Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 41276
-
09-18-25 21:39 #38906Regular Member

Posts: 2Not surprised
I can believe it; pics don't exactly scream "warm and friendly". Her facial expression and that piercing glare has BITCHY KUNT written all over it (which I don't know about you but I'd much rather prefer to be giving it to a woman that doesn't particularly hate my guts).
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 20:11 #38905Senior Member

Posts: 260Blair Brockwell / Vonna Rose
Worst attitude there is. Bad hygiene. Those pictures aren't legit. So rushed it's not even funny. Stay far far far away.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:54 #38904Senior Member

Posts: 1146Can Cherri actually do it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/804537632415
Just winding if she can?
-
09-18-25 17:22 #38903Senior Member

Posts: 56Massage therapist
I see her posts often but never any reviews. Her name is on the tip of my finger but can't exactly remember.
Did she used to host down by the St Augustine outlets mall?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/255935563161
Anyone dream recently?
-
09-18-25 10:21 #38902Senior Member

Posts: 242Anyone seen this thick girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/927884110188
Seems interesting.
-
09-18-25 10:07 #38901Senior Member

Posts: 242I agree. I saw her for 30 min and she gives a massage which was ok but eats up more than half the time and said time was up before I could finish. Now she wants me to repeat bur I am 50/50 on if I really want to. It wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't a great one either. Just average at best even though I asked over and over about a passionate GFE time which she said she does.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 09:00 #38900Senior Member

Posts: 34Ariel
I had a similar experience 6 months ago. Almost left after waiting 30 minutes in the parking lot, then another 15 in the room while she got ready. I'd still repeat except for the nods during the session. Nice girl though.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 08:21 #38899Senior Member

Posts: 94Ryder
Her ex is back.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 18:39 #38898Senior Member

Posts: 414Whatever happened to the other Ryder? The red head with the tramp stamp? 80 Mario coins or 130 total if you wanted to add on Greek. She was good clean and fun.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 16:17 #38897Senior Member

Posts: 119Ryder. Selfie?
Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.
Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven
[View Original Post]
5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.
-
09-16-25 10:55 #38896Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes she's my favorite too
I used to go see her often last yr when she stayed at that crazy house of Hodges. Last month I saw in her ad that she was in a hotel at town center so contacted her and went to see her. She was actually at a nice hotel. I don't go to Westside or Northside and I mentioned before I don't like houses specially in bad areas.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
Too bad she is in that side.
-
09-16-25 10:17 #38895Senior Member

Posts: 50Deja
Had a great visit with Deja. Super fun, safe and accommodating. Clean place and she was clean and smelled great. Will repeat as she is my type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/045949176641
-
09-16-25 07:21 #38894Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone seen this chick.? She's definitely cute as hell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/186120828192
Dm me or post your experience please!
Wondering what she's like or if she's even real.
-
09-16-25 02:59 #38893Regular Member

Posts: 7Best BBBJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/302041655042
Give the best BBBJ in Jax imo, sloppy, deepthroats and swallows. Used to see her everyday when she was on the west.
Need help finding somebody on the Westside that's comparable.
-
09-15-25 18:49 #38892Senior Member

Posts: 260Kash
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/952173702510










Reply With Quote




