Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15523
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    When I meetup with her a while ago, she had to look at my recent STD test. She definitely open for getting CIP.
    She was object to it when I meet her like 2 years back. We were both naked in bed, she wouldn't budge. I just got head and left.

  2. #15522

    Amy

    When I meetup with her a while ago, she had to look at my recent STD test. She definitely open for getting CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I connected with her a ways back on SA. She asked multiple times about condom use. I think she was asking 600. I passed.

  3. #15521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.
    I connected with her a ways back on SA. She asked multiple times about condom use. I think she was asking 600. I passed.

  4. #15520
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    BrilliantVenus will rob you and threaten you with bear mace, beware!
    When did this happen to you?

  5. #15519

    Jules?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-f2b18ac4a8e5

    Anyone hit this? She's a Stanford student in dc.

  6. #15518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.
    I remembered her being on SA but contacted her on her Insta account. We talked about meetin up but our schedules never meshed. Haven't seen her on Insta in a while.

  7. #15517

    Brief Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Amysmithmodel on insta.

    Doesn't look to be active on that IG profile anymore.

    Bi chick, didn't feel like making time to see her when we spoke years ago. Few guys have knocked her around tho. Nice ass tho. I wouldn't hold my breath on her.
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.

  8. #15516

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter101  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    Anyone have info on this one? I no longer have SA membership and would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with her contact info.
    Amysmithmodel on insta.

    Doesn't look to be active on that IG profile anymore.

    Bi chick, didn't feel like making time to see her when we spoke years ago. Few guys have knocked her around tho. Nice ass tho. I wouldn't hold my breath on her.

  9. #15515

    SensualSiren

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    Anyone have info on this one? I no longer have SA membership and would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with her contact info.

  10. #15514

  11. #15513
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Jeez. How much is this one?
    I remember her being in the 3-400 range. I stopped seeing her because she always had to leave after first nut. I always had to negotiate time with her beforehand. I don't blame her though, she's a hustler.

  12. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    So has no one been banned recently or had to create a new acct recently?

    I'm sure there are some who've done that. LOL.
    Selfie verification is a non issue IME.

  13. #15511

    Do Not see BrilliantVenus

    BrilliantVenus will rob you and threaten you with bear mace, beware!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Micayla - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-fa973ee2f14a.

    Will dump a pre-recorded resume if you connect on seeking. Weirdly insisted on using seeking's video chat feature to make a call. Gave the vibe of having odd expectations in a situationship.

    BrilliantVenus - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-542bfecf6112.

    Stripper. Nice enough body but initial ask was 800. No.

    Kara - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-3dafc24d0708.

    Seemingly bored housewife. Dtf but insists on some magical romance bullshit in her arrangements. Very hot pics shared off seeking.

  14. #15510
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    A colleague of mine reached out yesterday. His account got banned on seeking and he tried to create a new account but it seems all new accounts need a selfie.

    Anyone know of how to remove that in Dev Tools on browser? Or is this how all new accounts are being handled?

    My next suggestion to him will be to add beard / moustache / eyebrows etc to get a completely different look for selfie.
    So has no one been banned recently or had to create a new acct recently?

    I'm sure there are some who've done that. LOL.

  15. #15509
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Hannah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-f09b361ccff3

    I did a meet and greet a few weeks back she's a really cool girl, who loves to be dicked down. Her words not mine. Whose husband is in jail. She's DTF and was looking for a damage of $400.

    She used to be a very big girl who has been on some kind of weight loss plan such as ozempic or something like that.

    I didn't persue because I currently have my hands full. Treat her right mongers.
    Her link since the above isn't working -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-f09b361ccff3

    Hopefully the system here does not truncate it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape