Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 21037
-
09-18-25 18:30 #19732Senior Member

Posts: 121Nicole's Body Works
It's been a long time since I've been to Nicole's. I was looking for Linda / Chloe or whatever she was calling herself there. I haven't seen her since she left. The lady that saw me was just OK. She pretended to do a BJ, but didn't. In the end she picked up my. 7 tip (. 5 & . 2) and said "mouth is at least 5 just Go". I think she didn't understand one of the bills was a. 5 and not a. 2. Anyhow I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 11:47 #19731Senior Member

Posts: 781I was there about a month or so and the lady I had has been there awhile. Nothing special with her. The other lady I saw coming out of a room had a mask on and wearing gloves. Haven't had any thoughts of going back.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 11:01 #19730Senior Member

Posts: 270Nicole's?
Anyone been to Nicole's lately? It's been over a year for me and it was starting to go downhill after the name change. Looking for something new, L1/ L2, thought I might try again here if no updates.
-
09-17-25 21:45 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 38Every time I've been there
I'm pretty sure that's The only other English phrase she knows. "2 New girls next week".
Originally Posted by Hyapporankan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 11:23 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 75Has anyone heard of or seen Gisele she had a add up on craigslist.
-
09-16-25 22:05 #19727Senior Member

Posts: 94I've been a few times to see Sophia recently for some deep tissue work, and its basically new staff every time I go there. She must be a bully.
Originally Posted by Sage514
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 22:02 #19726Senior Member

Posts: 94Yo Yo was amazing
She's the reason I joined this site, to find out how the hell she ended up at a place that I assumed was totally legit. Read through all the forums to get the back story on Sophia / Pure / Church St / Lotus, etc.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
I messaged her after Yoyo left and asked if anyone else gave table massages the same way as her, and Sophia said yes. Didn't happen either time that I went. I have gone back to see Sophia for some deep tissue and stretching. She is great at that. But she gives me a weird vibe sometimes.
-
09-14-25 21:54 #19725Senior Member

Posts: 34Damage expected
Alright gents. I'm out of town and dabbled in my first MP. Got L2 service.
What are 'typical' prices for different services. I wasn't carrying enough but FS was on the table for 140.
-
09-14-25 15:08 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 93I agree. I'm done. Just when you get to know someone, they're gone. Sophia just lies and says "they went back to China". They're all still.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Here somewhere.
-
09-13-25 20:13 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 25Kyoto session
Last week I wanted to try the Chinese spa next to Kyoto but they told me they were busy, so went to Kyoto and got Julie.
30's, nice body, kinda short. Short BJ, cowgirl, ate her pussy a bit, finished in missionary. But unlike all the other Kyoto girls she didn't dress me, give me water, then asked for another 20 on top of the 140. Mamasan told me there's 2 new girls this week.
-
09-13-25 14:23 #19722Senior Member

Posts: 781The address is in the same complex as other legitimate hair and spa salons. It's also the same place that Z-One's former location LaVanna was busted a few years back. The owner thought she was turned in by the legit stores. Probably won't last long.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 13:16 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 199While this peaks my interest, spots in Matthews don't ever seem to last very long before MPD finds out and shuts the place down.
Originally Posted by Hyapporankan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 08:33 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 7337That really sucks. I wouldn't patronize that place.
Originally Posted by Sage514
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 08:02 #19719Senior Member

Posts: 93Sophia is the problem. She runs them all off. I had an appointment with one of the sweetest girls she ever had at her new location and she told me all.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
About her experience. Basically Sophia will use them for a few weeks and let them build up a paycheck and then not pay them. Because they're all illegal, they don't do anything about it. That's why no one stays there for more than 3 weeks.
-
09-12-25 19:37 #19718Senior Member

Posts: 440I don't know what rubber wrapped dick smells like but I'm guessing that's the "something potent" element. If it helps, I've noticed that the girls at Kyoto take a swig of mouthwash after they give you a cup before the table shower.
Originally Posted by DannyDanj888
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




