Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1534
-
11-13-25 13:46 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 52Definitely asian. Walked in to check it out and the provider was whatever the opposite of my type is. She was 50+ and thicker. I acted lost and went and checked out the upsatirs too rather than going through her door. If there is any extras, I didn't want them from her. I'm overly picky though. Might be worth a try for other AMP goers.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:08 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 196http://angelmassageia.com/
Originally Posted by PTDragon
[View Original Post]
Found via Google Maps. I haven't been and don't know anything more about it.
-
11-13-25 09:05 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 57Angel Massage
I was driving to Marion for some errands and happened to notice a sign for Angel Massage. Across from Granite City intersection towards Marion on the right. Next to a Copyworks I think. Has anyone been there? Might be legit but had an Asian vibe to it.
-
11-12-25 17:30 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 413Open
Went by last night. Open again.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:18 #1425Regular Member

Posts: 22Pretty sure it was owned by the ones who were busted in IC. They often told me who was working at all locations when I was looking for fun.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 19:29 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 413Been a few weeks. Waiting till November to see who is next.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 00:49 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 480Footy
Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 17:50 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 413Sunshine
Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:56 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 413Sunshine
I'm limited on my rounds. But last 2 times going past sunshine, all lights are off. Anyone have more?
-
10-02-25 22:24 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 196Yeah that makes sense.
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 22:34 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 36I haven't noticed any changes since the IC bust, but I feel like things have changed in the past 6 months. If you scroll down, someone reported that A Plus is being really cautious and so has Footy (I don't think they've been posting ads anymore).
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:05 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 196Have you noticed any changes since the Iowa City bust?
Originally Posted by CollegeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:33 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 36I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 15:22 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 413Check iowa city post
For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.
-
09-17-25 09:59 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 196I saw on another site that someone went to A+ and just got a normal massage.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





