Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 781
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #361

    Moon

    Is it customary to tip as well?

  2. #360

    Moon

    I guess there's nothing new to report about Rika or YaYa, or they aren't getting many visits, because there have been no posts about them.

  3. #359

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I'd echo this and def worth seeing I'd give her 8/10. Idk how you ended up talking about sizes lmao. I talked to her about anime the whole intermission.
    Well, we did talk about that and games, but then she told me she enjoys world history and she doesn't understand why japan tried to go against the USA, when foreign men are much bigger and bulkier than Japanese men, and then she went on a tangent about penis sizes, and she did confirm two things, that she is a size queen and that Japanese men are indeed small 🤣.

  4. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She says she is an scort in japan, so you will definitely have a great time, she is definitely early to mid 30's, she is hot as hell, but the skin is starting to sag in places, and she no longer has that youthful girly voice girls in their 20's would have, meowth was decent, She kept talking about penis sizes so she must be a size queen, a solid 7/10. I will recommend her but I will not repeat. English is functional. And she really is an experienced professional. Fake its, and her hips are big but there is no muscle mass, basically skin and bones, especially her upper torso when you touch it.
    I'd echo this and def worth seeing I'd give her 8/10. Idk how you ended up talking about sizes lmao. I talked to her about anime the whole intermission.

  5. #357

    Rika

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing0802  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Rika at moon today. Very warm and welcoming greeted me with a hug and a kiss speaks decent English. Pictures are accurate except she clearly uses some photo shop for her ass. It's nice but small not what you would expect from the pictures. She's a spinner small and skinny slightly toned body with B- cups would be my guess and puffy nipples would rate 8/10. Looks to be around late 20's maby early thirties. Good amount of DFK. Good sensual BBJ. Also very receptive during DATY will tell you what she likes. Service would rate 8/10.
    She says she is an scort in japan, so you will definitely have a great time, she is definitely early to mid 30's, she is hot as hell, but the skin is starting to sag in places, and she no longer has that youthful girly voice girls in their 20's would have, meowth was decent, She kept talking about penis sizes so she must be a size queen, a solid 7/10. I will recommend her but I will not repeat. English is functional. And she really is an experienced professional. Fake its, and her hips are big but there is no muscle mass, basically skin and bones, especially her upper torso when you touch it.

  6. #356

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing0802  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried moon due. But from what I have heard from others at other agencies. Is most girls only interact with you and don't really see them do anything with each other during the session. It may be different with Japanese girls since they offer bare service but I've also heard they make you switch condoms between girls.
    Definitely doesn't sound worth the damage.

  7. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    Rika is a must see. She stayed in NVA for nearly two months and received tons of great reviews. I've met her too, and without exaggeration, she's one of the best Japanese girls I've ever encountered in terms of service. Totally a Japanese service queen. Additionally, her photos are very accurate. She's very beautiful with a great figure. Treat her well guys and have fun.
    And, you guys can check my past posts, I wrote a long review for her.

  8. #354

    Rika

    Rika is a must see. She stayed in NVA for nearly two months and received tons of great reviews. I've met her too, and without exaggeration, she's one of the best Japanese girls I've ever encountered in terms of service. Totally a Japanese service queen. Additionally, her photos are very accurate. She's very beautiful with a great figure. Treat her well guys and have fun.

  9. #353

    Rika

    Saw new astronaut rika today, for me she was 9 out of 10, spoke good English and was very sweet and flirty, very GFE and liked kissing, BBBJ was amazing and did it as long as I wanted to, no rush service very relaxed. Believe they're implants very firm and perky, thin young and pretty, will try to see again before she leaves but she staying for a short stay, just had a great time with her so had leave a review.

  10. #352

    Rika

    Went to see Rika at moon today. Very warm and welcoming greeted me with a hug and a kiss speaks decent English. Pictures are accurate except she clearly uses some photo shop for her ass. It's nice but small not what you would expect from the pictures. She's a spinner small and skinny slightly toned body with B- cups would be my guess and puffy nipples would rate 8/10. Looks to be around late 20's maby early thirties. Good amount of DFK. Good sensual BBJ. Also very receptive during DATY will tell you what she likes. Service would rate 8/10.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced the duo with moon girls? Is it worth it?
    Haven't tried moon due. But from what I have heard from others at other agencies. Is most girls only interact with you and don't really see them do anything with each other during the session. It may be different with Japanese girls since they offer bare service but I've also heard they make you switch condoms between girls.

  12. #350

    Duo

    Has anyone experienced the duo with moon girls? Is it worth it?

  13. #349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedbruh  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find the post for this?
    Call the numbers on stg.

    From there, you should have an easy time finding her. That's the best I can do. There are a lot of phone numbers. They all lead you to the same place.

  14. #348

    Yaya

    Saw her this morning. She told me she'd be here another 2 or 3 days (that was about the most she said, she motioned for other instructions,) She is very pretty. No DFK. She kissed my chest on the way down to BBBJ. She did a great job with it and while my cock was in her mouth she turned her head in a twisting motion, very good. I'm an older guy who doesn't pound the meat like in the old days, so I decided to enjoy the BBBJ and CIM.

    I'm a regular at the AMPs. I go about once a week. I think I enjoy that more. I like feeling up the girls to see how far I can go. I've done nursing, DIY, FIV, and FIA (and not at 3rd! I got none of that with Yaya. I'll see a Moon girl as a treat, but I'll keep going to the AMPs.

  15. #347

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    Go check her out. You will not be disappointed.
    Where can I find the post for this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape