Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 29288
-
09-12-25 10:38 #26528Senior Member

Posts: 413Virtual visit
This was almost as good as being there! Plus, it was a nice peptalk for those who have been "riding the bench "for a while. Glad to know person and place are back in "play. ".
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 02:23 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Out of the fun for awhile - Broke my Cherry at Relax
I hear you brother. Similar situation. Been out of action for several months. And finally off medications helping to cure infections encountered. Had been wondering when this time neared should I "test" the equipment out myself first before going someplace, spending some cash and not performing. Finally decided just go for it! Broke my Cherry earlier this week!!!
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
Had been seeing those recent postings about Relax Spa upping their game and talent such as Apple. Never been there before because reports over the past years have indicated old ladies and not very friendly. So figured if it's changed maybe I should check it out. No Apple on my visit. But was greeted by MT who pretty much matched the description of Apple. Asked what her name was and if she was the only one working. She eventually figured out via her cell phone what I was asking. Said her name was Nee Nee (or at least that's what I understood). She called the other MT out and her name sounded like Lee Lee. LOL! Nee Nee looked younger and bigger boobs. Whether they were manmades or real and puffed up by the outfit I'd find out in a few. The ladies wanted 4 hands. No thanks. In my personal experience I like to devote all my attention to just one gal at a time. Took the hour with Nee Nee for standard. 60 fee. I didn't waste much time with the massage. I attempted to tell her about my surgery so she wouldn't be too shocked about the scar that's disappearing. Because of that I just laid down on the table face up. She rubbed me a couple of minutes before we started discussions. Offered $.20 for boom boom. She said more. I got her to take $.30. Reports said Apple was young, cute 20 something, 5'2" and 100 pounds. I'd say Nee Nee was probably the same except 97 + 3 pounds for the manmades. LOL! Nice big perky nipples. WOW full Bush! Haven't tasted one of those in a while. Everything smelled and tasted fresh. Wasn't exactly GFE because she turned her head when I tried to kiss her. I did get a few in later as things heated up. Definitely got her off DATY once or twice because I stopped at one point before I went back down again. We switched positions and she would only do CBJ. Probably best for me anyway thinking of infection concerns per above. Once junior was ready which wasn't very long I had her stop. I got up off the table, had her lay at the end of the table face up and me standing. I "had" been having good luck doing it that way "before" and lasting longer. However it had been several months and I was wondering would I pop in a minute or would I even pop at all? She put me in and I took it slow. I don't think she was faking it. She was working it too. I stopped a couple of times just before I was ready so I wouldn't. Re-positioned and started again. At one point got her legs up in the air, into my chest and real tight. Finally I was about ready to pop and so was she. I speed-ed up, she tightened up down there, and I popped in the bag as she was quivering down there. As we were both getting our composure back and before she pulls me out she shows me I'm #1. LOL! Not to sound gross or anything but I wondered how much and how thick the load was in the bag. First in a long time. As I said previously I was wondering if the equipment was going to work. Afterwards she starts getting dressed. No offer to finish up the time with an afterwards massage. But that was ok with me because it was nearing closing time and I think I wore her out! Me too!!! Hoping I could make it out the front door and to my vehicle. Like many of the MTs she asked how old I was. When I show them the fingers they are always surprised. You good!!! LOL! So broke my Cherry at Relax. All in $.90. Good time and even better to know everything is back working!
-
09-11-25 15:49 #26526Regular Member

Posts: 22Out of the fun for awhile
Hey guys, had some surgeries in the last 6 months and on some different medicines. Not too sure if the one eyed trouser trout is working right. What are your suggestions for a mature Asian who patient and easy on the eyes on the east side of Indy? Looking for L1 possibly L2.
-
09-11-25 14:52 #26525Senior Member

Posts: 507
-
09-11-25 13:19 #26524Senior Member

Posts: 148Where is this place?
Where is this place?
Originally Posted by ChingParr
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 21:05 #26523Regular Member

Posts: 14Now I know
So K / K is back from NYC, wasn't sure from the message today.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 16:18 #26522Senior Member

Posts: 251Summer Spa
Told myself I wouldn't visit here again. Big brain wasn't thinking when I parked and rang door bell. 45 dollars for a half hour massage. I offered 60 for service. She countered with 80 for boom boom. As we were about to get started. Big brain jumped in and said she's pushing 50 maybe 60. Just bust a nut and leave. No need to boom boom. I have come to my senses and regret my visit to this place.
I am posting to ask. Do you guys ever pass up a "sale"? I have seen some that will flat out leave when bait and switch occurs.
-
09-10-25 14:01 #26521Senior Member

Posts: 882Katy-Kitty and Coco at Mundy
Went in about 9:20 this morning to see Coco. Had to wait 10 minutes behind. "The Screen. " Two mongers left. Then both Katy and Coco came out at the same time. Katy was very aggressive and pulled me into a room. Coco looked disappointed. Katy gave an amazing hour long "massage" session. Everything you guys rave about!
Stop by and give Coco some love!
-
09-10-25 13:53 #26520Senior Member

Posts: 526Many have seen her. Go visit and report back.
Originally Posted by Awaythrow13
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 13:52 #26519Senior Member

Posts: 882Sweet Spa,
Originally Posted by BlckxLentz
[View Original Post]
45 South Franklin, Indy.
Take Washington exit from 465, then head east.
-
09-10-25 12:38 #26518Senior Member

Posts: 28Follow up
Any information on sweets location?
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 02:54 #26517Regular Member

Posts: 1Kymbeli / Kimberly
Was thinking of seeing her soon and was wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can share any details.
https://tryst.link/massage/kymbeli
-
09-09-25 22:42 #26516Regular Member

Posts: 24Muffler visit
Stopped by the Muffler shop last weekend. For the newbies, the building is right out in the open but the parking around the back is second to none.
Walking to the front door is a tad awkward, as you're in full view of 31 while you wait on someone to answer the door. I was quickly let inside, and let to a room by a very cute, thin gal in her mid-late 30's.
Massage itself wasn't anything worth writing about, as it mostly involved me being smeared with oil, but hey, that's not why we visit these places. There was some pretty good teasing beforehand. She even spread my legs further apart to get a decent grip on the boys. Much appreciated.
On the flip, she immediately went for the jewels. We negotiated $ . 20 for a BBBJ. She slowly licked the tip like an ice cream cone until I was ready to go, then gave me a high paced, very messy blowie.
After the pop, she cleaned me up and gave me a cold water. Before I left, she introduced me to "the new girl" which I already knew from my many many visits to Sunshine.
I do this a lot LOL.
Muffler is back! I'll definitely return.
-
09-09-25 22:36 #26515Senior Member

Posts: 193Kitty
Yes, same. She sends me texts now and then and the first couple were signed with a kitten emoji waving it's tail. I understand her to say Ktty, but I can see someone hearing caty or something like that. Andes.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 20:35 #26514Senior Member

Posts: 103Lili's
Well I had to download a new browser app just to get this site to work I haven't been able to post anything for awhile. I was looking at lili on Michigan rd awhile back. Finally got the money to do it and time. I went in with 200 as that's all I was willing to do. Asked for a hour ended up with a half hour but got everything (C). The girl was honestly super pretty. For an AMP I would say one of the best looking girls I've seen. It seems like most of the girls on the west side are 50+ and I would say she was under 30. Her name was Jenny she told me. Said she would be gone in a month. Honestly might already be gone just due to how long it took me to get this site to work. Only complaint is the fake moans and stuff. It really takes me out of it so I kinda just quit. But for an AMP. I would say best looking girl I've seen.
It seems like the girls on the south side might be better based on the posts but I've never ventured down there. Again I haven't been able to give much input since the site messed up but figured I'd through in my $$ cents.









Reply With Quote





