Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17261
-
09-12-25 22:45 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 109I think a lot of people would.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
It just isn't worth the risk to trust that a 3rd party will actually delete the photo as opposed to keeping it in some haphazardly secured database just waiting to be leaked.
-
09-12-25 19:05 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 109Valese
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-893184c0e878
She said she wants money for pictures and dates, but won't do anything physical.
I didn't even waste time giving a response.
-
09-09-25 08:56 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 534I've noticed the influx around the start of a new semester, I wonder if there is some sorority inititiation (ie-How many SD's can you get to send money without meeting). It's a diabolical plan and wouldn't really surprise me if it was a thing.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 01:07 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 1302I think you're probably correct, but also remember colleges just started their semesters. Takes the girls, especially the freshmen, a week or 2 before they hear about SA through the grapevine, so I would hope that would explain the influx of 18-19 year olds a week after school started back.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
But...it's probably mostly scammers LOL.
-
09-08-25 20:29 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 534No, she's not going to meet anyone for 1 k, unless you send her (x- upfront to prove you're serious. And we all know that's a scam, I blocked her a long time ago.
Originally Posted by KingHorama2
[View Original Post]
If you notice the influx of 18-19 and 20 yr olds in the past few days. I bet over 98% are scams. Just by looking at their profiles.
-
09-07-25 22:40 #16116Regular Member

Posts: 14Whomever is willing to spend can get her, just have the right approach and cash. 1 k per meet. Didn't take the offer so not sure what she's like.
Originally Posted by Nistech83
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 22:24 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 96What is she doing? Or what did she do? I may have some fun messing with her.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 21:48 #16114Regular Member

Posts: 13I actually just found out the same thing with her! She instantly went to saying she is broke from being fired from her job and just wants online and to have money sent to her.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 21:10 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 149Avoid Kenzie (18) - Atlanta
Avoid her! And you are welcome.
-
09-06-25 02:19 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 149Would say she is an escort
She has been around and diff profiles too. I consider her as escort.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 14:50 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 846Off to costume store to get fake hair, beard and moustache and some glasses LOL.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
Hope that works.
-
09-04-25 01:09 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 1843Rose 28 in Lithia Springs
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-ffa21559cc04
This one is DTF too, but gives off a slightl pro vibe. She wants 400 ppm or 200 for just BJ. Not worth it for me, but just sharing the info.
-
09-03-25 06:27 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 1843Lauren 32 in Ackworth
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-d6eafcb46c3f
I talked to this one a good bit and she seems DTF. She sent me all kinds of explicit pics and videos. She looks good in those, but a lot younger. I just don't know if those pics on the site are of a 32 y/o.
She seems good to go, but I just get a high traffic vibe from her, so going to pass. We didn't even discuss ppm amount. Anyway I appreciate her enthusiasm but just seems too risky for me (BBFS, I mean).
-
09-03-25 06:20 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 1843I tried to find a workaround to the selfie verification and even bought a human face type mask to wear, but it didn't work.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Thankfully I have three older accts that I can use until those either get strikes against them and banned, or if they make the selifie thing mandatory for older accts too. I would probably stop using the site at that point.
-
09-03-25 06:18 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 1843I have been talking to more of the girls on Signal and a bunch of them just use their real first and last name on it. So then I can easily look them up on Facebook and sometimes on Instagram and Tiktok.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
You definitely get a feel for their lives, which is sometimes not a great thing and can ruin the fantasy a bit. But overall, it is more intel and that is generally good.










Reply With Quote






