannies as recent as two weeks ago, haven't been in the one the east (8070 SW Hall) but heard it's light on extras. There is Zen spa on 12150 SW 1st St and I had texted with two numbers, one was suggestive and another outright promised everything. But the only time I stopped by the place the door was locked and there is no bell to ring, knocking didn't help not that I put much effort into it.
    Leah is fantastic at Massage and HE with Pm. She is out of town. Her new girl is cute, curvy and really short. Excellent massage. This is the one next to 7-11.

  15. #10708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Blue rose is the place near Kaiser right? They do extras as well, maybe I'm misremembering but I thought they only did massages?
    Yes, the place across Kaiser. Their ads were very suggestive recently and the girl was dressed rather provotically. Places around them all do extras, I doubt they are massage only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape