Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 772 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11571
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10341
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    I think not, he did mention its in the same plaza as the vietnamese coffee store. Da Vien coffee.
    Banh Mi My Tho is the old school stop for viet coffee, not just their banh mi's.

  2. #10340
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo3333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where Emma from GS in El Monte is at now, or can share her phone number. I had it but lost it. Thanks!
    I think she was mentioned in the SFV board, Shine spa? Or another.

  3. #10339

    Emma From GS

    Anybody know where Emma from GS in El Monte is at now, or can share her phone number. I had it but lost it. Thanks!

  4. #10338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    Hacienda heights rec

    Any recommendations for a good tug in hacienda heights? That or Greek?

  5. #10337
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    If my guess is accurate, I'm guessing its called Moonlight Flower, which is in the same plaza as that new viet coffee.
    My initial guess would be moonlight as well, since it's in the same plaza as stated. But looking at reviews on google, Luna seems to offer the types of service we're looking for. Moonlight seems to have a lot of reviews from women who seem satisfied with legit services.

    Some clarification would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #10336

    Star Vivi

    Another rec for Star Vivi.

    Clean kitty, no smell, and good makeup. She will be at Star working for another 2 days before moving on to a new location. Friendly chatting and a good massage.

    Saw ChenChen asking for double but I didn't partake. She's also good looking.

    Hour+Tip = 60 + $. 6.

  7. #10335
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepFishn  [View Original Post]
    My guess was Luna or Big Apple. Same cross street.
    I think not, he did mention its in the same plaza as the vietnamese coffee store. Da Vien coffee.

  8. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    If my guess is accurate, I'm guessing its called Moonlight Flower, which is in the same plaza as that new viet coffee.
    My guess was Luna or Big Apple. Same cross street.

  9. #10333
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the shop?
    If my guess is accurate, I'm guessing its called Moonlight Flower, which is in the same plaza as that new viet coffee.

  10. #10332
    Quote Originally Posted by BD490  [View Original Post]
    Alright. This has been my ATF for a couple months now but I'll share it since I'm moving soon.

    In the same shopping center across from a popular viet coffee shop on Garvey Ave and Rosemead Pl is a hidden gem. Annie is a 20-30's something Singaporean girl with a gorgeous face and gorgeous curvy in the right areas body. 5'3"-5'5", Probably around 120 lbs, natural, full B-cups and a nice ass. 1 person shop from what I'm aware of, not including mamasan. I paid $40 for 30 minutes and laid for a mediocre massage with some slight teasing. Upon flip, negotiated $40 for HE (YMMV, more likely to do $60). I was able to do a lot of UTC roaming and had a blast exploring her all natural body. Asked for BJ, but she declined.

    Enjoy.
    What's the name of the shop?

  11. #10331

    Annie on Garvey and Rosemead

    Alright. This has been my ATF for a couple months now but I'll share it since I'm moving soon.

    In the same shopping center across from a popular viet coffee shop on Garvey Ave and Rosemead Pl is a hidden gem. Annie is a 20-30's something Singaporean girl with a gorgeous face and gorgeous curvy in the right areas body. 5'3"-5'5", Probably around 120 lbs, natural, full B-cups and a nice ass. 1 person shop from what I'm aware of, not including mamasan. I paid $40 for 30 minutes and laid for a mediocre massage with some slight teasing. Upon flip, negotiated $40 for HE (YMMV, more likely to do $60). I was able to do a lot of UTC roaming and had a blast exploring her all natural body. Asked for BJ, but she declined.

    Enjoy.

  12. #10330
    As someone who appreciates "bad" reports as much good ones (helping fellow mongers dodge a bullet so to speak), I'll leave a little contribution here.

    Stopped by Cozy Massage earlier due to desperation, proximity, and decent RM reports (yea fake I know). Lady number one comes out, frumpy looking middle aged (50+) with a nice smile. I asked if others working she brought out another girl who is slimmer maybe a couple years younger but I would still categorize as grandmas. I said no thanks and promptly left.

    Now they were both very friendly and eager and are probably 10's in service but their age and looks just don't do it for me whatsoever. So if you like mature asians this would be a great spot but do not fall for all the fake reviews out there claiming all asians are in their 30's with nice looks.

  13. #10329
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Ever since Walnut Spa closed down it's been dry in these predominantly Asian cities for FS AMP.

    Is there anything worth a visit in these cities. Or is Hacienda Heights popping. Or is it only West Covina and El Monte.
    Wondering the same. Theres an AMP near the district buikding. I messaged before, but never went. They stopped advertising on BP, but I'm curious how that place is. But it seems all the AMPs that open up in Hacienda doesn't last long.

  14. #10328

    Diamond Bar / Rowland Heights / Walnut

    Ever since Walnut Spa closed down it's been dry in these predominantly Asian cities for FS AMP.

    Is there anything worth a visit in these cities. Or is Hacienda Heights popping. Or is it only West Covina and El Monte.

  15. #10327

    9.5/10 Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Some of why'all have PMd me about her whereabouts.

    She's currently in highland, CA at Japanese massage. Its Far AF but letting you know for whoever is down to make the drive. I saw her yesterday and left my review in the inland empire forum if you want to read it.
    Way above average massage skills, tries to please and make me feel good. Love the service she provides. Your review has never let me down yet!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape