Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 61406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59366

    Nikki / Nicki

    Met a girl named Nikki over on Payson and Wilheim (seemed to be walking to the triangle) at 11:30 ish Friday 9/5. No phone. She says she's around at random time but apparently you can pop by her house which I will not disclose for obvious reasons.

    Didn't smell like crap but she had on a ton of perfume. Wearing an olive green dress. Didn't see any immediate marks but it was dark. I didn't notice the trademark tape around the forearm or thighs so she might have less marks in general. She looked a lot cleaner and less tweaked out than the girls I usually see (idk how y'all do it).

    She quoted me 20 for just a bbj but she said "it's exceptional!" I'm new to the street market so anything under $40 is a steal for me but her confidence told me I had a keeper. Got to a spot right around the corner and let her get to work. She was not lying lmao. I'm pretty sure it was a gummy but she wasn't just "chewing" like those other no-teeth girls. Felt like a warm, wet velvet blanet was wrapped. She got me out in 3 minutes tops. She also didn't stop until I tapped out (a good 30 sec after I finished LOL).

    Gave her an extra 5 for tip and was on my way! Highly recommended. One of the best (top 3) I've had in both personal and monger life.

    To any newbies looking for spots, I'm willing to send what I found to be a good loop to find some dates. Let me know if you're confused.

  2. #59365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreedHoney  [View Original Post]
    PM me for my info.
    Just share a report. Unless you pimpin' her. Peace.

  3. #59364

    Amazing Amy

    PM me for my info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2750b2402fdcf79699152500294411cc_0.jpg‎   20250502_144538.jpg‎  

  4. #59363

    Fat girl at the circle

    She told me 40 one day I just walked away.

  5. #59362

    The Big Girl Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    I said hello to this girl and she told me she needed 100 doughnut for a CBJ. I said you might have to get a room in an ad online for that type of donation. Last time I talked to her, it was over the summer and it was around 95° out. She was sweating profusely. Before I rolled out. I thought her box might be overheating with her two legs rubbing together.

  6. #59361

    Amanda

    Is this Amanda still around? I believe her to be different from the one posted about more frequently. I saw this one last summer for CBJ off dundalk. Grabbed her right in front of her man friend in broad daylight. I would like to reconnect with her when I'm back in town next week. Later that same day I picked up a civvy in front of the hospital while I was crossing town towards the triangle. She looked out of place and saw her turn down another car. I still took my shot and slowed down to ask if she wanted a ride and she seemed confused but went with it. Said she was walking to find a bar. That was the start of a night to remember and one of those few once in a lifetime memories.

    Side note. I picked up Tink / Autumn earlier this year in March. It was a night from hell. I saw her from a distance as I was literally calling it a night after seeing zombie after zombie and was desperate by this point unfortunately. Later I come to find out she was wearing a wig. She went into a house and I had to ask and pay someone outside to go get her. Big mistake. She was nice at first and promised me the world on the ride over and convinced me to get her meds first. She was still nice until we get to the room and she starts doing her own things for hours. Locked in the bathroom nodding out. This went on for hours. Finally got around to 5 minutes of action and then more of the same in the bathroom for hours. I don't know how I was able to control myself. It was daylight when I finally got rid of her by being nice so to avoid a scene at the hotel. Had to come back and clean up her mess and stains. Thankfully I take gloves with me for emergencies. Avoid her at all costs.

    PS Is anyone concerned about BTB whereabouts? He singlehanded inspired me to check out bmore for the gems he posted.

    Safe hunting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8413.jpeg‎  

  7. #59360

    MILF pawg

    Ironically met this one near the airport leaving another date. Caught up that night and that fat ass had me doing dumb shit. She mentioned where she was working but I was in and out of town and and didn't think much of it sorry.

    https://www.erome.com/a/whSPQsyq

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bb5.jpg‎  

  8. #59359

    Near Busy Bee

    Near Busy Bee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2e7b28c4.jpg‎  

  9. #59358

    Near Circle

    Near Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a575564.jpg‎  

  10. #59357

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave.
    That's Brittney /. Brittnay. She's been reported on before. One of BTB's wall of shame girls.

  11. #59356

    Redz near circle

    Redz near circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99918.jpg‎  

  12. #59355

    Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave

    Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave. Thank you PanchSez for helping with name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b7ce082b.jpg‎  

  13. #59354
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotmonies  [View Original Post]
    This map is old but still accurate.
    Thank you for the help. Will report back when I head down with. My. Findings.

  14. #59353
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer203  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas.

    First time to baltimore but long time monger with many reviews left in other places.

    Can someone dm me or help me with whwre ww loop is. Or triangle. I've got a decent idea of where to go after reading here but that would be super helpful.

    Also. Any places to absolutely avoid? Tia.
    This map is old but still accurate.

  15. #59352
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer203  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas.

    First time to baltimore but long time monger with many reviews left in other places.

    Can someone dm me or help me with whwre ww loop is. Or triangle. I've got a decent idea of where to go after reading here but that would be super helpful.

    Also. Any places to absolutely avoid? Tia.
    I have DM ed you the Busy Bee location. That intersection will be your starting point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape