Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 27804
-
09-05-25 18:26 #26334Senior Member

Posts: 1209Damn, too bad about the boob leakage. Grosses me out so I'll pass, but otherwise she looks good.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 17:54 #26333Senior Member

Posts: 2926Cocoabunny970
Had morning wood, my set date fell through so her add been craving some chocolate, text, ask, set a date.
Nice woman, easy to be around, looks like her pics, good head game 350 for a fun full pop.
Oh and a surprise, she is lactating, wasn't ready for that LOL but my first experience so know one off the bingo card.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nny970.125209/#xfmgMedia.
-
09-05-25 14:33 #26332Senior Member

Posts: 43Maybe w 500 quote
Sweetjessi said no bare unless "big money". 500 . I didn't do that.
She will take fiv, fia, works hard, likes daty.
-
09-05-25 04:10 #26331Senior Member

Posts: 238Preferences are a funny thing. Those would be the worst boobs I've ever seen in person if I met her.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 01:23 #26330Senior Member

Posts: 93I got to give some more details. She looks close enough, but she has crackhead teeth. Plus she just seemed like she could give a guy trouble if he stuck around too long.
Originally Posted by Redhotmailer
[View Original Post]
I just think you can do better at a similar cost. If BBFS is the only concern, and you can get past the teeth, go for it. I'm curious what others think, but I felt a little dirty after.
-
09-04-25 22:39 #26329Senior Member

Posts: 247Arctic Plumm
Interested myself.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 21:12 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 1209Is she much different than pics? Doesn't look that bad from pics and tits look fun.
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 20:28 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 93Aurora
https://tryst.link/escort/arcticplumm
She belongs, but I don't know how I feel about my life choices. Great BJ though.
-
09-04-25 16:36 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 157She is not open to the topic
Far from anything here. I saw her a while while ago in a NE Tacoma (Browns point) she shared with other girls. I saw her because I saw another girl there that while safety, was super super fun. In contrast, Mercedes was super boring and extremely safety. Like ocd kind of safety which was a turn off. Even when I saw her ad multiple times after not being at browns point anymore (and she looked amazing at the time) I always decided that it was better to jack off and keep my money.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 13:22 #26325Senior Member

Posts: 2926Chatting with her on SC and the vid she posted of taking it raw from her (BF) but she lost me at deposit.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 11:24 #26324Senior Member

Posts: 238Her STG ad implies she's not at all open. What clues are you seeing?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 00:50 #26323Senior Member

Posts: 2926Alright you man sluts how about this pawn she seems open to the topic
Bigger then I prefer, and my fear is she is a lot bigger I really life LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/breme...y/854211884457
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...385294734.html
https://tryst.link/escort/itsmercedesbaby
-
09-03-25 23:49 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 533Hell yeah I've creampied Trinity so many times at tubs back in the day. New pics look brutal though.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 23:45 #26321Senior Member

Posts: 172LuxxLife / SexyTrinity
Trinity use to be my go to sub about 10 years ago. She was open to everything with an upcharge. She was very punctual back then. Life was good with her and Kimberly near by.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 21:24 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 2926Thanks Thar, thanks DH.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



