Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16124

    I guess so!

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdit  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she responded that she wasn't interested.

    Gotta respect the blunt honesty.
    That's better than what I got! She read and never replied!

  2. #16123
    I reached out to her and she responded that she wasn't interested.

    Gotta respect the blunt honesty.

  3. #16122

  4. #16121
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find a workaround to the selfie verification and even bought a human face type mask to wear, but it didn't work.

    Thankfully I have three older accts that I can use until those either get strikes against them and banned, or if they make the selifie thing mandatory for older accts too. I would probably stop using the site at that point.
    I think a lot of people would.

    It just isn't worth the risk to trust that a 3rd party will actually delete the photo as opposed to keeping it in some haphazardly secured database just waiting to be leaked.

  5. #16120

    Valese

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-893184c0e878

    She said she wants money for pictures and dates, but won't do anything physical.

    I didn't even waste time giving a response.

  6. #16119
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I think you're probably correct, but also remember colleges just started their semesters. Takes the girls, especially the freshmen, a week or 2 before they hear about SA through the grapevine, so I would hope that would explain the influx of 18-19 year olds a week after school started back.

    But...it's probably mostly scammers LOL.
    I've noticed the influx around the start of a new semester, I wonder if there is some sorority inititiation (ie-How many SD's can you get to send money without meeting). It's a diabolical plan and wouldn't really surprise me if it was a thing.

  7. #16118
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    No, she's not going to meet anyone for 1 k, unless you send her (x- upfront to prove you're serious. And we all know that's a scam, I blocked her a long time ago.

    If you notice the influx of 18-19 and 20 yr olds in the past few days. I bet over 98% are scams. Just by looking at their profiles.
    I think you're probably correct, but also remember colleges just started their semesters. Takes the girls, especially the freshmen, a week or 2 before they hear about SA through the grapevine, so I would hope that would explain the influx of 18-19 year olds a week after school started back.

    But...it's probably mostly scammers LOL.

  8. #16117
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorama2  [View Original Post]
    Whomever is willing to spend can get her, just have the right approach and cash. 1 k per meet. Didn't take the offer so not sure what she's like.
    No, she's not going to meet anyone for 1 k, unless you send her (x- upfront to prove you're serious. And we all know that's a scam, I blocked her a long time ago.

    If you notice the influx of 18-19 and 20 yr olds in the past few days. I bet over 98% are scams. Just by looking at their profiles.

  9. #16116
    Quote Originally Posted by Nistech83  [View Original Post]
    I actually just found out the same thing with her! She instantly went to saying she is broke from being fired from her job and just wants online and to have money sent to her.
    Whomever is willing to spend can get her, just have the right approach and cash. 1 k per meet. Didn't take the offer so not sure what she's like.

  10. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her! And you are welcome.
    What is she doing? Or what did she do? I may have some fun messing with her.

  11. #16114
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her! And you are welcome.
    I actually just found out the same thing with her! She instantly went to saying she is broke from being fired from her job and just wants online and to have money sent to her.

  12. #16113

    Avoid Kenzie (18) - Atlanta

    Avoid her! And you are welcome.

  13. #16112

    Would say she is an escort

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-ffa21559cc04

    This one is DTF too, but gives off a slightl pro vibe. She wants 400 ppm or 200 for just BJ. Not worth it for me, but just sharing the info.
    She has been around and diff profiles too. I consider her as escort.

  14. #16111
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find a workaround to the selfie verification and even bought a human face type mask to wear, but it didn't work.

    Thankfully I have three older accts that I can use until those either get strikes against them and banned, or if they make the selifie thing mandatory for older accts too. I would probably stop using the site at that point.
    Off to costume store to get fake hair, beard and moustache and some glasses LOL.

    Hope that works.

  15. #16110

    Rose 28 in Lithia Springs

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-ffa21559cc04

    This one is DTF too, but gives off a slightl pro vibe. She wants 400 ppm or 200 for just BJ. Not worth it for me, but just sharing the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape