Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 19594
-
09-05-25 10:34 #16009Senior Member

Posts: 49I tried last December and didn't find any action. Was looking for walk-ups on Dean, Brewer, Greek street. Granted, I didn't do my research with any boards or anything, just didn't see any options in P Circus like I thought I'd find. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 01:47 #16008Banned Member

Posts: 907Sophia from Lin's
Sophia looks about the same as last year. Blonde hair now, middle of the back in length. MM D's, HWP. As long as I've known her, she hasnt been a spinner, but she looks good. For me the same experience as usual and all covered. Seniors can PM me for a location.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 20:24 #16007Regular Member

Posts: 13Oasis Renton highland if you want good massage
Went in this morning, 2 girls Ava and Mia working.
Ava, 30 ish, HWP, C cup with cute face. Mia, 30-40, maybe the.
Choose Ava since I can't resist cute Chinese face LOL.
Massage is surprisingly good and she actually hold a massage license and had been worked in clinic before. I can feel my lower back and shoulder much relaxed after her treatment. If you are looking for a great massage and no need for boom boom, this is the place for you.
Come to the fun part after 40 minutes of great massage, tease start from face down. Very sensual touch on the balls from the back with oil.
Flipped and she took off her clothes, and wow, flat belly with good perky Cs. Played with them long enough while she keep working on my jr. Asked if BJ is on the menu and she said no. Popped after maybe 10 minutes and she end the session with great scalp massage. Will repeat to see if I can get more from the menu.
-
09-04-25 18:17 #16006Senior Member

Posts: 1305
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
To add to what KrDoggy mentioned, adultwork to search for women, then https://www.ukpunting.com/ to search reviews. IIRC, it will cost a little bit of crypto for a year membership. Figure out the region where you're going to aid searches. Slang is a bit different so that will take a minute to figure out. I used both sites when I went to the uk on a work trip a couple of years ago. Searching by phone numbers is tricky because they don't all post in a unified format (unlike here where 123-456-7890 format will get you results) hope this helps.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 16:43 #16005Regular Member

Posts: 4Lack of FS AMPs in Redmond?
Does anyone know the specifics of why there are no FS AMPs in Redmond? Such a high income area, I feel like a FS shop would make serious $$.
-
09-04-25 15:54 #16004Regular Member

Posts: 12Will $$ buy me an hour with her or are they a $$.6 shop? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CupidStains
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 15:47 #16003Banned Member

Posts: 99490's Ui
Yeah kinda hilarious, they have an "updated" UI but can't get anyone to use it.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 15:21 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 671Holy 90's UI -- but I like how there are so many filters and such, including BB LOL.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 14:20 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this the blue that did Greek?
Originally Posted by CupidStains
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 08:45 #16000Banned Member

Posts: 994London mongering
https://www.adultwork.com/Home.asp many many choices.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 06:56 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 198London
Heading to London in a few weeks. Is there an international forum with feedback? Do you have any links or sites you would recommend. A basic google search seems to bring up so many different options. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bull.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 01:47 #15998Banned Member

Posts: 907I just took another look, it's actually a different place this time. I was mistaken. Her new location is like 60 blocks north. Sorry.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 23:41 #15997Banned Member

Posts: 994Correction on Lucky Star pricing
House fee 60,140 tip for BBBJ and CFS, 200 tip if with table shower too.
(I think I got a free table shower, not what I want when I am writing a review).
So full offering 260. But still happy for standard $$. Not always a TS fan, but wow today was incredibly hot, worth the extra IMHO. I'll be paying it.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 23:25 #15996Regular Member

Posts: 9Blue (from Tokyo) at Q
My ATF Blue is back in town! For those that are fans, she was at Tokyo and then Lollybee. I believe this is her first time back since the unfortunates.
Anyway read the reviews! She is amazing!
-
09-03-25 21:20 #15995Banned Member

Posts: 994Yes sorry, standard price, like Maple
Its been so long since I have paid anything other than the Panda-approved price that I forget about it. Just pay up front and no more money talk.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





