Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30511

    HOT and READY

    You fellas let us know if this goes down in a positive way. She looks to good to be true. I guess I get leery to easy. If I can't find some reviews any place a red flag just goes up. Please let us know if all is safe and how good was the deed. Thanks /.

  2. #30510

    Gianna Bellisa

    I know this provider has been very well reviewed, so I just want to thank the Senior members for all of their prior reviews. It helped in my decision making. I just had a dream with this amazing classy beauty. She is everything that has been written before and more. She is a pleasure and joy to be around. It was scheduled for hr but went 1. 5. No clock watching or anything. I arrived an incall location. She met me looking fantastic in a tight dress hugging her sexy curves with a kiss. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG and then a shot in the bag. Cleaned up.

    Then we chilled and relaxed looking at all her dresses, shoes and different lingerie. I got a private fashion show! Haha then went for round 2, so MSOG with another BBBJ and CG. She had a big "O" and I shot in the bag again.

    This lady is phenomenal!

  3. #30509

    I forgot about the link if I didn't include it


  4. #30508

    She's real but I won't be seeing her

    Summer is real, her body is real but I won't be seeing her anymore. Never give anyone money to help them with their room before asking for it back. Why even help these girls I ask. Just felt stupid LOL. I won't be taking a chance on new providers. But y'all can take a taste since she needs the money. I'll go back to seeing my regular providers. Enjoy!

    Rates $$ QV, 3 $$ 1 H and 4 $$ 2/ H.

    She offered everything except bare and anal.

  5. #30507
    If memory serves she has been around for years, can't remember what she used to go by, but I recognize her, I'm sure if I could remember her name, you could search reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Her availability isn't great. Comms are a little slow but she does respond & her rates seem great so I'm curious. I plan to pull the trigger as soon as our availability synchs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/254749588721

  6. #30506

    Any intel on this one?

    Her availability isn't great. Comms are a little slow but she does respond & her rates seem great so I'm curious. I plan to pull the trigger as soon as our availability synchs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/254749588721

  7. #30505

    Deposit scam

    YMMV but I was asked for a deposit. She may be that one who's legit but I'm not trusting it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/heyyyy-handsomecan-i-fill-your/131538720518
    Last edited by Holden McGroin; 09-20-25 at 03:13. Reason: Forgot to post the link

  8. #30504

    Taylor Madison

    I have seen Taylor a few years ago in Dallas when I was fairly new to the game. Decided to see her again since it has been awhile and my curiosity got the best of me, as well as my little head taking over. She looks just like her pics. Blue eyed Brunette.Her clit is pierced which wasn't a concern for me. This time we met at her location, opened the door and she still looked good after all these years. Got undressed and went through the motions missionary, doggie, CG, RCG etc until I finished in the bag.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taymadison30

  9. #30503

    Senior member from KY visiting

    Could someone point me in the best throat direction for a larger member.

  10. #30502

    Latinas

    Does anyone have any of the Latinas they'd recommend?

  11. #30501
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she isn't with her uncle. Just realizing tryst may show people as active "today" even if they haven't logged on since last week. When you're looking at the grid of girls to choose from, it shows they are active today. When I click on her actual page, it shows last week. So it's either a tryst thing, or someone else out there has her login info and logged in.
    The active today status is listed from the available dates they listed when they placed the original ad. When you go to the 2nd page it shows when they last logged into the account.

    I know it's kind of confusing.

  12. #30500

    I believe you

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she definitely is visiting a uncle north of the metro, then will be visiting another uncle south of the metro, then another uncle east of the metro. Looks like might be out of circulation for a significant amount of time.
    Not saying she isn't with her uncle. Just realizing tryst may show people as active "today" even if they haven't logged on since last week. When you're looking at the grid of girls to choose from, it shows they are active today. When I click on her actual page, it shows last week. So it's either a tryst thing, or someone else out there has her login info and logged in.

  13. #30499
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely visiting her uncle and ad states "last active last week".
    Yeah she definitely is visiting a uncle north of the metro, then will be visiting another uncle south of the metro, then another uncle east of the metro. Looks like might be out of circulation for a significant amount of time.

  14. #30498
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Odd that looking at tryst shows either she, or whoever manages her account on Tryst continues to log on. It looks like she's last active today, for the past few days.
    She is definitely visiting her uncle and ad states "last active last week".

  15. #30497

    The Real Helena is Back

    She has a wide open menu and is an attractive blonde Russian.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-27757.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape