Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 58856
-
09-05-25 16:59 #53201Senior Member

Posts: 854I reckon it means something in Chinese. For example, the syllables for those numbers may match up with a Chinese word or phrase. Also, perhaps it's some sort of Feng Shui-type thing.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:39 #53200Senior Member

Posts: 844Orchid 6610 ??
I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."
Originally Posted by Big In Japan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:27 #53199Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Orchid 6610
Inbox has been cleared.
Originally Posted by KnobeOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 16:25 #53198Senior Member

Posts: 854Whoops, I just got word that it'll be the 10th not the 8th. Either way, we should have another spot to look forward to sometime next week.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 15:46 #53197Regular Member

Posts: 12Orchid 6610
BiJ, clear your inbox please Cheers!
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 15:40 #53196Senior Member

Posts: 625Meiji
Went and hit up Airi again, first time the location was downtown, today was Altamonte, another 10 minutes for me but worth the trip. She acted super excited to see me again, excellent acting or perhaps genuine, who knows but I did feel like I got a little more out of my outstanding time. I was surfing around a little here because I have a trip lined up in Lauderdale and it appears that they have a sister agency there, the website is identical. Guy in Lauderdale speaks highly of the Wagu being served.
-
09-05-25 13:46 #53195Senior Member

Posts: 854Orchid 6610 (M&Y)
Good news guys! Orchid 6610 (aka M&Y) will be reopening on the 8th. Mona and Mocha will be waiting for you!
-
09-05-25 12:48 #53194Senior Member

Posts: 285Chanel is a taller decent looking girl. Age probably late 30. She's not as slender as I'd like her to be. Her face was average and she stands about 5'5 she isn't fat but she's not petite nor is she a spinner. She's got double D MM, no ass. Honestly she kinda reminds me of Victoria but add 20 lbs. Her best attribute would be BBBJ. Very good, lots of slurping and hand combo. I wasn't feeling standing mish so I just CIM. Saw Kelly, probably should've got her but had to scratch my curiosity. Hope this helps!
-
09-05-25 12:30 #53193Senior Member

Posts: 330I love that they do BBFS too.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 11:19 #53192Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Just got some wonderful news, we are going to have a familiar place to play again over on Oak Ridge Rd. Orlando.
-
09-05-25 07:47 #53191Senior Member

Posts: 448Correct. I've gotten great service there also.
Originally Posted by Hoanking
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 21:01 #53190Senior Member

Posts: 36Meiji
He is probably referring to meiji118.com. Check out their site, Airi is very good.
Originally Posted by PaulieW
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 18:33 #53189Senior Member

Posts: 60Wait: Japanese geisha! How am I missing this? Forget price. Can you help me out? PaulieW.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 17:44 #53188Senior Member

Posts: 255Kelly
Only got to see her once before tokyo had to close, but she made a great impression. Hearing she was back and at QQ now, had to stop in. Wonderful seeing her again. Once we got the interruptions out of the way in the beginning (shower busy, constant arrivals at front door) it was great to catch up with her and she reminded me of the reasons I liked her before, great attitude, great body, beautiful breasts, awesome BBBJ and what a site in mish. Great having her back. Hope September goes by slow.
-
09-04-25 17:33 #53187Senior Member

Posts: 36Going rate
240 all in is good for 1 hour with 1 girl in most spa afaik. When you hear people talking about Meiji, they are not a massage place and have different pricing, not sure why they keep getting mentioned in this thread tbh.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




