Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 17049
-
09-15-25 11:31 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 193Quoted me 2 k, needless to say I passed.
Originally Posted by MasterBaggins
[View Original Post]
What did she quote you for everything?
-
09-15-25 11:10 #16448Senior Member

Posts: 53GPS Ella
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-ed61afb22a91
Had a nice chat her, went to talking over text. Mentioned she was on her period so I suggested just head. She was cool with it, then proceeds to ask 550 for just head! I was stunned to say the least.
-
09-13-25 18:53 #16447Senior Member

Posts: 253She takes a couple of dates before any intimacy. 3 each date prior to anything else.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
DM for more details if you want.
-
09-13-25 03:05 #16446Senior Member

Posts: 381Lexi
What's the damage? Pricey is different for everyone.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 05:44 #16445Senior Member

Posts: 36What was the damage? I have talked to her before but got busy.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 01:11 #16444Senior Member

Posts: 253Lexi
Anyone still use WYP? I saw this one the other night at my hotel. Fun times. Pricey but fucking worh it. Good fuck. I suspect seeing quite a few guys. I'm supposed to be seeing her again soon
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GomXO0z6gWB8K1
https://i.ibb.co/9myYd6X7/c132382f9a...8f37db13c5.jpg
-
09-11-25 19:05 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 381CL also Claudia
Had multiple profiles. First, this one's relationship status is not "Complicated", she is married and the husband is not OK with this. Literally heard her talking on the phone with him as he was yelling for her to come home and she refused. Heavier then pics. Never saw someone so drunk in my life as she holed up in a hotel room in Schaumburg with bottles of vodka around her and partially eaten McDonald's. So sloppy drunk that she could barely talk. I think she is mostly doing this is to get under his skin as she has been with others and he knows about it. I would advise to avoid at all costs. On the plus side, BBFSCIP. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-736720c5e5f9.
-
09-10-25 23:15 #16442Senior Member

Posts: 193Jea
This one is a deposit scammer https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d4a9259ff58e.
-
09-10-25 11:13 #16441Senior Member

Posts: 109Flake
Chatted with her a few months backs. Flaked on meeting up twice. She changed her SA name too.
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 22:57 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 381Nikki
Funny but must be running through a lot of guys and one told her about this post. As soon as I posted this, she changed her cover pic, added new pics and changed her location to Schaumburg. If you want an expensive pro that is high, flaky and moody, then here you go. But for what she is asking 7-8 X $, you can get better at one of the agencies, at least you know they will show up and spend probably less. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-d61480b7ed62.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 18:46 #16439Regular Member

Posts: 6Lisa
The forum isn't allowing me to have a link in this section and post so I just attached the pics. Any intel on this one? Its been 4 weeks of texting, tentative plans, pic sending, but nothing. We even facetimed! Can't figure out if this one is a just another flake or what.
-
09-09-25 15:00 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 381Nikki
Definitely seeing more then one guy in a day. Another member reached out to me and said he banged her the prior week. I asked him what day. Turns out it was the same day after she left me the night and following morning I banged her.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 23:35 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 381Seeking Discounts
When I didn't renew right away before, I would see 20% off pop up randomly here and there. But of course that is still more then it was before the increase and the 33% off coupon code that we all used to use before was great but no more.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 13:02 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 170Intel on "Bob"
Anyone met with this one? She's slim, cute, and lives downtown.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-15825d1c03f4
-
09-08-25 12:43 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 77Insights Nicky or Cecelia
Anyone with insights on this one? Planning to meet soon?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-5dc030b04434
Or this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-c1b1f4cb3f8d












Reply With Quote





