Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53206

    Lost In Translation

    I have just been informed that the name of the spa is Orchid 66, which will open on the 10th. Hopefully this will be the last update.

  2. #53205

    Uninterrupted!

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Well, when I go to AMPs, I always wish for uninterrupted and flawless success in the room with my provider, and not the constant gazing at the monitors and interruptions running to the doorbell for the next wad of cash!
    HA! That was also my very first thought upon reading AirTouchOne's interpretation! I think we should just call it Orchid Uninterrupted! LOL! In view of the talent this troupe usually brings to the (massage) table, the "flawless success" would seem to be pretty much a given!

    I know the official opening isn't for a few days (Sept.10th, reportedly), but someone with inside contacts might encourage them to get their Google Maps business data in place ASAP ... replacing the obsolete listing that's still available for M & Y Spa. As soon as they get that updated in Google Maps I can update the Complete Idiot's Guide with current info.

  3. #53204

    6610

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    The overall meaning of 6610 is a wish for uninterrupted and flawless success, such as a smooth career that results in great fortune or a relationship that achieves perfect happiness.

    And yes I googled it.
    Well, when I go to AMPs, I always wish for uninterrupted and flawless success in the room with my provider, and not the constant gazing at the monitors and interruptions running to the doorbell for the next wad of cash!

  4. #53203
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Methinks that the good doctor is thinking with his big head. It will all fall into place when you think with your small head. Its similar to whether its Pho88 or Pho618 - good pho is what we really care about. We all look forward to the next publication of the good doctors tome addressed to our small heads.
    The overall meaning of 6610 is a wish for uninterrupted and flawless success, such as a smooth career that results in great fortune or a relationship that achieves perfect happiness.

    And yes I googled it.

  5. #53202

    Re: Orchid 6610 ??

    Methinks that the good doctor is thinking with his big head. It will all fall into place when you think with your small head. Its similar to whether its Pho88 or Pho618 - good pho is what we really care about. We all look forward to the next publication of the good doctors tome addressed to our small heads.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."

  6. #53201
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."
    I reckon it means something in Chinese. For example, the syllables for those numbers may match up with a Chinese word or phrase. Also, perhaps it's some sort of Feng Shui-type thing.

  7. #53200

    Orchid 6610 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Big In Japan  [View Original Post]
    Whoops, I just got word that it'll be the 10th not the 8th. Either way, we should have another spot to look forward to sometime next week.
    I dunno if you guys know the answer, but I just gotta ask: What does the "6610" mean in the name of this AMP? It can't be the street address, as it's located in the 1800 block. Given the apparent meaningless reference, I'm betting this place just gets referred to simply as "Orchid."

  8. #53199

    Re: Orchid 6610

    Quote Originally Posted by KnobeOne  [View Original Post]
    BiJ, clear your inbox please Cheers!
    Inbox has been cleared.

  9. #53198
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Good news guys! Orchid 6610 (aka M&Y) will be reopening on the 8th. Mona and Mocha will be waiting for you!
    Whoops, I just got word that it'll be the 10th not the 8th. Either way, we should have another spot to look forward to sometime next week.

  10. #53197

    Orchid 6610

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Or why not just go for the real deal? Mona is at Crystal Spa (Tokyo).
    BiJ, clear your inbox please Cheers!

  11. #53196

    Meiji

    Went and hit up Airi again, first time the location was downtown, today was Altamonte, another 10 minutes for me but worth the trip. She acted super excited to see me again, excellent acting or perhaps genuine, who knows but I did feel like I got a little more out of my outstanding time. I was surfing around a little here because I have a trip lined up in Lauderdale and it appears that they have a sister agency there, the website is identical. Guy in Lauderdale speaks highly of the Wagu being served.

  12. #53195

    Orchid 6610 (M&Y)

    Good news guys! Orchid 6610 (aka M&Y) will be reopening on the 8th. Mona and Mocha will be waiting for you!

  13. #53194
    Chanel is a taller decent looking girl. Age probably late 30. She's not as slender as I'd like her to be. Her face was average and she stands about 5'5 she isn't fat but she's not petite nor is she a spinner. She's got double D MM, no ass. Honestly she kinda reminds me of Victoria but add 20 lbs. Her best attribute would be BBBJ. Very good, lots of slurping and hand combo. I wasn't feeling standing mish so I just CIM. Saw Kelly, probably should've got her but had to scratch my curiosity. Hope this helps!

  14. #53193
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I've gotten great service there also.
    I love that they do BBFS too.

  15. #53192
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Just got some wonderful news, we are going to have a familiar place to play again over on Oak Ridge Rd. Orlando.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape