Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 27822
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaz1  [View Original Post]
    You'll fine details about here if you search this thread. TLDR is that she's open to the topic but reliability is a problem. Used to be out of a Fife motel off the main strip so super shady area.

  2. #26336

    Barbie


  3. #26335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Damn, too bad about the boob leakage. Grosses me out so I'll pass, but otherwise she looks good.
    You got to go hard on the nips to get it, but it can begotten.

  4. #26334
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Had morning wood, my set date fell through so her add been craving some chocolate, text, ask, set a date.

    Nice woman, easy to be around, looks like her pics, good head game 350 for a fun full pop.

    Oh and a surprise, she is lactating, wasn't ready for that LOL but my first experience so know one off the bingo card.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nny970.125209/#xfmgMedia.
    Damn, too bad about the boob leakage. Grosses me out so I'll pass, but otherwise she looks good.

  5. #26333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Cocoabunny970

    Had morning wood, my set date fell through so her add been craving some chocolate, text, ask, set a date.

    Nice woman, easy to be around, looks like her pics, good head game 350 for a fun full pop.

    Oh and a surprise, she is lactating, wasn't ready for that LOL but my first experience so know one off the bingo card.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nny970.125209/#xfmgMedia.

  6. #26332

    Maybe w 500 quote

    Sweetjessi said no bare unless "big money". 500 . I didn't do that.

    She will take fiv, fia, works hard, likes daty.

  7. #26331
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Is she much different than pics? Doesn't look that bad from pics and tits look fun.
    Preferences are a funny thing. Those would be the worst boobs I've ever seen in person if I met her.

  8. #26330
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Interested myself.
    I got to give some more details. She looks close enough, but she has crackhead teeth. Plus she just seemed like she could give a guy trouble if he stuck around too long.

    I just think you can do better at a similar cost. If BBFS is the only concern, and you can get past the teeth, go for it. I'm curious what others think, but I felt a little dirty after.

  9. #26329

    Arctic Plumm

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Is she much different than pics? Doesn't look that bad from pics and tits look fun.
    Interested myself.

  10. #26328
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/arcticplumm

    She belongs, but I don't know how I feel about my life choices. Great BJ though.
    Is she much different than pics? Doesn't look that bad from pics and tits look fun.

  11. #26327

    Aurora

    https://tryst.link/escort/arcticplumm

    She belongs, but I don't know how I feel about my life choices. Great BJ though.

  12. #26326

    She is not open to the topic

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Far from anything here. I saw her a while while ago in a NE Tacoma (Browns point) she shared with other girls. I saw her because I saw another girl there that while safety, was super super fun. In contrast, Mercedes was super boring and extremely safety. Like ocd kind of safety which was a turn off. Even when I saw her ad multiple times after not being at browns point anymore (and she looked amazing at the time) I always decided that it was better to jack off and keep my money.

  13. #26325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Her STG ad implies she's not at all open. What clues are you seeing?
    Chatting with her on SC and the vid she posted of taking it raw from her (BF) but she lost me at deposit.

  14. #26324
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her STG ad implies she's not at all open. What clues are you seeing?

  15. #26323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Alright you man sluts how about this pawn she seems open to the topic


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape