Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40591
    Nice report, what was the $$?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid  [View Original Post]
    This is a couple days late, but I had a fun time with Nicole. She is a petite spinner with a pretty face. C cups that are nice and a tiny booty. She was nice and bubbly when she came in and got right into the dfk.

    BBBJ was really nice but it did get a bit toothy when she started going fast. I'm on the girthy side so it might have just been me, but overall her technique was good and it was still really enjoyable. She had a nice shaved kitty which was very tasty as well. I laid her back for about 5 min and she really seemed to enjoy.

    After the cover went on we stared odd in CG. Her boobs felt really nice as she was riding me. We then went to doggy, and I knew I wanted to finish there. I started going hard and I'm sure we could be heard in the next room LOL. Eventually I finished in the bag and laid down for some massage to finish up.

    The massage wasn't CMT level but it was very enjoyable and she was nice to talk to. Her English isn't the best but we were able to get by.

    Overall it was an enjoyable time, She isn't quite up to my ATF standards, but overall very solid.

    https://g.co/kgs/nNTmFKX

  2. #40590
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Royal Beauty Spa

    This is a couple days late, but I had a fun time with Nicole. She is a petite spinner with a pretty face. C cups that are nice and a tiny booty. She was nice and bubbly when she came in and got right into the dfk.

    BBBJ was really nice but it did get a bit toothy when she started going fast. I'm on the girthy side so it might have just been me, but overall her technique was good and it was still really enjoyable. She had a nice shaved kitty which was very tasty as well. I laid her back for about 5 min and she really seemed to enjoy.

    After the cover went on we stared odd in CG. Her boobs felt really nice as she was riding me. We then went to doggy, and I knew I wanted to finish there. I started going hard and I'm sure we could be heard in the next room LOL. Eventually I finished in the bag and laid down for some massage to finish up.

    The massage wasn't CMT level but it was very enjoyable and she was nice to talk to. Her English isn't the best but we were able to get by.

    Overall it was an enjoyable time, She isn't quite up to my ATF standards, but overall very solid.

    https://g.co/kgs/nNTmFKX

  3. #40589
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Confirm Royal Treatment in Santa Ana with Nicole

    I saw the review for Royal Beauty Spa and Nicole and I can say absolutely confirmed. Hot girl on a hot day. She was sweet easy to get along with and definitely easy to get in between those legs. Her massage was actually really good. You Can Tell She's had actual training at this. She didn't try to rush me or answer the door every 5 minutes she gave me a full 45 minutes of rubbing and a good 15 minutes of extra activities. I definitely suggest the back view this girl is banging from behind. Can't wait to see who else they have here definitely worth coming to see.

  4. #40588
    Another thrilling session with the lovely Eve, - you definitely feel like you are in the garden of Eden.

    At warm up massage, like her little pendulum hand tease.

    Gave a quick rinmerstein before asking for tip*.

    DT beege Is always fantastic.

    EVA always sucks like she means it.

    San Francisco 69'er with balloon knot punches.

    Rode me ACG, managed to slowly work in ring finger in Hershey highway then.

    Kama sutra was present.

    Got her sideways really meat grinding.

    As always she's a doll, she has the prettiest face, at this point we might as well be going steady + seen her over 5 x and I don't usually repeat masseuses.

    Finished pile driver down her throat and shot streams of Le juic& down her gullet while she massaged shaft and taters.

    Spit what she could but to no avail, the swimmers made haste.

    Also Noah's ark has blown up.

  5. #40587
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72

    Always Sunny at OA spa

    Went in for a quicky today at OA spa, got sunny from the line-up among Koko and Elsa, but she caught my eye with how cute she looked, so I kept her for the hour and we went to the rooms and did our thing.

    Sunny is about 5'2, about 100 lb, can't tell her tits are mm or real, but they were really soft and it is about a C size, with a trimmed kitty, dirty blonde hair with some tattoos. Told me it is the first time she came to OC. She is really cute, personally she got a GND look going and I adore that type of gal.

    The massage was pretty solid, especially in the nude with a bit tit slide here, some light kisses there, the actual lower body rub was solid. Rim session after some cleaning was simply perfect, Tuma + BLS with all the fixing and passion. Some DFK later and we move on to some brief Russian and BBBJ, and cover comes on and love smashing that in k9 in front of the mirror, finished with half the load on her face and the other half on her perfect pair of tits. Love the GFE session with her, everything was done with great acting mixed in to makes me believe that we are in love and she is my first crush type of session.

    Rim 4/5.

    Russian+BBBJ: 5/5.

    CFS 4/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    YMMV. Normal standard pricing for 45 minutes and normal tipping.

  6. #40586
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Jasmine at Du Calme

    I also recently saw Jasmine, had to see what the hype was. Now I am not the guy that gives 8,9,10/10 type ratings because everyone has different likes and tastes. She is indeed very attractive, for those that know I would compare her to Lemon as far as looks. They have similar bodies as well but Jasmine has slightly bigger breasts and a cuter butt. She is also slightly better in the oral department. I read in another report that she has perfect English. That is untrue. She has better than most English at best. Very cute devilish smile that she randomly flashes throughout the session as well as will just randomly giggles. For the trolls, find someone's reviews that you agree with and follow that persons suggestions. Personally I found that faceless and I have pretty much the same exact tastes so I trust pretty much anything he writes.

    Won't go into detail because there are plenty of reviews about her already but it was a great session, can't really think of anything that could have made it better for me. As Jasmine was walking me out, Eva popped out to say hello and give me a kiss. Jasmine said Eva loves me, and now so does she so we should do a double next time. That will be fun! Either way she is a definite repeat for me.

    No animals were harmed and no mongers were paid for this. Just trying to help some brothers out. Take it as you will.

  7. #40585

    Text or Call

    Quote Originally Posted by TobeYoung  [View Original Post]
    Had major surgery 3 weeks ago and in a boot with crutches. Trying to figure out how to get service. Wondering if anyone has some intel. Feel like a crip! There's got to be a way. Help a brother out. No chance I can get on a table.
    Text or call ahead of time and explain your situation. I mean, I haven't seen mongers walk in with crutches, but impaired mobility yes. Some places have couches you will be able to sit on. Good lucky brother.

  8. #40584

    Ankle Surgery horny

    Had major surgery 3 weeks ago and in a boot with crutches. Trying to figure out how to get service. Wondering if anyone has some intel. Feel like a crip! There's got to be a way. Help a brother out. No chance I can get on a table.

  9. #40583

    Full Service?

    Are we to assume $160 is FS? Their ad doesn't indicate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13268960.html

    I'm glad I took on that link from his new spot off of Newport Avenue in Tustin. They change the girls every week better than garden in my opinion still, the girls are very pretty and when I walked in there next to this dry cleaner place and hair salon.

    Didn't go for the regular that's there. I just went straight for the hot ass the new girl. It seems like the new girls are always loved to provide a better service cause they make that money and know I'm saying.

    Got the half hour $40 per half session. Led by Her long silky black hair. About early 30's. Nice b plus cups. Went straight for my crotch when I undressed. Pay the 160 was very satisfying on a football Sunday.

  10. #40582

    Du Calme. Jasmine

    OC is usually past my driving limits for mongering but my buddy gave me enough intel to convince me to visit Jasmine at DuCalme. First time there and I was surprised to find that it wasn't crazy busy like I imagined it would be. Works for me!

    Jasmine opened the door for me when I got there. Wow what a beautiful tiny girl! Very pretty face, nice well manmade Cs. I'd describe her body as Asian curvy petite. She's thin but not flat at all. She has hips and an ass. One of the best petite bodies I've seen I have to say. Flat stomach with a belly button piercing. Smooth tight skin. She's funny as fuck and has a great personality. Her English was good enough to where no translator was needed throughout the entire session. If you like spinners, she's a 10/10.

    Massage: massage was alright. Nothing special to note.

    Service: This girl knows what she's doing. After the massage, she starts kissing my back and her hands roaming everywhere. Shortly after this, as I'm still laying down, she begins one of the longest rimming sessions I've had. It seems like she genuinely enjoys this. This goes on for 5+ minutes. Then she puts me on all 4's and proceeds to even more rimming but this time starts alternating between rimming and BBBJ. Holy shit this was great. Then focuses on rimming again for another 5 minutes. Did I mention that she genuinely enjoys this? Haha. I flip and she continues her BBBJ before getting into 69 position. Super clean shaved pussy and tight little asshole. Both tasted good. I tell her I want her to sit on my face but she misunderstood and got into position for edge of the table DATY. I said fuck it and went to town. Ate that pussy out for a solid 10 minutes. I ask her to flip into doggy so I could dine on that asshole and she does so I return the favor by rimming and straight tongue punching that booty hole, going deep. She starts moving back and forth making sure I go as deep as I can. That was fucking hot. At this point I'm ready for some damn penetration. Then slaps the cover on and we start in ACG. What a sight of the tiny petite body in ACG. Suck on her tits here and bang away. Lots of DFK although her DFK is quite aggressive and fast paced. A bit slower would have been ideal. After ACG in one movement she pulls back and we go from ACG to mish. This was a better position as my god she was fucking tight. Good kegel control too. It was a challenge not to bust here but I held strong. Lots of DFK. I could've stayed here and ended but I wanted a view of that ass in doggy so I ask for doggy. Oof doggy was the right choice. Looking those tiny lips hug my cock was a sight. A grab her cheeks and start banging away. Finally get a good release in doggy. I stay inside for a bit and then she pulls away, removes the cover and cleans me up. There was still some time on the clock so she does a front massage for 10 minutes as we chat. She's cool AF, funny AF and a little crazy. It's nice to be able to converse with a working girl. Well she's little firecracker. I hope I did her justice. She said she might be there for another week or probably the entire month.

    70 hr.

    160 tip.

  11. #40581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    The grannies to which I refer are all in their 40's and 50's. I've boinked a few 60 and 70 year olds when I was in my 50's but they were just horny, old, good lookin' broads. The providers under 40 aren't too interested in my Shrek-ish good looks (FOBU: Fit Old Bald Ugly). Now those 40+ legs often spread like warm butter.
    Nothing like a good 50/60+ broad who hasn't had any in decades. I've gotten a few off of Craigslist from back in the day. All it often took was a quick mention that I had a place and they were doing all holes in minutes.

  12. #40580

    Pretty and Fresh provided list in Tustin and Westminster

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13268960.html

    I'm glad I took on that link from his new spot off of Newport Avenue in Tustin. They change the girls every week better than garden in my opinion still, the girls are very pretty and when I walked in there next to this dry cleaner place and hair salon.

    Didn't go for the regular that's there. I just went straight for the hot ass the new girl. It seems like the new girls are always loved to provide a better service cause they make that money and know I'm saying.

    Got the half hour $40 per half session. Led by Her long silky black hair. About early 30's. Nice b plus cups. Went straight for my crotch when I undressed. Pay the 160 was very satisfying on a football Sunday.

  13. #40579
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78

    Camille the beauty at the garden

    This is a 3 days old report, but I felt like it should still be shared:

    Came to the garden on Wednesday, place was fairly empty, only 1 room was occupied, greeted by a really great looking gal goes by Camille in a short dress about 5'5 100 lb range, pair of natural C size tites, slander body with a nice cute ass to boot. Skin not too pale looking, more the healthy tan / brown colored, long black hair with a trimmed Bush. Don't want to trigger the masses, but she is really great looking.

    The massage with her was great, after I got her cat bath me and drawing circles with her tongue on my back, she didn't clean my ass, so I know it is time to turn around. Once I turn over, got to really got a good look at those nice pair of C size, couldn't help myself to grab a handful and nibble on her cute nipples, she gently tabs me down and told me no rush, so I laid back and enjoy the show some more. Her BBBJ is top notch, not the sloppy face slams or half hand half mouth BJ type, she DTs my rod and do that lovely tongue tap on my shaft, really nice technique, plenty of BLS to go along, I was in heaven, I had her swing around for some 69 to apricate her hard work with my rod. Wish she was shaven but no matter, she was delicious and easily aroused, before I know it, my face was covered with her nectar. I had to stop her a few times on the BBBJ, because I feel I am edging closer. She toss on the raincoat and start with some CG at first, as expected she was really tight and wet, real soon the meat smacking sound can be heard next door I bet. After multiple change of position, I pulled off the coat and finished in her mouth, she wouldn't let me off until she got every drop. Gave me another massage afterward before walking me out, on my way out I saw Mandy, and she really caught my eye, so I think I might try her next time, but with Camille, I really enjoy she gives extra passion on what she is doing, the session felt real natural with her, she didn't need to watch the clock, she moves on the next base on my needs at the moment.

    Entry: 70 tips: 160.

  14. #40578
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136

    Garden Spa

    Garden Spa is a decent spot I'm not sure if yall remember that chili girl but she offered me BBFS LOL I never agreed so fast in my life she was petite young and good looking she's long gone now but luckily I saved her number she was telling me to keep it down low but full send fellas I also finished inside of her LOL.

  15. #40577

    Eva – Du Calme (formerly Bianca / Miumiu)

    Saw her in the evening after work. House was $70 for the hour, and Eva herself quoted $270 for the tip. All-in $340.

    Service included BBBJ (strong DT effort, fun, not quite elite but better than average), CFS, 2 pops, some GFE touches, and a firm massage. No BBFS offered.

    On the BBBJ side, she brought real enthusiasm. At one point she laid on her back, hung her head over the massage table, and I stood and entered her mouth – a fun new experience for me. Kissing was available but I didn't go for her lips. She gave too much attention to my nipples (not my thing, I'd have preferred more focus on junior), and at one point she tongue-fucked my ear. Weird, but an experience – I let it happen.

    Eva's boobs are unique. They hang and sag, but not in the usual way. The nipples don't point to the ground – they look straight at you, rising from the lowest fifth of her breast. You can take a natural handful and feel satisfied, but beneath it sits the quiet firmness of an implant under the muscle. To really connect them, you have to support or lift the natural curve to meet the implant's shape. I wouldn't call it bad – just different. If anything, I was glad for the fullness of the natural breast, and maybe the implant helped preserve that fullness.

    Eva carries herself with warmth and enthusiasm, but she is no spring chicken. Time has left its subtle marks – not unkindly, more like lines in a story well-lived. She doesn't radiate youthful freshness, but instead offers a presence shaped by experience, with a body that tells its own tale.

    Massage was strong and mostly good. She worked pressure points well and gave a firm rub, but also ran her forearm straight down my spine which hurt and isn't how it should be done. Overall better than most, just not spa quality.

    Communication was limited English. She wasn't joking when she said "Face. Fuck. Uhmmm. Fuckface" – she was trying to express herself. I found it humorous, and her effort and enthusiasm stood out.

    Environment was busy. Every 10 minutes another monger walked in, and the security monitors in the room showed the flow. Noticed a black Mazda outside both on arrival and departure, same guy inside. Could have been staff, security, or something else. (He could've recorded the faces of at least seven mongers.).

    As for the spa itself – nothing against Garden or Du Calme, but I'm used to a more relaxed setup with a shower and larger, softer bed. These places are more cramped and clinical. Not saying they're bad, and I may grow into the environment with time, but right now it's not my jam.

    Takeaways: Eva is the rebrand of Bianca / Miumiu. Baseline is $270 tip, no BBFS this visit (YMMV). Strengths were BBBJ with strong DT effort, enthusiasm, and willingness to try fun positions. Weaknesses were kegels (loose), nipple and ear focus instead of junior, and an environment that felt crowded and less comfortable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape