Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 25034
-
09-22-25 08:20 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 156Syasia
Has anyone seen this one? Looks TGTBT, but there's always a chance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...2/358131149482
-
09-18-25 07:13 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 233Dangerously playful
Well she's into crack and meth you can probably draw your own conclusions.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 17:03 #23367Senior Member

Posts: 390Is this girl good?
-
09-15-25 19:43 #23366Senior Member

Posts: 193She's gross brother theres so much more about my experience with her. Pm me because the Admin deletes my post. Style knows about it.
Originally Posted by BDigital420
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:44 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 30What a horrible human being. Spreading gifts like that from a BJ is very rare. She's a very dirty person. Probably never rinses mouth out.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 10:33 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 4545Redd
She is back in Attleboro again. But damn, that suck. I almost got see her again yesterday but I won't. I don't want to catch anything even though I was the one that review her 3 weeks ago because I had a great time. I'm staying away.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 16:58 #23363Regular Member

Posts: 10If she is doing covered FS, then that must tell you guys something. She has been taking raw loads for years. Now covered except BJ! I would stay away from that.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 12:24 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 104She's clamped down on that. These days everything but the BJ is covered.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 18:59 #23361Senior Member

Posts: 111Pm
Pm'd you with a question.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 10:39 #23360Senior Member

Posts: 193Thank you ill look into it.
Originally Posted by GamerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 10:30 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 487Jazzy
Anyone seen jasmine lately?
Not a lot of quality thick ass on the board anymore.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/127242630498
-
09-10-25 10:09 #23358Senior Member

Posts: 76STD Testing & Meds
Planned Parenthood is good for that, but they do use a seperate My Chart login. At least in CT. I'm not sure about RI. I think there is a place in West Warwick called Thundermist as well. Not sure if they use My Chart.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 08:16 #23357Senior Member

Posts: 193Thank you. Ill look into it. I wonder if planned parenthood is similar.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 07:37 #23356Senior Member

Posts: 349Manet Community Health Centers has locations south of Boston, and do free annon testing on some days of the week. There website can be hard to navigate, so work at it.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
Q Care Plus is an online service to get the medicine PrEP to prevent HIV, and another medicine Doxy-Pep to prevent the traditional STDs after a suspect encounter.
-
09-09-25 17:34 #23355Senior Member

Posts: 167Might be the same group I dealt with a year ago. They rotate latinas around. If so, the ladies will deliver. Message me the address to see if it's the same one I have.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





