Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19129
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting GR and sought recs. I tried Harley but she never responded. I may have got her # from wrong ad based on my research here. I called Royal Touch to ask if they had table shower. I assumed it was AMP as those are a staple in Indy. Non Asian voice answered and I hung up LOL. To make a long story short, I ended up scheduling with Saisha. 70 for 50-60 minutes. I get nekkid at her direction and get on table. She leaves and 5-7 minutes she comes back in and said she needs to get towels. 5-7 more minutes go by and I'm thinking WTF. She finally comes in. Massage was decent. She had her dog in the room which distracted her. She left briefly again. She was on her phone a bit two and I would notice her other hand rubbing after she was done texting.

    Flip over and she takes her tits out. Starts with oil and her hand. Takes panties off. She asks what I like and said hand or mouth. She is athletic build with great ass. I usually prefer petite small butts. Uses mouth and hitting the right spot. I busted quickly. I enjoyed my visit in GR.
    What was your out the door cost?

  2. #19128
    Quote Originally Posted by Banker33  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, from the Lansing area and was hoping someone could provide feedback on this massage provider. Lots of services listed, but after like 6 pages, no reviews on massage section.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...i/211953111597
    Link is dead.

  3. #19127

    Christy at Siam bodyworks

    Has anyone tried her? I'm thinking of traveling to Farmington. Appreciate the response you can dm me. If you need any recs in chicago. I will reciprocate. Thanks.

  4. #19126

    Looking for Intel

    Hello Gents, from the Lansing area and was hoping someone could provide feedback on this massage provider. Lots of services listed, but after like 6 pages, no reviews on massage section.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...i/211953111597

  5. #19125

    Royal Touch Saisha

    I'm visiting GR and sought recs. I tried Harley but she never responded. I may have got her # from wrong ad based on my research here. I called Royal Touch to ask if they had table shower. I assumed it was AMP as those are a staple in Indy. Non Asian voice answered and I hung up LOL. To make a long story short, I ended up scheduling with Saisha. 70 for 50-60 minutes. I get nekkid at her direction and get on table. She leaves and 5-7 minutes she comes back in and said she needs to get towels. 5-7 more minutes go by and I'm thinking WTF. She finally comes in. Massage was decent. She had her dog in the room which distracted her. She left briefly again. She was on her phone a bit two and I would notice her other hand rubbing after she was done texting.

    Flip over and she takes her tits out. Starts with oil and her hand. Takes panties off. She asks what I like and said hand or mouth. She is athletic build with great ass. I usually prefer petite small butts. Uses mouth and hitting the right spot. I busted quickly. I enjoyed my visit in GR.

  6. #19124

    Megan

    Thought I'd try her, but never seen her, and she wants me to call to discuss services and price. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/486673938837.

  7. #19123

    Brittany

    Attempted to see her yesterday after contacting a few others and after they replied with a yes if they are available they suddenly stopped responding to me trying to set up a time. Brittany responded right away and we set up an hr visit for an hour later. She then asked if we could move things back 15 min. Sure no problem. 5 min before our agreed upon time she asked what my ETA was. I was pulling in right then. I walked in and she immediately asked if 30 min was ok because she's late for another apt. I was kind of glad because I simply said I'd try again another time. She obviously wasn't the girl in the pics. Not hot but not ugly either. I got a vibe that it wouldn't have been a good session so I just bailed.


  8. #19122

    Kaylee non-rushed? Ya Right!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/014534246162

    Saw her a few weeks ago.

    Pros:

    Gets down to business quickly.

    Doesn't haggle on tip / demand more.

    Cons:

    Shorts you by 45 minutes.

    Not clean (BBBJ, had to ask for condom multiple times).

    50 year old vag.

    Pics are a bit over exaggerated.

    Small tits.

    Light raw FS.

    Poor aftercare.

    I know some of us love a good CFS, and BBBJ combo but she gave off vibes that she blows everyone and everything in a 10 mile radius. Very used, robotic movements, and seemed uninterested in the act completely! Didn't seem to take good care of herself, felt like I was with a penny *****. She apparently gets lots of guys booking 2 hour sessions with her, but I doubt that because 30 minutes in she was done. Told me to get up, here is your water and to go. Like WTF? I wouldn't have minded the BBBJ if she had first asked, or even offered a condom first; like who wants to raw dog someone who doesn't seem to care if they catch the bug?? When she started to straddle me, I asked for one to be used but she disregarded my request until I asked again. This only added to me feeling like she was a cesspool and only had me wishing I would have went anywhere else. The only redeeming factor: after the session I asked can I get back some of my money because I was only here for 30 minutes, and she gave me back some without putting up a fight.

    Session time: 90 minutes booked (only got 30 minutes).

    Damage.

    Tip: $. 80 (thought I was going to get a massage after the pop).

    Door fee: $(some of it got refunded after I asked).

  9. #19121

    Massage with BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for recs. DM me for recs when you visit Indy.
    Not much help with AMP but seems like someone gave a good lead. For white chicks check Harley out she's been reviewed well. For AA Delilah is probably the most attractive provider in the area and I would prefer BJ over FS from her. Also AA is Jezebel she offers nuru experience but her massage is good and she fucks better than most in GR!

  10. #19120

    Thanks!

    Thanks for recs. DM me for recs when you visit Indy.

  11. #19119
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    TNC is your best option. Lee Lee will give you what you're looking for.

    I am in Indy every year for the Big Ten championship.
    Royal Touch. Saisha. Best mouth in GR. Enjoy!

  12. #19118

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from Indy a few days next week and looking for good AMP, L1 or L2 preferably bare (see my user name), and decent non rushed massage. Will return favor if you get to Indy. I am staying on SW side I 196 and Rivertown Pkwy. Tips on good restaurants appreciated too. Thanks.
    TNC is your best option. Lee Lee will give you what you're looking for.

    I am in Indy every year for the Big Ten championship.

  13. #19117

    Visiting GR

    I'll be visiting from Indy a few days next week and looking for good AMP, L1 or L2 preferably bare (see my user name), and decent non rushed massage. Will return favor if you get to Indy. I am staying on SW side I 196 and Rivertown Pkwy. Tips on good restaurants appreciated too. Thanks.

  14. #19116

    7 Day and Relax

    I had some extra time while driving through GR so called 7 Day. I set up time in 1-hour and meeting with Ruby. I had difficulty with the lady who answered. I could hardly understand her, but the appointment was clearly made by her acknowledgement. I pulled off the freeway, and I was about 3/4 of the way there when 7 Day called. Ruby would not be available. I would have to wait an hour. I have limited time so passed. I was near Relax where I had been once before, and I had a good experience, so I did a walk-in. I was met by Anna. Mid 30's I'd say and not ugly but not much to her looks. Neither are mine. LOL. I got comfortable. Her massage I would say was 5 out of 10. I do like deep, and she tried her best I believe, but not what I have experienced many times before. Roaming was allowed. No tease. The flip was a 6 out of 10. UTC allowed, but her HJ method (s) was lacking compared to others. Because it had been a while, I did get it down, but only because it had been a while. I would definitely not repeat with Anna IMO. Perhaps, others may have been more satisfied.

  15. #19115

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo  [View Original Post]
    If it is the first time I'm meeting with a new provider, I usually wait. If I've met with them once or twice, I just hand it over up front. I hate any kind of haggling and I've only dealt with it there once with one provider that I probably wouldn't see again.

    BNG.
    It is a science LOL. Once you see someone more than once it's so much easier but idc if other clients walk out no tip if you ask for it up front or flip me over and go through a restaurant menu of options you won't get my money again. I am ok with some discussion on service and providers worth something do it well without focus on upcharge. As soon as a provider says I need $100 min or I won't go naked unless you tip more than usual I'm out. The best provider I saw who is no longer working had a fixed rate no tips and it was time spent. I have no problem if providers limit services based on their discretion with a client but these women could learn a thing or two from establishing repeats. Haggling over $40 to lose thousands on a repeat client is funny and stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape