Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 16539
-
09-12-25 20:33 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 1055It says 9th st w
You going to get shot down there before you even get in the door.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 22:34 #15878Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Back at Soul, another round with Katie
Well, once again I'm in this part town, taking care of things. Since I had a splendid time with Katie the previous time. I picked her again for this session. I know some of you mongers weren't quite pleased with her. But hey, YMMV. After all I'm only here for a massage and some erotic fun. I'm not here to date nor marry the gal. Her attitude towards was quite pleasant, she wasn't being lazy either. She gave me a good 30 minutes of massaging, afterwards I received a nice wet BBBJ and a fantastic cfs. Like the previous session, we went through a few positions. Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Then back to missionary. End the fucking in this position.
-
09-11-25 17:45 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 90Booksy
I just downloaded the app and those same pics show up in my state too. I'm d question how real the add is.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 17:40 #15876Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Its possible the fellow monger whom wrote that love novel was highly enticed by his selected MT. Like always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 16:22 #15875Senior Member

Posts: 260Soul YMMV
I get what you're saying, but this was ridiculous. The dude wrote a straight up love letter to this chick and it was a significantly below average experience. It was weird.
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 06:52 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 90Chat GPT
Also believe nothing written by Chat GPT. This is straight up porn book fiction.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 13:11 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 374People standards in Jacksonville are so freaking low. Bottom line there are no decent providers at a massage parlor in Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 12:40 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 559Interesting
So I'm on an app called Booksy to schedule with my Barber and saw these 2 posted under massages. Any one know anything about them?
-
09-10-25 10:34 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 413Truth
Spot on. You should have read my review as well LOL. I was trying to be kind, but this is accurate.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 10:00 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 143Ymmv
Others have also posted good reviews on other sites about this MT. Your standards may be too high. This isn't Orlando, but the extras are just as good. There are other posts on here by other mongers, check them out and do your research before going.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 09:01 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 260Bullshit
Bro I have a bone to pick with you. You shouldn't write a review like this for a 4/10 service. She had fucked up teeth, was rude and lazy, wasn't that hot, and had a bad attitude. She wasn't the worst I've ever had, but so far from this review it's not even funny. I feel totally duped.
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 08:58 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 260She's ok
I've seen her. She's ok. Usually in a dirty house and not the most hygenic out there.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 10:45 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 94Trust
The Important message here is, trust your providers and senior members, don't just call the new pretty girl advertisement, when it seems too good to be true, 95% of the time it is. Great work on research.
Originally Posted by MN1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 09:11 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 13Figured that, the times they were booked was far apart, the place would have had to be running a sting inside. Not likely.
Originally Posted by MN1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 06:58 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 107I ended up doing a little deeper public records search and it appears those arrests were completely unrelated to the massage parlor. It appears there was an escort sting operation happening on that Friday at a local hotel in the area of 295 and San Jose.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





