Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2501
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2051
    The best thing about nuru girls is having ABGs I see regularly but do most nuru girls try to position themselves so you never have a direct view of their bottoms?! Sometimes I feel like Stevie Wonder lost in Santa Ana.

  2. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    I assume probably Tokyo?

    Anyone got any intel or whereabouts on sugar / gigi seems like not working at SA 17 anymore. Looking to give it a try
    Tokyo is Kali, right? ABG who's been upselling in OC and LA for 5+ years. I saw her once in Long Beach, she immediately started yapping about sugar daddies and $15 k paid trips to exotic locations.

    Body is hot enough, face is okay, attitude and services suck. There's a reason why she has to keep rebranding.

  3. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Mine wasn't with Mel, it was with one of the Asian providers that still works there. She had her price list on her phone and showed it to me rather than ever speaking of prices. She also said that they do not like reviews there and that if I left one, I would not be welcomed back. I still may return here and there but I am indeed finding that the rub and tug places all over the OC can get pretty damn close to the service here at half the price, and they seem happy to have my business rather than making me feel like they are doing me a favor.
    I assume probably Tokyo?

    Anyone got any intel or whereabouts on sugar / gigi seems like not working at SA 17 anymore. Looking to give it a try

  4. 08-31-25 19:16


  5. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information
    My bad, it is 200 HH. You can ask these hotties for a fake massage but they will rather jump on that thang. Strang how strong habits are lmao.

    https://youtube.com/shorts/o5rZzln5l...G-W3ccBrUU-4KV

  6. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    Mine wasn't with Mel, it was with one of the Asian providers that still works there. She had her price list on her phone and showed it to me rather than ever speaking of prices. She also said that they do not like reviews there and that if I left one, I would not be welcomed back. I still may return here and there but I am indeed finding that the rub and tug places all over the OC can get pretty damn close to the service here at half the price, and they seem happy to have my business rather than making me feel like they are doing me a favor.
    See you never again ROM! You take your customers for granted.

  7. #2046

    Maria

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...522/6578887420

    Just curious, Don't know why but I am. One comment from someone who hasn't commented anywhere else.

  8. #2045
    Mine wasn't with Mel, it was with one of the Asian providers that still works there. She had her price list on her phone and showed it to me rather than ever speaking of prices. She also said that they do not like reviews there and that if I left one, I would not be welcomed back. I still may return here and there but I am indeed finding that the rub and tug places all over the OC can get pretty damn close to the service here at half the price, and they seem happy to have my business rather than making me feel like they are doing me a favor.

  9. #2044

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to ROM since it opened and have never experienced this. Who is this girl so I know to avoid her?

    BTW, if y'all are thinking about checking out Bella you'd better go before she retires in a month and heads back to Portugal.
    She said that 180 was body to body and it was an additional 40 for a handjob nd 200 for a BJ.

  10. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information
    We need to pivot away from this $270 HJ nuru joke. These girls are so entitled they want to set appointment on their own time, not at client convenience. I know this is off topic but in Asia for $100 you get 2 hrs in an 800 sqft room with your own separate wet and dry sauna / toilet / jacuzzi. They serve you food / alcohol fruit plate, you get a beautiful 22 year old all natural Bs that will bathe you give you multiple BBBJ until you can't handle, I can't justify paying $270 for a girl that doesn't even want to be there this is insane.

  11. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information

  12. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    I've been going to ROM since it opened and have never experienced this. Who is this girl so I know to avoid her?

    BTW, if y'all are thinking about checking out Bella you'd better go before she retires in a month and heads back to Portugal.

  13. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    Interesting, I also stopped going to Rom for same exactly reason, met with latina lady she picked $270 and asked me for 3 bills as her price different from Spa and also offered FS for 8 bills, wondering if we are talking about same hoe LOL.

  14. #2039

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, ROM offers a girl at her CM apartment. Today, it was Kat. Has anyone used this aspect of the service? How about anyone who has seen Kat? PM is OK / preferred.
    I met with her at CM apartment her massage skills is great but she is very vocal so if you are enjoying toooo much talking and listening to her description of everything she is doing you will enjoy it, unfortunately I don't like too much talking in my session so I didn't really enjoy my session with her.

  15. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    Thats nuts. Never had an issue with the base fee being nuru + HJ. Secret menu items definitely a premium though. Who was it if you don't mind sharing? DM cool too.

  16. #2037

    Yeah I stopped going to ROM

    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape