Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28339
    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.
    Is your review recent?

    I have seen her. For sure two times. But this was when I was first entering into the hobby. Wayyyyyyy before COVID and all the bullshit laws that got created! Sheesh bring back memories, Raleigh used to be poppping.

  2. #28338

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. There's a girl I haven't seen in a very long time. I saw her a couple of times. The last time I saw her, she was definitely on something that was making her gitty and probably didn't know everything she was saying. She talked about other, more regular clients to me and how I was on the younger end. I didn't see her again after that. Seems like she is still in the game.
    I remember a review of her that said she literally shit the bed.

  3. #28337
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
    Do you have a link to her details. I can't find any active posting for her.

  4. #28336
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyTire  [View Original Post]
    Okay. But that link still leads to a provider who calls herself Amber, not Summer. Summer Bae is a different provider.

  5. #28335

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the right link? Your report is titled summer, but the link leads to someone named Amber.
    Oh man. There's a girl I haven't seen in a very long time. I saw her a couple of times. The last time I saw her, she was definitely on something that was making her gitty and probably didn't know everything she was saying. She talked about other, more regular clients to me and how I was on the younger end. I didn't see her again after that. Seems like she is still in the game.

  6. #28334
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the right link? Your report is titled summer, but the link leads to someone named Amber.
    Think it's this link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790

  7. #28333
    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.
    Do you have the right link? Your report is titled summer, but the link leads to someone named Amber.

  8. #28332

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvush36  [View Original Post]
    Sent me an address to a east Raleigh house.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/219537568962
    I recall seeing negative reports on this provider that she has a male counterpart that makes an appearance before the deed has even started. There are reports from several years ago. A search on "Montana" doesn't yield any results. She may have used another name.

  9. #28331

    Nicole Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Looking at her Donations page. It looks like she wants 300-500 just for a handjob. LOL. I would use my hands better than she does and save that money.
    She use to be much cheaper a couple of years ago. She had one price for the hour, which included DATY. Now there is an upcharge for that. But starting at $300 is steep for just mutual touch.

  10. #28330

    Has anybody seen her?

    Sent me an address to a east Raleigh house.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/219537568962

  11. #28329

    I doubt she's better

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I had her on my last, but last reviewers said she was a waste of time, people getting ghosted, etc. I believe she goes by the name of JLo.
    I've seen her maybe 3-4 times. She was a lot of fun because she is maybe 90 lbs. I would pick her up and fuck the shit out of her by pinning her to a wall. She wouldn't like it (she said that at least), but she would take every inch (and she would be dripping wet at the end - because her body loved it). The last time I saw her though, she was 30 seconds away from OD'ing.

    I decided I wouldn't go back.

    The stories of her since have been a steady, spiraling decline. I'm honestly surprised she's made it this long. Skip her. Not worth the hassle.

  12. #28328

    Nicole Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole Parker lately? Seems like her menu has greatly expanded since I saw her a couple of years ago and she is now up-charging for DATY.

    https://nicolesbodyrubs.wixsite.com/nicole

    I only saw her once since it was just ok. She is very attractive IMO. Thoughts?
    Looking at her Donations page. It looks like she wants 300-500 just for a handjob. LOL. I would use my hands better than she does and save that money.

  13. #28327

    Summer

    I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.

  14. #28326

    V. V.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
    Did She Require a deposit?

  15. #28325

    Nicole Parker

    Anyone seen Nicole Parker lately? Seems like her menu has greatly expanded since I saw her a couple of years ago and she is now up-charging for DATY.

    https://nicolesbodyrubs.wixsite.com/nicole

    I only saw her once since it was just ok. She is very attractive IMO. Thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape