Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24414

    Tony is just a little b*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Seen her once.... slight baby damage, she is petite as hell, but for some reason, just did not feel the need to repeat.

    Stay safe!
    I have gotten that message several times, its a scam. Meaning those girls were not real in the first place. I actually responded to him, and said you have the wrong address, but I will meet up with you if you want, just let me know where. I carry, so let me know what's good. I got no response. I just blocked the number from then out. If you will see, this has been going on for years. The cartel does not have enough resources to go after anyone and can guarantee its some Indian dude trying to get paid LOL.

  2. #24413

    Info

    Good afternoon gents.

    Anyone seen this girl before? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/277281283425

  3. #24412

    Threatening message

    Got a message from Tony this morning threatening to come find me. I don't use my real number obviously but annoying nonetheless. Last night I messaged Viviann, summer and Diana before I ended up giving up. Wondering if anyone got a similar text. Although I know there's no way anyone can trace my burner its still a little nerve wracking.

    Summer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/280928084832

    Diana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/154012425088

    Viviann (aka skye).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/899126744998

    Stay safe!

  4. #24411

    Re: hotel Asian

    Anyone try out the hotel Asian services? How is it these days?

  5. #24410

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    Did you see that she is a tranny?
    He did say "trying something different".

  6. #24409

    Vivian

    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148

  7. #24408

    Newcomer

    Newcomer here, bee visiting several MP's but am finding myself wanting more. Any suggestions for someone to be my first that isn't going to break the bank?

  8. #24407

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun
    Did you see that she is a tranny?

  9. #24406

    Summer

    I'm thinking of trying something different. I can't find anything on summer, if you could post or PM me anything it would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summersofun

  10. #24405

    Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    When I was Lauren's regular before she became a hot commodity in GR, she hinted we could hook up in Big Rapids on weekends I have a cottage nearby so I could have wet pursuits two folds. LOL!! Apparently that's her home town so why not Hobby there as well. Not sure what's her plans are now but it would be a shame if she stayed up north! With her awesome service she could make money regardless where she hobbies at. Lauren has visit other Michigan cities profitably so who knows? Hunter was a travel buddy going to Ann Arbor together: getting pre cum just thinking of a duo with those two!! We'll just have to wait for those humongous mammaries pics of her to crop up again in GR. STG! ?Bottum Out.
    Thanks Bottum. She isn't my favorite but nothing seems regular anymore. I thought she had a decent thing going with other providers and there was a time where talent was regularly available. That whole crew would travel and upcharge for touring so hopefully she gives an incall discount! I saw Mandy yesterday she's not in the same place either but keeps rates the same. Honey now offering specials LOL shocker. Even Hayley is back posting. Seems no one ever leaves but sticking around and offering good service same price is hard to find.

  11. #24404

    Chanel

    I seen a post that Chanel was hacked but wondering if anyone has meet with her since and if it's worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/387142745284

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy_chanel33

  12. #24403

    Sexy Red

    Can anyone provide details on this one? I know she's been reviewed in the past but I can't remember what she was going by, I want to say Jordan maybe idk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...5/341732612426

  13. #24402
    Has anyone met her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone tried, and if legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/853589191184

  14. #24401

    Lauren home territory

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Is Lauren no longer coming to GR? Can't imagine big rapids is a bigger market for her unless those Ferris guys have money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...s/972233317718
    When I was Lauren's regular before she became a hot commodity in GR, she hinted we could hook up in Big Rapids on weekends I have a cottage nearby so I could have wet pursuits two folds. LOL!! Apparently that's her home town so why not Hobby there as well. Not sure what's her plans are now but it would be a shame if she stayed up north! With her awesome service she could make money regardless where she hobbies at. Lauren has visit other Michigan cities profitably so who knows? Hunter was a travel buddy going to Ann Arbor together: getting pre cum just thinking of a duo with those two!! We'll just have to wait for those humongous mammaries pics of her to crop up again in GR. STG! ?Bottum Out.

  15. #24400

    Lauren no more GR?

    Is Lauren no longer coming to GR? Can't imagine big rapids is a bigger market for her unless those Ferris guys have money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...s/972233317718

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape