rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 535 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 8013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7278
    I have had this happen with her more than once. I drove two hours to see her after setting up a time and was unable to get her to the door. She later told me she was passed out. Well, that's almost four hours of my time. She's a good fuck but I'm not that good. I haven't seen her since.

    I.

    Quote Originally Posted by Micknbham  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happend to me on the same day only I didn't get to see her. We had a meet set and then comms got weird like she didn't remember the time. Then ghosted. I had a great visit with her in July and she did know I was a repeat.

  2. #7277

    Kc

    Quote Originally Posted by AleCazzzam  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen KC a handful of times over the last couple years, known of her even longer; got to actually know her a little bit and she's cool and stuff. I never had any issues but this most recent time yesterday something was DEFINITELY off, she was on something for sure. If I had to guess something benzo / opi related. For one when I left to meet her, after we established we were both ready, she literally ghosted me for a fucking hour which should have been my first red flag but I hiked a good bit to see her so I stuck it out and finally got a text back. She was confusing as hell in her comms too thinking back and when I finally got to her room she was super disoriented and was in the bathroom obsessing about herself in the mirror hard for a solid 10-15 minutes. Had to get her attention for something and she leaned forward, almost nodding, drifting ever more forward before snapping out of it, almost doing a mini fent lean.

    Personally I just can't with her if she's going to be like that holy shit it was rough.
    Same thing happend to me on the same day only I didn't get to see her. We had a meet set and then comms got weird like she didn't remember the time. Then ghosted. I had a great visit with her in July and she did know I was a repeat.

  3. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by AleCazzzam  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen KC a handful of times over the last couple years, known of her even longer; got to actually know her a little bit and she's cool and stuff. I never had any issues but this most recent time yesterday something was DEFINITELY off, she was on something for sure. If I had to guess something benzo / opi related. For one when I left to meet her, after we established we were both ready, she literally ghosted me for a fucking hour which should have been my first red flag but I hiked a good bit to see her so I stuck it out and finally got a text back. She was confusing as hell in her comms too thinking back and when I finally got to her room she was super disoriented and was in the bathroom obsessing about herself in the mirror hard for a solid 10-15 minutes. Had to get her attention for something and she leaned forward, almost nodding, drifting ever more forward before snapping out of it, almost doing a mini fent lean..
    Can you provide a link of any kind so we know who to avoid?

  4. #7275

    Kc

    So I've seen KC a handful of times over the last couple years, known of her even longer; got to actually know her a little bit and she's cool and stuff. I never had any issues but this most recent time yesterday something was DEFINITELY off, she was on something for sure. If I had to guess something benzo / opi related. For one when I left to meet her, after we established we were both ready, she literally ghosted me for a fucking hour which should have been my first red flag but I hiked a good bit to see her so I stuck it out and finally got a text back. She was confusing as hell in her comms too thinking back and when I finally got to her room she was super disoriented and was in the bathroom obsessing about herself in the mirror hard for a solid 10-15 minutes. Had to get her attention for something and she leaned forward, almost nodding, drifting ever more forward before snapping out of it, almost doing a mini fent lean.

    Personally I just can't with her if she's going to be like that holy shit it was rough.

  5. #7274

    Any other reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hhefner81  [View Original Post]
    She's a great lay and the truth with her BBBJ skills as well. She used to be fat but lost a lot of weight so now has some loose skin. I've seen her twice and loved both encounters.
    Thanks for this. I want to make the trip now but I'm almost 2. 5 hours away. It's dead in North Mississippi.

    I'm afraid because it's night time and I don't want to get robbed or nothing like that.

    But she and I spoke at length. I mean she talks so sweet. Funny story. While she was talking to me buttering me up, I almost shot my butter. But I maintained.

    That lady talks so sweet. If BJ is good and that vagina tight and sweet like she talks, she a winner.

  6. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkl35  [View Original Post]
    I'll be south of B'ham tomorrow with some time to kill. Anyone have any info on this one? If not any recommendations in the Hoover / Pelham area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192723399#.
    She's a great lay and the truth with her BBBJ skills as well. She used to be fat but lost a lot of weight so now has some loose skin. I've seen her twice and loved both encounters.

  7. #7272

    Any info?

    I'll be south of B'ham tomorrow with some time to kill. Anyone have any info on this one? If not any recommendations in the Hoover / Pelham area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192723399#.

  8. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhefner81  [View Original Post]
    Here 2 I recommend.

    Savage is a BBW all the way but massive jugs and a great lay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192392763

    Then sunshine is a near BBW with pretty massive tits too and probably an even better lay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/541030006142
    I am not 100% positive, but rumor is that Sunshine is visiting her Uncle.

  9. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Markmann806  [View Original Post]
    As the title states, I am visiting the Bham area for work over the next month or so. Looking for a dream with big knockers. Bigger the better LOL. Any recommendations?
    Here 2 I recommend.

    Savage is a BBW all the way but massive jugs and a great lay.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192392763

    Then sunshine is a near BBW with pretty massive tits too and probably an even better lay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/541030006142

  10. #7269

    Big Knockers

    As the title states, I am visiting the Bham area for work over the next month or so. Looking for a dream with big knockers. Bigger the better LOL. Any recommendations?

  11. #7268

    Great Lay Irondale

    Her name is Amanda and was a great lay. She's from Atlanta and says probably leaving town tomorrow, so you better hurry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/192518321#.

  12. #7267
    Quote Originally Posted by DastGeer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Brittany? Her pics look to good to be true, but I'm tempted to find out if no one else has.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...w/155625963723
    This ad is not new, and she always requires a deposit.

  13. #7266

    Brittany 3868

    Has anyone seen Brittany? Her pics look to good to be true, but I'm tempted to find out if no one else has.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...w/155625963723

  14. #7265
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.
    I had no idea she has been around that long. I know her from Facebook.

  15. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.
    She has not got better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape