Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 58866
-
09-06-25 15:21 #53211Senior Member

Posts: 550Chloe at Crystal
Repeat visit to Crystal (formerly known as Tokyo Spa) and first visit with Chloe. Texted in advance to see who was working: Sophia, Cindy, Lucy and Chloe. I had read the many positive reviews of Chloe and I made an appointment to see her.
Arrived on time and met Lucy at the inner door. Led to a room and paid the $80 hourly fee and the $160 FS fee. Chloe entered shortly afterwards. She is a very pretty woman. Estimated age late 20's to 30. Estimated height: 5'3. I would call her a spinner. Large breasts that felt natural. Cs? I think the breasts are very big for her frame so they might be MM. Don't take my word for it as I am often wrong in estimating when a woman's breasts are natural or MM. Long hair that she wore down. Completely shaved and no tattoos.
Chloe was a service queen in the TS. Very animated NURU, TUMA, longer than average preview BBBJ and an aggressive P2P. I had to check twice that we didn't have an actual insertion. A lot of DFK. All that an a good cleaning. Back to the room where I began with DATY and progressed to DATO, 69, CG, more 69 and some prostrate action that ended with a CIM finish. Lot of DFK throughout.
Honorable mention to Lucy who came into the room and asked if I wanted the two girl option. She even gave me a preview BBBJ as part of her pitch. I politely declined as its over stimulation and I wanted to spend the time with Chloe. I do appreciate Lucy's extra effort and I intend to see her this month. Saw Sophia briefly in the hallway. Didn't see Cindy.
After the proceedings, Chloe cleaned me up, gave me a bottled water and walked me to the door. I thanked her for a wonderful visit. I am happy to be able to add another positive review to Chloe's resume. Very highly recommended.
-
09-06-25 09:54 #53210Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes, they are also open in Fort Lauderdale now. mimi10068.com
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 09:52 #53209Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Looks like my message did not post yesterday when I sent it yesterday morning. M and why (orchid 66) will be opening on the 10th per Mona. Looks like BIJ got the info out already but just confirming I got the same info. Now with all the stores open back up, we should be getting a lot more girls back to Orlando that we all like. I'll give Mona our wish list of girls. LOL.
-
09-06-25 07:22 #53208Senior Member

Posts: 252Japanese Spa
If it's the one by the closed Lawless Subs, I've been there and received a quality massage and L1 finish. Once from an older mamasan type and once from a younger (relative to mamasan type) girl. I'd repeat!
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-USTraveller.
-
09-05-25 23:01 #53207Senior Member

Posts: 844Orchid 66
I'm not sure this will work for everyone (on all browsers), but I'll try posting a Google Search link that, for ME, gives me a Google "AI" summary of the meaning of "66" in Chinese Numerology:
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Here 'tis: CLICK HERE to (hopefully) get Google's explanation.
If your result looks like mine, you might see the words "double prosperity", which I'm going to take to mean "MSOG"! LOL!
-
09-05-25 22:42 #53206Senior Member

Posts: 854Lost In Translation
I have just been informed that the name of the spa is Orchid 66, which will open on the 10th. Hopefully this will be the last update.
-
09-05-25 21:13 #53205Senior Member

Posts: 844Uninterrupted!
HA! That was also my very first thought upon reading AirTouchOne's interpretation! I think we should just call it Orchid Uninterrupted! LOL! In view of the talent this troupe usually brings to the (massage) table, the "flawless success" would seem to be pretty much a given!
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
I know the official opening isn't for a few days (Sept.10th, reportedly), but someone with inside contacts might encourage them to get their Google Maps business data in place ASAP ... replacing the obsolete listing that's still available for M & Y Spa. As soon as they get that updated in Google Maps I can update the Complete Idiot's Guide with current info.
-
09-05-25 20:18 #53204Senior Member

Posts: 5426610
Well, when I go to AMPs, I always wish for uninterrupted and flawless success in the room with my provider, and not the constant gazing at the monitors and interruptions running to the doorbell for the next wad of cash!
Originally Posted by AirTouchOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 17:11 #53203Senior Member

Posts: 237The overall meaning of 6610 is a wish for uninterrupted and flawless success, such as a smooth career that results in great fortune or a relationship that achieves perfect happiness.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
And yes I googled it.
-
09-05-25 17:02 #53202Senior Member

Posts: 270Re: Orchid 6610 ??
Methinks that the good doctor is thinking with his big head. It will all fall into place when you think with your small head. Its similar to whether its Pho88 or Pho618 - good pho is what we really care about. We all look forward to the next publication of the good doctors tome addressed to our small heads.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:59 #53201Senior Member

Posts: 854I reckon it means something in Chinese. For example, the syllables for those numbers may match up with a Chinese word or phrase. Also, perhaps it's some sort of Feng Shui-type thing.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:39 #53200Senior Member

Posts: 844Orchid 6610 ??
I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."
Originally Posted by Big In Japan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:27 #53199Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Orchid 6610
Inbox has been cleared.
Originally Posted by KnobeOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:25 #53198Senior Member

Posts: 854Whoops, I just got word that it'll be the 10th not the 8th. Either way, we should have another spot to look forward to sometime next week.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 15:46 #53197Regular Member

Posts: 12Orchid 6610
BiJ, clear your inbox please Cheers!
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




