Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 252 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 3779
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3314

    Lake Spa. Upland. Ruby

    I just had this girl twice in the past week. She's freaking great! It was a damn good freaky session and better than my last session with her. She's here now and I'm posting so no one needs to TOFTT.

    Ruby is early 30's, 5'3 ish, slim body all natural, smooth skin, not skinny like the usual, some curves with natural lower C tits. Pleasant face with perfect teeth.

    If why'all want a freak that's also GFE, this girl is it. She remembers me so when I walked in the room she started stripping off my clothes, immediate DFK (passionate to sloppy) and then dropped to her knees for an excellent BBBJ. Solid 5+ minutes of BJ with awesome DT action. Then she asked if I wanted a massage. Although rock hard, I obliged. She's easily one of the better massages from anp girls. Great 15+ minute massage. After the massage, she starts rubbing her nice tits all over my entire back, alternating between that and licking, kissing. Then I know what's coming next. She starts her rimming sesh. She loves to rim TF out of you. Alternates between rimming and DT from the back. I put it in all the way and zero gag reflex. As she continues her BJ, she commences some prostate massage haha. If that's your thing, there ya go. This is your girl. Then I tell her my turn and get her in doggy position. I start DATY and DATO, going in deep as well both on the pussy and asshole. I got to return the favor after that rimming she gave me. I also stick my finger in her ass, all the way. After I'm done servicing her asshole and pussy, she starts yet another round of BJ and fuck that was good. Let me tell you, this girl has stamina. Lots of foreplay with her. Cover comes on and I start fucking her in doggy and fuck doggy is an excellent view with her as it enhances her curves. I pound for a bit before changing to cowgirl where she bounces on my cock and I need to slow her down before I pop LOL. I ask for mish and finish in mish with some passionate DFK.

    I noticed after I told her I wanted FS, she asks "condom" and I say yes. So is there a possibility of BBFS? Who knows. I didn't find out.

    HR 60 tip 160 because she earned that shit.

  2. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubi53  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out Swan Spa in Temecula and unfortunately it has the Yellow signs on the door. It's a shame that the city is cracking down on all the good spots. Any new spots in Temecula?
    Damn. I'm further north and Moreno Valley is an equal distance from me. Taking a break from Temecula.

  3. #3312

    Another one Bites the dust in Temecula

    Went to check out Swan Spa in Temecula and unfortunately it has the Yellow signs on the door. It's a shame that the city is cracking down on all the good spots. Any new spots in Temecula?

  4. #3311

    Lake Spa Visit

    I'm from SC and was visiting the area. I'm jealous because you all have great spots compare to what we have back in SC. Visited Lake Spa as they were the only ones open at the time since Blue Moon was closing. Highly recommend if visiting the area or looking for place to go. Won't go to much in specifics as you all have substantial amount of reviews on them and that's reason I went. If ever in SC Charleston or Columbia area I have recommendations.

    YnW.

  5. #3310

    Cherry Spa Upland. Anna and Lemon

    I was driving in Foothill Blvd in Upland area. I want to checkout Cindy at Lake Spa. I saw a big banner outside this shop (about 1 block away).

    This is a brand new parlor and the interior is very nice. I was greeted by Anna and she's a hottie. I guess she is in her late 20 to her early 30's. Outgoing fun personality.

    She had a spinner body, tone and golden light brown skin. She has an athletic body type.

    Got into the room, fresh sheets and clean environment.

    This is their 3rd day since their grand opening and they are not busy.

    We started off some teasing and she offered me 3 some with her roommate Lemon.

    Lemon is in her early 30's, light skin and spinner body type.

    This was my first time trying 3 some and it was out of my mind!

    I felt like I'm the actor in a Japanese AV scene. They were both giving me BBBJ alternatively and Anna hop on cowgirl style.

    Lemon was licking my balls.

    They are wild girls and fun to play with. I finished with Lemon and cannot hold my load and busted.

    House Fee for HHR is $50 and Tip was $260.

    I will come back and have fun with them again.

  6. #3309

    Lake Spa Upland. Taiwanese Cindy

    One of the girls let me in and into the room. Blue dress. I didn't catch her name. On the monitor I saw a slightly thicker one with a black dress. Then my provider came in wearing a white and black dress that pushed up her tits. I pulled Cindy, Taiwanese girl. Body late 30's, face 40. Pretty face with perfect teeth, full lips. She said there's some Japanese on her maternal side and I could see it. She's very thin with natural Upper B cups that show the effects of gravity. T stamp tattoo on her lower back as well as a couple more tattoos on her hips.

    So when she first walked in, the way she greeted me immediately gave me a slutty vibe. And sure enough as she got closer, goes for some LFK as I'm still clothed. I undress and she starts the massage. Massage was decent. Better than average but not CMT level. Some teasing here and there. Running her fingers in the crack, light ball grazing. Some titty rubbing before the flip. On the flip she begins DFK at a good pace, not fast like some other providers. Works her way down and starts playing with the ball sack and putting each one inside her mouth. Teases the shaft before putting it in. BBBJ was initially alright, sorta mid but better later during 69. I ask for 69 and she gets into position. Super small tight pussy. Small lips. Well here is where the BBBJ came into life. She started DT all the way down her throat. Fucking love this as I find it quite rare for providers to take it in that well. This made up for the initial mid BJ. I ask for the cover and she starts in ACG with lots of sucking on her tits and DFK as she reached down. Switch to mish and finish in doggy while looking at the tramp stamp. Good lay. Oh, she allowed FIV and very limited FIA.

    140 tip.

    40 hhr.

  7. #3308

    KQ Massage back again (Mimi)

    KQ Massage in Highland this is my 5th time here so far its 5/5 with 5 different girls over the past few months. There was 2 girls working there when I went today.

    Today I seen Mimi. She is about 32 yrs old a 5'4" spinner with soft MM C's, long hair and a beautiful smile.

    HF: $60 (45 minutes).

    Tip: $180.

    LFK, HJ, Breast Play, CFS, BBBJ.

    I now make it a point to stop by KQ whenever I am in the area. It has never let me down. Today I popped in without an appointment asked for 45 mins (because I learned my lesson that asking for an hour is a waste as I always nut well before the hour and am good to go within 30-45 mins). I handed over the $240 to Mimi as she left me in the room to undress and came back in 2 minutes later while I was sitting on the bed ready to go. I was the only customer when I went both girls were pretty but Mimi was more for what I was in the mood for. The other girl Emma was looking good as well. I was tempted to ask for a 4 hand massage and try them both out since I was the only customer but wasn't sure what the expected tip would be and I only had $300 cash on me.

    I told Mimi I have been there many times and this was the first time I seen her. She asked me to lay down I said "no massage just fun" she said ok got the wet wipes and cleaned my hands, balls, and dick she then undressed and started some light kissing and nipple licking me as she stroked my cock to get me hard once 50% hard she started a BBBJ which got me fully hard quick. She was great no teeth, very wet mouth, slurping it with nice pace and suction. Her figures was nice he skinny waist make her ass and hips look bigger the view was nice and before I nutted I stopped her and she grabbed the condom and put in on with some lube and got into doggy on top of the massage table I lasted about 3 minutes before I got my nut. She was really tight like really tight so I didn't last as long as I normally do with a condom on. She took the condom off and seemed shocked by how much cum I released "wow so much milk hehehe" she said relax and came back with a hot towel cleaned me up and I got dressed and was on my way.

    Face: 9/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    BBBJ: 10/10.

    Sex: 8/10 (mostly my fault only lasted for 1 position so didn't get to explore her in cowgirl, mish, etc.).

    Hygiene: 10/10.

    Attitude: 10/10.

  8. #3307

    Blue Moon Daisy

    After a busy week, I need a release. Texted, Daisy was available. So I went. I arrived 5 minutes early so I waited for her for a while in a room. When she came in, she was all smiles and gave me a big hug and a light kiss on the cheek. Daisy is short but slim. Very pretty face and looks young. Nice enhanced tits and can speak good English.

    Gave her the hf and tips, and some chit chat, she is very friendly. Tells me I'm handsome. Hugs me and grabs my junk a little and ass. She helps me undress and tells me to lay down. She went to grab her supplies bag and began the massage. I skipped the shower since I had showered like an hour before.

    The massage was pretty good. I felt her up the entire time. She made some small talk. On the flip she starts with a HJ while I sucked her perky handful of tits. Nice pink nips. After a few minutes of this she goes between my legs and starts with a BBJ. It was very very good. After about 5 minutes I had to tell her to slow down so I didn't bust LOL. She gave some BLS and made eye contact.

    Eventually she throws the cover on me and starts CG. I loved those tits bouncing in my face. We do some doggy and then lazy doggy where she flattens out on her stomach. During lazy doggy I think she liked that position more because she was deff loud compared to the other positions. I pounded her hard and loud all you heard was clapping. I was squeezing her tits during lazy doggy and felt so good.

    Anyways I feel ready to bust so I tell her to finish me off BBJ. She agrees. Takes off the cover and goes at it. I enjoyed her BBJ. Only a few minutes later I unload a huge load. She cleaned me up and gave me some hot towels then asked if I wanted a massage for the last 10-15 minutes and then she gave me a shoulder and head massage which felt very relaxed.

    Overall amazing tits and BBJ. Friendly and cool attitude. Good English. A very nice session.

  9. #3306

    8155 in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Latinas, where is a place can go to that has cute Latinas besides 3/7 Spa and Detox Spot in Garden Grove?? Skinny petite would be nice.
    8155 in LA works if it's not too far from you.

  10. #3305

    Latina?

    Latinas, where is a place can go to that has cute Latinas besides 3/7 Spa and Detox Spot in Garden Grove?? Skinny petite would be nice.

  11. #3304

    Bbfs?

    BBFS available anywhere? Not interested in yessie Incase you are going to write that in.

  12. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan187  [View Original Post]
    Yessie may oblige if she likes you, and can keep her face covered.
    I saw Yessie a few years ago and that's exactly what I'm looking for!

  13. #3302

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by CashMeOutside  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I've been out of the game for a while and am looking for the wildest most unhinged ladies that provide the best PSE. Does anyone have any solid recommendations?
    Yessie may oblige if she likes you, and can keep her face covered.

  14. #3301

    Top PSE Ladies

    Hi, I've been out of the game for a while and am looking for the wildest most unhinged ladies that provide the best PSE. Does anyone have any solid recommendations?

  15. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBolo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks JRP for the rec. Stopped by JM and had a good time. Here's my report - 5'5-6, late 20's-30's, blonde hair, decent / GND face, magnificent D cups that felt natural enough, slight belly pouch, body is kind of pear shaped with some hips, great bubble butt. Tits and ass are great, I would love if she was a touch slimmer but I digress. To me she's more attractive than the average AMP lady. Service was pretty good too, I didn't feel rushed or get any blocking. Great BBBJ and submissive in mish and DG. Overall a pretty good experience, since most of the AMPs near me have closed down and the rest have older ladies. I'd probably repeat but it didn't sound like she was staying there long. 40 hhr, 160 tip.
    Does any rim? Considering going.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape