Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 12365
-
09-08-25 02:24 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 371Much talked about place on Holgate. Met Coco (sounded like Yoko when asked), poor English, but if you're into 30's petite spinners with a flat tummy, she may be the one for you. Paid a little extra for the hour, and she offered a decent massage after the deed. Was Gee Eff Eee all the way through. However, she leaves in the middle of the this month. Met Yoko on way out and might hit her up soon.
I went to the other place near there by the fruit shop. Julie (I think), 40's tall for Asian hwp with everything offered.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 23:07 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 2035119th
This is the road that goes from Vancouver to Battle Ground. Stopped by Sunshine, met an average lady there, I'd say she was a 6. 5. Next was Diamond, just south of the Goodwill. First lady was about 33, reasonably attractive, huge boobs. 2nd lady was taller, thinner, more attractive, typical Asian compact boobs, stylish hairstyle. I might go back to sort her out. I didn't have time to stay, but left with a chubbie. Always a good sign.
-
09-07-25 22:44 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 2035Try King, I've had good experiences there.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 17:46 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 128Smoking Hot Sophia
Sophia sounds amazing but I assume this beauty has rotated out of Love Spa. Anybody know where she might be now? I would live to check her out.
Originally Posted by StizzyJizzy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 03:10 #10651Regular Member

Posts: 5Same top tier experience. Will be there 'til EOM. Got her number, will absolutely be seeing her again!
Originally Posted by PdxMassage
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 02:58 #10650Senior Member

Posts: 1002Stopped by 439 broadway today for meet and greet but did not have time to stay. Decent looking girl in a cat suit and dress blazer greeted. I didn't have time to stay but her name was XiXi? Tall, slender. I asked when will there be a new girl and was told next week. Interesting place. Door opens to ver very busy Broadway red light if you care.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
I might try in the future.
-
09-06-25 20:05 #10649Regular Member

Posts: 21Wonderful moments at Jinye spa
Visited jinye several times. But I did return in this case. I'd had to wait a bit so I was talking on the phone, got done, and not entirely undressed when she walked in. So rather than being on the table I was standing up. She stepped towards me and we embraced, getting steadily more excited, and her clingy off-the-shoulder dress was a puddle on the floor.
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
[View Original Post]
Jessica started with the massage, using light touch and making sure to pay nice attention to the boys. As she was massaging me I was rubbing her calf and occasionally grabbing her ass. Then comes the flip. We were getting excited when Lucy came in and teased me. Jessica understood what I wanted. Followed by 69, KISS, BBBJ And once again an enchanting happy attitude.
-
09-06-25 09:38 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 42Love Spa
I haven't been back in a hot minute but stopped by today to check it out. This Bella has autumn colored hair and B cups. Doesn't seem firm.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
The other lady who goes by Lucky? Was on the smaller size for those who are interested.
Didn't partake today for what its worth. Love Spa has definitely seen better days.
-
09-06-25 07:23 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 2035Services are the same as most of the other AMPs in Portland, sometimes they have an attractive woman sometimes they have a plain jane. Most of the ones here are over 35. As with most of the shops, stop in and see what the vibe is like. If you don't like what you see, come back a month later.
Originally Posted by AssLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 22:46 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 44Location info?
Passed by a place I haven't seen and didn't have time to stop.
Location was on SE King Rd in Milwaukie I believe it's Moon Dream Massage.
Any info since this isn't close to me for a quick recon.
Thanks.
-
09-05-25 18:02 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 181More McLoughlin Recon
Visited TLC Foot on McLoughlin near the Round Table Pizza.
This Bedpage ad made me curious:
https://portland.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13276200.html
Place was very dark, stood around for at least 2 min before a short Chinese woman came out. Looks 30's, teal sundress with tits popping out. As she got closer I could see she had some acne scars and was a bit thicker than those at places like Baoju. She was fuckable, maybe a 6 but she was not enthusiastic or that friendly, just wanted to get straight to business. I got the vibe that FS was certainly available. She wasn't making my dick tingle like I prefer and I walked. I'll try that shop again after the next rotation.
She was better looking than what I've seen on that street at Calm Wind and Spa 2. The women at Reiz nearby are hotter for sure.
I've been spoiled by pretty little Monica that bounced between Tri-Cities, Happy Spa and Baoju. I followed her shop to shop like a puppy Sadly she went to NY and texted me a few weeks ago that she's not coming back.
Anybody have more info about the McLoughin Shops? There are 5 in like a mile stretch, one has got to be great.
-
09-05-25 14:28 #10644Regular Member

Posts: 20Does anyone know if this is the same Bella who was at Love earlier this year?
Originally Posted by LanceCave
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 11:14 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 183Serenity Spa
439 North Broadway.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
There's also King spa downtown that post riske ads occasionally, never been to that one but it's on my ToCheckOut list: 2317 NW Raleigh St.
Then there's Tokyo spa (goes by many other names), most reliable service wise if one is ok with older talent: 1326 SW 12th Ave.
-
09-05-25 02:43 #10642Regular Member

Posts: 20No Thai food for me today
Brother, would have appreciated it if you included that it was closed today.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
Open space parking lot is nice compared to many places.
-
09-05-25 01:43 #10641Senior Member

Posts: 121Angela is awesome and everything buy she has become really stale and dull for me, all her moves are predictable which is a huge boner killer for me, I asked if I could finish on her chest after pumping missionary style with her and she agreed, I shot my chum all over her neck and faceverything and she was so upset LOL she told me nogood and gave me the silent treatment and angry face so FYI no facials.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





