Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 61438
-
09-06-25 09:14 #59398Senior Member

Posts: 412The Big Girl Circle
I said hello to this girl and she told me she needed 100 doughnut for a CBJ. I said you might have to get a room in an ad online for that type of donation. Last time I talked to her, it was over the summer and it was around 95° out. She was sweating profusely. Before I rolled out. I thought her box might be overheating with her two legs rubbing together.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 01:04 #59397Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
Is this Amanda still around? I believe her to be different from the one posted about more frequently. I saw this one last summer for CBJ off dundalk. Grabbed her right in front of her man friend in broad daylight. I would like to reconnect with her when I'm back in town next week. Later that same day I picked up a civvy in front of the hospital while I was crossing town towards the triangle. She looked out of place and saw her turn down another car. I still took my shot and slowed down to ask if she wanted a ride and she seemed confused but went with it. Said she was walking to find a bar. That was the start of a night to remember and one of those few once in a lifetime memories.
Side note. I picked up Tink / Autumn earlier this year in March. It was a night from hell. I saw her from a distance as I was literally calling it a night after seeing zombie after zombie and was desperate by this point unfortunately. Later I come to find out she was wearing a wig. She went into a house and I had to ask and pay someone outside to go get her. Big mistake. She was nice at first and promised me the world on the ride over and convinced me to get her meds first. She was still nice until we get to the room and she starts doing her own things for hours. Locked in the bathroom nodding out. This went on for hours. Finally got around to 5 minutes of action and then more of the same in the bathroom for hours. I don't know how I was able to control myself. It was daylight when I finally got rid of her by being nice so to avoid a scene at the hotel. Had to come back and clean up her mess and stains. Thankfully I take gloves with me for emergencies. Avoid her at all costs.
PS Is anyone concerned about BTB whereabouts? He singlehanded inspired me to check out bmore for the gems he posted.
Safe hunting
-
09-06-25 00:35 #59396Senior Member

Posts: 455MILF pawg
Ironically met this one near the airport leaving another date. Caught up that night and that fat ass had me doing dumb shit. She mentioned where she was working but I was in and out of town and and didn't think much of it sorry.
https://www.erome.com/a/whSPQsyq
Enjoy.
-
09-05-25 23:24 #59395Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-05-25 23:21 #59394Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-05-25 23:19 #59393Senior Member

Posts: 328Brittney
That's Brittney /. Brittnay. She's been reported on before. One of BTB's wall of shame girls.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 23:17 #59392Senior Member

Posts: 1626Redz near circle
Redz near circle.
-
09-05-25 23:12 #59391Senior Member

Posts: 1626Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave
Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave. Thank you PanchSez for helping with name.
-
09-05-25 16:56 #59390Senior Member

Posts: 98Thank you for the help. Will report back when I head down with. My. Findings.
Originally Posted by Igotmonies
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 14:49 #59389Senior Member

Posts: 220
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]
This map is old but still accurate.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 10:13 #59388Senior Member

Posts: 1626I have DM ed you the Busy Bee location. That intersection will be your starting point.
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 01:47 #59387Senior Member

Posts: 705Finkle is Einhorn
According to some mongers here. Greek is the only option "they" have LOL.
Originally Posted by BobbyD2189
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 01:44 #59386Senior Member

Posts: 705Location Location Location
Just like the old real estate and investment proverb says. It's all about location.
Originally Posted by RexTrucker258
[View Original Post]
Howard County isn't as tolerant or understaffed / under underfunded.
They can clean up a lot quicker than Baltimore City.
There's less abandos and even less cheap rent in Laurel, Jessup or other areas.
Most of them don't have IDs. So getting a room is difficult.
Can pretty much forget about them having good credit and get a rental.
And access to drugs. These girls don't drive.
When they're dope sick. They need something within walking distance to get well.
-
09-04-25 22:52 #59385Senior Member

Posts: 98First time in balt.
Hey fellas.
First time to baltimore but long time monger with many reviews left in other places.
Can someone dm me or help me with whwre ww loop is. Or triangle. I've got a decent idea of where to go after reading here but that would be super helpful.
Also. Any places to absolutely avoid? Tia.
-
09-04-25 19:24 #59384Senior Member

Posts: 57Why doesn't she / other girls of higher quality run incall?
I don't know all the characters over in this forum and I'm not quite brave enough to walk the line like you gents. But that woman is better than a large percentage of the (shrinking and dropping in quality) girls that are running around these days. It's the ever-growing LCS where you never know who you're going to get, city-bound women where you're often concerned about safety and far east ladies that are too far with the bridge out of order.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Why do you think someone like this doesn't set up shop in Elkridge / Jessup / Rt. 1? Could prob. Double / triple her money. Too tied to the candy to manage herself? Interesting to hear what people think. Former solid performers from the other forum (Casey, Mandy, MJ, Angel / Blu, Torin, Summer, Haley on a bad day, etc.) have either fallen hard / moderately hard in the last year / fallen off this earth (not in a good way). There hasn't been any backfiill. Makes a grown man cry. Been here for 5+ years and it's sad. I hold eternal hope, though.








Reply With Quote






