Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 732 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10648

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by LavaTip  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's her usual name or not, but I swear someone posted about her in the past. In fact IIRC it was in the DT thread. I think she used to be or still is a DT streetwalker. Don't quote me on that since I'm old and my memory isn't the greatest LOL. GL either way!

  2. #10647

  3. #10646
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    Idk I doubt those are real pics but if you toftt lmk.
    Here's a combination of factors to possibly consider: (1) under the "exact matches" image category, for one of the photos in that advertisement Google says "In response to multiple complaints we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 5 results from this page", which could indicate that the photo belongs to someone else and previously appeared on other sites without permission; (2) the advertiser apparently doesn't have an incall (because only outcall is offered), which in some situations could make a scam attempt easier; (3) the advertiser has no reviews or even "short reviews" on AdultLook; and (4) the photos appear to be professional-quality photo model type photos. If when contacted this advertiser requests any form of payment in advance, caution may be merited. As AdultLook itself says: "Pay attention to advertisers requesting you to pay in advance through gift cards or other means. We do not recommend it and advise you to treat such situations with care".

  4. #10645
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612
    Idk I doubt those are real pics but if you toftt lmk.

  5. #10644

    Raven

    Looking to meet up with Raven for the first time.

    She looks hot.

    Anyone tried her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3344612

  6. #10643

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    HHR was 250 HR was 400. CBJ / CFS.
    Does she allow DATY?

  7. #10642

    Prices was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai022  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Any details? BBFS or covered?
    HHR was 250 HR was 400. CBJ / CFS.

  8. #10641

    Damage? BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman last night, she's posting on PD, and was staying in Waikiki. I got to admit I've been getting a bad streak lately, with fake ads and upselling massage girls. So switched it up and went with a Escort. First of all her pics are real, she's real, and all the reviews on her PD was spot on. This girl, is a thick hotty with a booty, head game and can ride you dry! Pound town was not a problem and personality was kool as hell. L 7. 5, A 9, and S 9. Finally got some redemption, been a while since I met a real one! Be kool and she will be kool to you. Hotel has parking and there was street parking. She's on the Kuhio side of Waikiki. Enjoy! She said she might be here till Sunday or maybe longer if she likes it here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MsJamieLove
    What was the damage? Any details? BBFS or covered?

  9. #10640

    Finally a Real One on PD

    I saw this woman last night, she's posting on PD, and was staying in Waikiki. I got to admit I've been getting a bad streak lately, with fake ads and upselling massage girls. So switched it up and went with a Escort. First of all her pics are real, she's real, and all the reviews on her PD was spot on. This girl, is a thick hotty with a booty, head game and can ride you dry! Pound town was not a problem and personality was kool as hell. L 7. 5, A 9, and S 9. Finally got some redemption, been a while since I met a real one! Be kool and she will be kool to you. Hotel has parking and there was street parking. She's on the Kuhio side of Waikiki. Enjoy! She said she might be here till Sunday or maybe longer if she likes it here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MsJamieLove

  10. #10639

    A fun little Hot Pocket

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DavinaFayette

    I met her I think 2018 or 2019 on Eros at the time, before PD started. I remember our hot cute body in several positions everything played with a cover She definitely could take it GOOD.

    Back then her prices was not nearly as it is now.

  11. #10638
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    I swear those are the same pics that Bena who was on Waialae was using. I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that's her.
    I remember now. I think it was called 777 Spa & it didn't have a shower. Did she move to a shop in Waipahu?.

  12. #10637

    Bena?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    To avoid another guessing game by other members, here's a Tryst advertisement link to Jenny with the same last four digits in her contact number. It says she will be on tour in Honolulu from August 18 to September 18. It also says she is based in Seattle, so there might be reviews or other info about her on the Seattle forum.

    https://tat2d_barbie.tryst.link/escort/jjenny-808
    I swear those are the same pics that Bena who was on Waialae was using. I could be wrong but I'm almost positive that's her.

  13. #10636

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    This Jenny her AD is on tryst. Link. Her number ending with 9918. Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it?. Thanks.
    To avoid another guessing game by other members, here's a Tryst advertisement link to Jenny with the same last four digits in her contact number. It says she will be on tour in Honolulu from August 18 to September 18. It also says she is based in Seattle, so there might be reviews or other info about her on the Seattle forum.

    https://tat2d_barbie.tryst.link/escort/jjenny-808

  14. #10635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1397

    Jenny

    This Jenny her AD is on tryst. Link. Her number ending with 9918. Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it?. Thanks.

  15. #10634

    SexyMae a Tall Hot beauty

    I think this is her 4th or 5th time visiting the islands I met her about 3 times, and boy it Gets better and better each time.

    Very down to earth and a body that's a total knockout just like the photos Have fun while you can while she's on the island.

    Check out her great reviews 5 stars.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SexyMae

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape