Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 41275
-
09-14-25 01:48 #38890Senior Member

Posts: 3712 weeks
Yeah, saw her about 2 weeks ago and the smell was there.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 15:01 #38889Senior Member

Posts: 30Ebony BBFS
Anyone have ebony provider preferably with a fat ass that takes bbfscip. I have a list I can trade. Girl I normally see had car accident and she doesn't allow CIP anyways. I can trade PM me.
-
09-12-25 22:23 #38888Senior Member

Posts: 497I saw Ariel last month and she provided a nice enough service but I'll not see her again. Here's why.
Originally Posted by Jhenley1280
[View Original Post]
- she communicated well but took forever to finally give me the room number. Then once in the room, she took almost 30 minutes to finally be ready to do our thing. To her credit, she didn't start the fun timer until we go down to business.
-she had what looked like boils on her arm at the same spot that needle marks would be which made me a little uneasy.
I will say she was nice enough but just isn't my cup of tea.
-
09-12-25 16:48 #38887Senior Member

Posts: 260Bittney
She's ok. Has an odor down there and remarkably bad baby damage, but service was ok.
Originally Posted by RalphFurley
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 12:36 #38886Senior Member

Posts: 32I haven't experienced her, but I do remember someone saying the BBBJ was great.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 12:08 #38885Senior Member

Posts: 69I think I know what you mean
Nothing too crazy about that.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
You see that sort of price point in NYC and LA. But this is Jacksonville. But I would pay top dollar for top service but when you're relatively unknown to the community, it's never a bad idea to build a reputation before increasing prices. If McDonalds started out with their prices they have today, they'd be gone the way of Chi-Chi's. But yeah; the numbers aren't crazy, it's the lack of certainty. For example, I'm going to visit NYC soon and so naturally I've been doing research. This cutie is a 25 year old student who hosts incalls and doesn't ask for deposits and has some only fan videos that have already shown she knows how to ride; how to please a man. 400 for half an hour, 600 for a full hour. If the reviews I'm reading are any indicator, I won't feel like I've wasted my time or money. This is Hazel (NYC provider for example in case you didn't read all that came before this link) : https://www.hazel-delight.com/bio
This girl you're talking about needs to build that trust before she gets a sizable influx of patrons. If I didn't see how well Hazel could ride a dick on her onlyfans, there's no way I would be setting up an appointment. But damn!
-
09-12-25 08:57 #38884Senior Member

Posts: 56Another no name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/392209383762
I feel like I've seen her post but can't remember her name.
Anyone have any insight? Seems nice.
-
09-11-25 22:52 #38883Senior Member

Posts: 374Good luck. I've been looking for weeks for a good Latina. Going out of town to get one, LOL. There's a couple on P411 for a premium.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 18:16 #38882Senior Member

Posts: 414Latina
Got some time tomorrow and good latinas in town? Don't feel like playing the is she real, will I get a fake cartel text, or it's a different chick when you get to the door. Any recommendations fellas.
-
09-11-25 17:48 #38881Senior Member

Posts: 2334And she only does outcall. So for those prices I'd expect her to make the bed, vacuum the carpets, cook dinner and wash the dishes too.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 16:38 #38880Senior Member

Posts: 585For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.
Originally Posted by HP333
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 15:29 #38879Senior Member

Posts: 559Slim tall & wet with no name
Has anyone seen this chick? Google her number and pics look too good to be real. But dam that moose knuckle looks delicious!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/526033501038
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y-/32749650007
Drew.
-
09-11-25 15:08 #38878Regular Member

Posts: 4Ari3l
I have seen Ariel (Ari3l) many times about 5 or 6 years ago then stopped playing the sport for a while. I have recently started seeing what's out there again. I never had issues with her showing any signs of candy damage and she was always independent no thugs or boyfriends. I saw her ad and was wondering if she is still as good as she used to be. I did a search for the name but it was a different Ariel that came up. If not does anyone have any recommendations for redheads that are reliable and GFE. Preferably in the orange park or southside area. I have seen a few ad's for other redheads (I have a thing for them if you can't tell) but not sure if they are reliable. I know I have only added 2 post so far but I will be adding more as I take more adventures.
Ari3 l.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/676815429510
Other possible redheads.
Tiffany.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/349184898033
Beautiful Redhot Redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/085778998772
Red on the head, magic in bed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/844632182519
-
09-11-25 14:41 #38877Regular Member

Posts: 4Brenda
I saw Brenda about a week ago. I don't mind mature women but she is not 54, more like 74. She had a hard time moving around and was a lot bigger than her pictures. She was paranoid about everything. After I went in her room and saw what she really looked like I just left.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/397700238762
-
09-11-25 14:09 #38876Senior Member

Posts: 74Clarissa TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/669562688679
Anyone have experience? Looks too good.







Reply With Quote





