Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16136

    Anybody got any info on these girls?

    Bre-https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ca1710a7f63f.

    Lexa-https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-b6c961489969.

    Kendall-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4ecd00ceb7e0.

    Marie-https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-80cfec177f65.

    Allie-https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-601e472aedce.

    Yasmine-https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-1cc31757d9c7 (yes I know she may as well be a pro).

    Any info on these would be greatly appreciated. I know they are all DTF, curious of any bad experiences or great experiences. PM is fine.

  2. #16135

    Sitara / Princess Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This one had a profile a couple of years ago, same name. She was somewhere around Sandy Springs and made jewelry if I remember correctly.
    Thanks for all the replies about her. I didn't realize she was Princess Jasmine because she kept deleting her profiles and her name changed. I never did bite the bullet on her because of the red flags / weird vibes she gave off during our initial convo. Just got the feeling she was a scammer from the start. Always got to trust your gut / spidey senses guys!

    She was very adamant about me sending her an uber, but wouldn't give an address or allow me to pick her up myself. She just kept giving a general location or asking me to send the money for her to book it herself. No go for either one.

  3. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    How much did you spend on Tay. Was it worth it? Did you see her multiple times. Is she someone that's reliable.
    I paid $350 and it was about 2 hours? I can't remember all the details but I remember being a little disappointed about her weight but it wasn't a real turn off. I remember pounding her good and she was very vocal. I saw she reactivated her account recently so I reached out. I wouldn't mind seeing her again if she's not overweight.

  4. #16133

    Had a little fun with this scammer

    Ella-https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-03591e87d95a she promises a lot for a little. With the small catch she wants the money first. And she didn't ask for my picture, that was the big ol red flag she waved. Have some fun with her boys.

  5. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    I met Tay about 2 years ago. She was a lot bigger than her pics. She may have lost some of it by now but I would definitely ask for a recent picture. It was still a decent time, she was pretty vocal if I remember correctly.
    How much did you spend on Tay. Was it worth it? Did you see her multiple times. Is she someone that's reliable.

  6. #16131

    Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    Talked to these chicks and will give my inputs.

    Laura.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-a49dbf783dc3

    Notes: She looks pretty good but wants $500 no exception.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-e79e99f9bc00

    Looks cute and can host but is far. She's out of town at the moment.

    Kat:

    Looks cute but wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/login?re...4-1f093ee2cd5c

    Roxie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-bc43978a1468

    Can host but not attractive in my opinon.
    I met Tay about 2 years ago. She was a lot bigger than her pics. She may have lost some of it by now but I would definitely ask for a recent picture. It was still a decent time, she was pretty vocal if I remember correctly.

  7. #16130

    Great share! - link to Kat not working!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    Talked to these chicks and will give my inputs.

    Laura.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-a49dbf783dc3

    Notes: She looks pretty good but wants $500 no exception.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-e79e99f9bc00

    Looks cute and can host but is far. She's out of town at the moment.

    Kat:

    Looks cute but wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/login?re...4-1f093ee2cd5c

    Roxie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-bc43978a1468

    Can host but not attractive in my opinon.
    But I agree with your assessment on Laura and Tay!

  8. #16129

    Review of some of the chicks I'm talking to.

    Talked to these chicks and will give my inputs.

    Laura.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-a49dbf783dc3

    Notes: She looks pretty good but wants $500 no exception.

    Tay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-e79e99f9bc00

    Looks cute and can host but is far. She's out of town at the moment.

    Kat:

    Looks cute but wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/login?re...4-1f093ee2cd5c

    Roxie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-bc43978a1468

    Can host but not attractive in my opinon.

  9. #16128

  10. #16127

  11. #16126

    Thank you,

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised that I was attracted to her pictures (again). But that phone call with the raspy voice triggered memories of Princess Jasmine. See my review from 2022. If not for you gents making the connection I may have setup a meet as I was suspicious but did not recognize her in current pics. Adding pics and some keywords to help in future searches.

    Now the thing is, she does not remember me either. I would love to be courageous enough to scam her back but don't want to invite drama.

    Sitara is Princess Jasmine. That should be enough for future searches.
    Appreciate this post, post like these and other updates on Sbs are very helpful and.

    Why I read this forum.

  12. #16125

    Thank You. Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This one had a profile a couple of years ago, same name. She was somewhere around Sandy Springs and made jewelry if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    This is that girl who went by Princess Jasmine. She has been around for years. A lot of bad reviews on her.
    I'm not surprised that I was attracted to her pictures (again). But that phone call with the raspy voice triggered memories of Princess Jasmine. See my review from 2022. If not for you gents making the connection I may have setup a meet as I was suspicious but did not recognize her in current pics. Adding pics and some keywords to help in future searches.

    Now the thing is, she does not remember me either. I would love to be courageous enough to scam her back but don't want to invite drama.

    Sitara is Princess Jasmine. That should be enough for future searches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0032.jpg‎   IMG_0033.jpg‎   IMG_0034.jpg‎  

  13. #16124

    I guess so!

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdit  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she responded that she wasn't interested.

    Gotta respect the blunt honesty.
    That's better than what I got! She read and never replied!

  14. #16123
    I reached out to her and she responded that she wasn't interested.

    Gotta respect the blunt honesty.

  15. #16122

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape