Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38891

    Ryder

    I seen her other day and she is legit. She texted about services Massage, BBBJ, DATY, FS. But she has done CBJ and FS. No other services. She stays in apartment and it is in good area. The pics are little older. By the way I am long time monger but I lost this USASG website address. I am active member in ISG with same username. Someone shared this website info on that site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/185203724079
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2025-09-14_084851829.jpg‎  

  2. #38890

    2 weeks

    Yeah, saw her about 2 weeks ago and the smell was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    She's ok. Has an odor down there and remarkably bad baby damage, but service was ok.

  3. #38889

    Ebony BBFS

    Anyone have ebony provider preferably with a fat ass that takes bbfscip. I have a list I can trade. Girl I normally see had car accident and she doesn't allow CIP anyways. I can trade PM me.

  4. #38888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenley1280  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Ariel (Ari3l) many times about 5 or 6 years ago then stopped playing the sport for a while. I have recently started seeing what's out there again. I never had issues with her showing any signs of candy damage and she was always independent no thugs or boyfriends. I saw her ad and was wondering if she is still as good as she used to be. I did a search for the name but it was a different Ariel that came up. If not does anyone have any recommendations for redheads that are reliable and GFE. Preferably in the orange park or southside area. I have seen a few ad's for other redheads (I have a thing for them if you can't tell) but not sure if they are reliable. I know I have only added 2 post so far but I will be adding more as I take more adventures.

    Ari3 l.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/676815429510

    Other possible redheads.

    Tiffany.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/349184898033

    Beautiful Redhot Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/085778998772

    Red on the head, magic in bed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/844632182519
    I saw Ariel last month and she provided a nice enough service but I'll not see her again. Here's why.

    - she communicated well but took forever to finally give me the room number. Then once in the room, she took almost 30 minutes to finally be ready to do our thing. To her credit, she didn't start the fun timer until we go down to business.

    -she had what looked like boils on her arm at the same spot that needle marks would be which made me a little uneasy.

    I will say she was nice enough but just isn't my cup of tea.

  5. #38887

    Bittney

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphFurley  [View Original Post]
    I haven't experienced her, but I do remember someone saying the BBBJ was great.
    She's ok. Has an odor down there and remarkably bad baby damage, but service was ok.

  6. #38886
    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/392209383762

    I feel like I've seen her post but can't remember her name.

    Anyone have any insight? Seems nice.
    I haven't experienced her, but I do remember someone saying the BBBJ was great.

  7. #38885

    I think I know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.
    Nothing too crazy about that.

    You see that sort of price point in NYC and LA. But this is Jacksonville. But I would pay top dollar for top service but when you're relatively unknown to the community, it's never a bad idea to build a reputation before increasing prices. If McDonalds started out with their prices they have today, they'd be gone the way of Chi-Chi's. But yeah; the numbers aren't crazy, it's the lack of certainty. For example, I'm going to visit NYC soon and so naturally I've been doing research. This cutie is a 25 year old student who hosts incalls and doesn't ask for deposits and has some only fan videos that have already shown she knows how to ride; how to please a man. 400 for half an hour, 600 for a full hour. If the reviews I'm reading are any indicator, I won't feel like I've wasted my time or money. This is Hazel (NYC provider for example in case you didn't read all that came before this link) : https://www.hazel-delight.com/bio

    This girl you're talking about needs to build that trust before she gets a sizable influx of patrons. If I didn't see how well Hazel could ride a dick on her onlyfans, there's no way I would be setting up an appointment. But damn!

  8. #38884

    Another no name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/392209383762

    I feel like I've seen her post but can't remember her name.

    Anyone have any insight? Seems nice.

  9. #38883
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Got some time tomorrow and good latinas in town? Don't feel like playing the is she real, will I get a fake cartel text, or it's a different chick when you get to the door. Any recommendations fellas.
    Good luck. I've been looking for weeks for a good Latina. Going out of town to get one, LOL. There's a couple on P411 for a premium.

  10. #38882

    Latina

    Got some time tomorrow and good latinas in town? Don't feel like playing the is she real, will I get a fake cartel text, or it's a different chick when you get to the door. Any recommendations fellas.

  11. #38881
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.
    And she only does outcall. So for those prices I'd expect her to make the bed, vacuum the carpets, cook dinner and wash the dishes too.

  12. #38880
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/669562688679

    Anyone have experience? Looks too good.
    For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.

  13. #38879

    Slim tall & wet with no name

    Has anyone seen this chick? Google her number and pics look too good to be real. But dam that moose knuckle looks delicious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/526033501038

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y-/32749650007

    Drew.

  14. #38878

    Ari3l

    I have seen Ariel (Ari3l) many times about 5 or 6 years ago then stopped playing the sport for a while. I have recently started seeing what's out there again. I never had issues with her showing any signs of candy damage and she was always independent no thugs or boyfriends. I saw her ad and was wondering if she is still as good as she used to be. I did a search for the name but it was a different Ariel that came up. If not does anyone have any recommendations for redheads that are reliable and GFE. Preferably in the orange park or southside area. I have seen a few ad's for other redheads (I have a thing for them if you can't tell) but not sure if they are reliable. I know I have only added 2 post so far but I will be adding more as I take more adventures.

    Ari3 l.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/676815429510

    Other possible redheads.

    Tiffany.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/349184898033

    Beautiful Redhot Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/085778998772

    Red on the head, magic in bed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/844632182519

  15. #38877

    Brenda

    I saw Brenda about a week ago. I don't mind mature women but she is not 54, more like 74. She had a hard time moving around and was a lot bigger than her pictures. She was paranoid about everything. After I went in her room and saw what she really looked like I just left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/397700238762

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape