Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 7387
-
09-13-25 15:10 #6937Regular Member

Posts: 9Kitty / Kallie
I dreamed I saw her a few weeks ago. In the dream, communication was good in that I could easily understand her, though there were some times it took a hour or so for her to get back to me. I get it. Place was clean, she was great. She did have another monger booked right after me, so while I didn't get rushed per se, it was looming over us. I would love to dream of her again someday. In the dream her rates were $$.5 hr, and $$$hr.
https://callescort.org/518-521-8390
-
09-13-25 15:05 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 9No name escort, any feedback?
Fellas, there was nothing unique in her ad to search to find a review. Has anyone seen her? I want to pull the trigger, but would prefer if I could confirm she's the real deal, and not a flytrap.
Thanks in advance.
https://callescort.org/352-320-8565
-
09-12-25 20:33 #6935Regular Member

Posts: 23Appreciate ya, had seen her ad before and planned on eventually giving her a try. Won't be doing that now haha. Sorry about your experience but thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 13:25 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 292The Brooke in the link completely wasted my time. Agreed to service and $. I get to location she tells I am 5 minutes late and only card available now.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 04:17 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 1125Attempted to meet with Kittie and it did not go as planned. I was hoping for a great spinner, GFE experience but I got the runaround at the end. We schedule a time to meet and she gives me the address then ghosts 10 minutes before the appointment. I don't hear from her for over an hour and then she tells me she was taking a nap. Chalk it up to we've all been there. So we reschedule and I head back to the address, as I'm winding through the neighborhood, there's a car about 100 feet in front of me and eventually pulls into the address I was given. I text her if she gave a neighbors address and as I'm waiting for a reply, I see her answer the door for him. She immediately texts me she needs a few minutes before she can see me. She double booked and I guess I'm getting sloppy seconds. Sorry to the guy I accidentally followed. She's blacklist for me, more for the double booking, back to back appointments (doubt she was planning to shower) than anything.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 23:06 #6932Banned Member

Posts: 962Absolutely brother!
I appreciate your acknowledgement of my said report brother. This is what this site is all about, and why so many more members need to contribute to in order to not only advise, but in theory, protect the brotherhood from all the scammers (and even Uncle LEO) that now populate the once-trusted "dating" sites.
To all the new members here, let this serve as a lesson on how to be a SN in good standing here.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 12:20 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm sorry you had a miserable time, but you're our hero for reporting it.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 19:02 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 468I know it's not funny but you made it sound hilarious, I guess the 141#she implied in her ad was many years ago? P.S. I hate cats.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 13:23 #6929Banned Member

Posts: 962I forgot to add the link to my report from last night
-
09-07-25 23:36 #6928Banned Member

Posts: 962Ripoff alert
After much texting back and forth over two days, I decided to take a chance on this one.
In the Words of Arnold Schwarzenegger: BIG MISTAKE.
If the fact there was NO likeness in her appearance vs. Her pics wasn't bad enough (She had age-marks on her face, two-tone frizzy hair, NO makeup, thighs so fat, they started smoking as she led me to her room from the front of the property where she met me, and a beer gut bigger than Santa Clause) taking a stroll to the rear of the property where she lived was the coup de grâce! The entrance to the "room" she occupied was a creaky three wooden steps that saw their better days decades ago. The door which we entered her room from was a multi-pane clear glass door with NO shade or curtain. After taking three steps in, I looked around, was hit upside my head by the smell of vomit (could have been spoiled milk because she also had three cats and one kitten wandering around the room too.) Her makeshift bed was a futon that looked like the sheets had NEVER been changed, and was covered with everything from soiled clothing to an empty Ritz Crackers box! Less than 30 seconds into this twilight zone episode, I was on my way out of there and onto greener pastures.
If you like your women fat, ugly and looking like they stopped taking care of themselves years ago, this gal is waiting for your call.
QV: . 8.
Hhr: is a buck sixty.
Hr: Two Uncle Bens.
-
09-07-25 00:31 #6927Regular Member

Posts: 16Scammer
She'll scam you in some way for sure. Saw her probably 3-4 yrs ago in Dunnellon, had a friend or girlfriend interrupt like less than 5 min into session to come and repair a busted pipe and tell you to drive then come back in 15 and ghost ya. She also has a pic that's not her since it's missing some tattoos and one.
Originally Posted by Mustang1994
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 16:53 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes I did a review on her. Creampie also.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 12:15 #6925Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Passing through within the month any info
Going to be coming through the are a few times this month this one caught my eye any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...r/387248633007
-
09-04-25 19:06 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 468Didn't notice she went by Brooke, she showed a good review a few weeks ago The other Brooke is fat and scaggy and a rip off this Brook I'm going to go see.
Originally Posted by Praterk1001
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 01:40 #6923Regular Member

Posts: 3Brooke
Hey guys,
I'm new to the area and feeling things out. I know there is a Brooke or 2 around here already, but unsure if this is a different one. It looks like it to me, but maybe I'm wrong. Any info on her? If not, I'll take the plunge and give some feedback. Thanks in advance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...056/3526157964










Reply With Quote




