Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18817
-
09-08-25 18:22 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 82Bad Gateway Error
I use Explorer and I mostly have success. I do notice that I will receive a Bad Gateway: 502 error if I remain idle for a while. I just try to maintain a flow and not remain idle for over a minute and so far, I'm able to access the website and browse. I do notice though around the hours between 12 am - 6 am, the gateway errors are frequent. Once the time goes past 6 am, everything is fine again. This may for some reason be on my end and everyone else may be good. Just sharing a few things.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 13:45 #17826Regular Member

Posts: 20Success with Firefox Browser
Google browser has strict https rules causing the problem, firefox works like charm with http: URL.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 09:52 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 144THANK YOU for telling us where else you could login with. I too was using google and could not login. After reading your post I went to safari and I could login. Thanks for the help!
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-07-25 07:57 #17824Regular Member

Posts: 1Bee
Been trying to get in contact with her for a while. I've sent you a few messages about her. If anybody could hit me up with her info it would be highly appreciated.
Originally Posted by Too40
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 10:20 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 485Dad gateway error
On an iPhone using safari if I take out the "s" from https and one " manually then works no issues. Not sure how to turn off what's it's doing in an iPhone. Was using google no issues but now can't log in with it.
-
09-05-25 05:46 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 89Bella saint
Bella saint is available again. Has her own room. Senior members can pm for digits.
-
09-04-25 22:39 #17821Regular Member

Posts: 11Chrome
This is what I had to do to get Chrome to work consistently for me.
Go to chrome: flags /.
Search flags for Insecure origins treated as secure.
Add http://www.usasexguide.nl to the list.
Enable flag.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 10:07 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 131Finally working consistently for me when I use TOR.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 09:23 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 1149It was the s for me
I normally use chrome incognito mode and I couldn't get on, but if I go to edge and take the "s" of the http it works. I know nothing about computer security stuff but its working for now.
-
09-04-25 07:37 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 222Firefox works
The only thing that works for me is Firefox. Safari, Chrome, etc all get 502 bad gateway error. Firefox works. This is from a phone.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 21:53 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 160Can it be windows 10 being phased out?
I'm far from being a computer pro, but, I usually do a windows update every week on both of my computers and I got a message stating: windows 10 support ends next month and your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11 and in order to keep your computer safe you must enroll, for a fee, in extended security updates to keep your computer safe.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Now, my both of my computers are old so, instead of, paying a fee to enroll for updates, I'm better off just buying new computers. Again, no expert here, but, the fact that windows is getting a makeover soon, can that possibly be causing the issues we've been having? Anyways, that's my two cents.
-
09-03-25 17:24 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 2964I feel your pain, my friend!
Sounds like you tried even more remedies than I did! And yeah, I can definitely say the "s" in https was NOT the issue, at least not for me, I repeatedly addressed that problem, never made a difference. On the plus side, now that I've gotten back on, I've not had the issue again, been able to login without an issue since last week, Friday. Damn, I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
Originally Posted by JustWhatINeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 15:55 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 139StayUp333
Empty your inbox my guy so I can send you Milu's #.
-
09-03-25 15:19 #17814Regular Member

Posts: 7502 Bad Gateway Angie
Been really frustrating. My experience is same as JJ2. In the past four weeks, despite regular attempts, I've only been able to access the site a few times. Worse, after those few successes, re-attempting the same resulted in 'bad gateway'. And we're talking several different browsers on to different devices. : Android Tor browser, Firefox Android, Epic Android, . Laptop (windows): Brave's Tor browser, Opera VPN, Brave Incognito, and Brave direct, Opera direct, Chrome direct. After failing Brave options today, & Opera VPN, I got on today via Opera Private (Incognito), which makes no sense moment after failing Opera VPN! Been typing direct correct address, have tried to use it via links from search results, . Like from an article. Another troubling thing is I used to be able just search for USA sex guide in many of the aforementioned and get a result with a link to the true USASexguide, for a while now I've been getting copycats or knockoffs or. Com, . Cc. Not '. Nl'. And with Brave, & I think another, generally searching or direct correct web address has sometimes returned a result United States Department of Justice, & other govt agencies! It's been maddening, every other AMP related search result accessible, every porn site accessible, every other adult escort type site accessible. So it is specific to http://usasexguide.nl . And yes, have done checking my browser settings for 'https' only v allowing 'http'. One time I got on through Brave TOR after I disabled Brave's adblocker stuff, then could not get back on moments later via same! Still, I also now check to see if any of the browsers have some sort adblock or tracker block. Sum total. It's completely random and rare if I can access this site, & the problem is above my average joe tech level but signs point to figuring it out would require some next level expertise.
Happy for the fellas that access this easy, pulling for a solution or improvement those of us that have been having troubles. LOL, I might not get back for another 10 days so factor that in for any queries or comments to me! In the mean time talk amongst yourselves & Carry On.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 15:41 #17813Regular Member

Posts: 6HTTPs redirect
It is a security setting in your browser. Each browser is a bit different. Do a search for (Your browser) disable automatic HTTPS redirection. Then follow the directions. Good luck.











Reply With Quote






