Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 5633
-
09-23-25 17:11 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 29Scouting
I tend to agree. The best tell tale is someone TOFTT and posting it here. So if I see a joint that I haven't heard of I first search for it on this forum and then maybe ask in a post if I don't find anything. Sometimes you just have to take a chance, but for me it seems that there is zero obvious signs to pick up on prior to when you're already in the room and laying on the bed. I'll read google reviews and look at the demographics of who is providing reviews, sometimes that will give you a hint. But for me what works best is sharing information and then others share with you. I wish there were more places to even scout. Seems like options are fewer these days.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of things to watch for once the session has begun, but even then you don't know until you succeed or fail.
-
09-23-25 10:13 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 395That really doesn't apply to MN anymore. There are more 'not likely' signs than good signs. There are no ATMs in MN AMP lobbies or sliding doors like in 10 years ago. Avoid ones with curtains (though there are exceptions), kids in the lobby, formal intake forms, cracking the door open during session, manager / someone else coming in / out during session, uniforms (slacks + polo shirt with logo), that take insurance, etc.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
Even the positive tells from years ago may still end up being a tease or DIY. Loose draping, some teasing, tissues in the room. You basically have to read the room, build a connection, and know how to ask without alarming them. Some places take repeat visits but my experience has been it works on the first time or not. YMMV also based on different providers.
I stopped visiting AMPs years ago as the value isn't there (unless you're in CA, FL, or other areas with competition). I also don't like the FS AMPs usually. Hard to find just a good ol L1 for under $120. Indie massage therapists are far too expensive now - $200 for any joy unless old / ugly / jackhammer.
-
09-22-25 23:00 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 258Ask to use the restroom and inspect the garbage.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 13:30 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 174What are your promising signs of a good place?
I know I am not the most experienced member of the forum, but the "paper on the wall" question got me thinking.
Curious what people look for when scouting a new place.
Traveling, I have found certain things to look for. On Google maps, if you see photos of an ATM in the lobby, it is almost a sure thing. Seeing a sliding window is a good sign. Rooms away from, or separated from the front door is a good sign. Avoid indoor malls, but a standalone building increases your odds. I also prefer seeing security cameras. Good chance they are watching to know if LE is visiting, or is they just need to be quiet while adding the extras we all look for.
I am sure I have forgotten some. Anyone else willing to share?
-
09-22-25 11:15 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 174Paper on wall
Agreed. Some of my best experiences have been at places that had this on the wall. It means nothing.
Originally Posted by RayGun123
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 22:43 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 50Up north?
Headed up near brainerd tomorrow, would like to stop somewhere on the way. If anyone knows any forsures, DMs always open and always willing to share shying to help out as well in return.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-09-25 10:33 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 29Paper on wall
I don't worry too much when they have the "therapeutic only" sign on wall. That's never been a consistent indicator of whether or not extras are available for me. I think they put that there for cover if they suspect you're LEO. One positive review vs 2 no extra reviews, makes me think it depends on who you get. But if the no extras lady is good at massage, might be worth it because the back is killing me LOL.
Originally Posted by M55N411
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 16:50 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 32I had a really great massage with a really beautiful and engaging Chinese therapist here in her 20's. I don't think there are any extras to be had. However with the line of personal questions I got I was thinking that I could have gotten a date out of the conversation. I have not repeated but will in the next month.
Originally Posted by Goodluck123
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 02:18 #5175Regular Member

Posts: 3Yun Massage
Does anyone have any idea if Yun on Lexington Ave offers any happy ends or is it a legit Massage?
-
09-07-25 15:10 #5174Regular Member

Posts: 3My experience at this AMP this weekend was nearly identical to yours. I think I had the same therapist. Good strong massage, a little flirting but no extras. I did see two other therapists in the AMP. Perhaps one or both of them would be better.
Originally Posted by M55N411
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 14:18 #5173Regular Member

Posts: 13Serenity Spa in WBL
I have only visited AMP's in Portland and they were amazing. Since Serenity was in my area, thought I would give them a try. I was greeted by an attractive looking younger woman. What I ended up with was a non-attractive older woman. I was surprised with how strong she was with the massage pressure. Even though there was no teasing during hour massage, I extended my visit by 30 minutes; while standing to get more funds, she playfully slapped my bare ass several times. Unfortunately there were no extras to be had. Since the room was very dimly lit, I didn't notice the paper on the wall stating they only offered therapeutic massage services, blah, blah. This was a one and done for me.
-
09-04-25 13:00 #5172Regular Member

Posts: 9Latina
Seen this ad and decided to try. Cute Latina girl in a discreet apartment in Burnsville. Located a block away from Rose. She doesn't speak English well but gives one of the best massages I've had in a long time. Not kidding. That alone was worth the trip for me. She does provide upgrades at the end but just to. Save you guys the hassle, it was 2 Benjamin's for a Nuru massage, and left happy. Treat her well.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/d...878715092.html
-
09-02-25 21:30 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 40Serenity Spa in WBL
I'm trying to be discreet about this, but if you want a good massage, go to Serenity in White Bear Lake. I have been asked not to name names, so I won't, but let's just say they are Amazing.
-
09-01-25 11:57 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 40We knead you in Maplewood.
Originally Posted by Toiboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 05:36 #5169Regular Member

Posts: 2No flip needed
My usual spot south of the cities used to have a really old lady that gave insane prostate massages. She's no longer there and I haven't been able to find anyone else. Any recs?









Reply With Quote






