Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15524
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She was object to it when I meet her like 2 years back. We were both naked in bed, she wouldn't budge. I just got head and left.
    Met her a long time ago. She is not open to CIP and insisted on using a rubber. Her head game is not that great, but at least she does it raw. She doesn't like you going down on her, so if that's your thing, then move on. Weird girl that gives weird vibes. You can get a hot escort that will treat you better for that price.

  2. #15523
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    When I meetup with her a while ago, she had to look at my recent STD test. She definitely open for getting CIP.
    She was object to it when I meet her like 2 years back. We were both naked in bed, she wouldn't budge. I just got head and left.

  3. #15522

    Amy

    When I meetup with her a while ago, she had to look at my recent STD test. She definitely open for getting CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I connected with her a ways back on SA. She asked multiple times about condom use. I think she was asking 600. I passed.

  4. #15521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.
    I connected with her a ways back on SA. She asked multiple times about condom use. I think she was asking 600. I passed.

  5. #15520
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    BrilliantVenus will rob you and threaten you with bear mace, beware!
    When did this happen to you?

  6. #15519

    Jules?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-f2b18ac4a8e5

    Anyone hit this? She's a Stanford student in dc.

  7. #15518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.
    I remembered her being on SA but contacted her on her Insta account. We talked about meetin up but our schedules never meshed. Haven't seen her on Insta in a while.

  8. #15517

    Brief Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Amysmithmodel on insta.

    Doesn't look to be active on that IG profile anymore.

    Bi chick, didn't feel like making time to see her when we spoke years ago. Few guys have knocked her around tho. Nice ass tho. I wouldn't hold my breath on her.
    I had a little back and forth with her. Did not meet in person. She did let me know that she is "not into butt stuff. " So there's that.

  9. #15516

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter101  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    Anyone have info on this one? I no longer have SA membership and would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with her contact info.
    Amysmithmodel on insta.

    Doesn't look to be active on that IG profile anymore.

    Bi chick, didn't feel like making time to see her when we spoke years ago. Few guys have knocked her around tho. Nice ass tho. I wouldn't hold my breath on her.

  10. #15515

    SensualSiren

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    Anyone have info on this one? I no longer have SA membership and would appreciate it if anyone can hook me up with her contact info.

  11. #15514

  12. #15513
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Jeez. How much is this one?
    I remember her being in the 3-400 range. I stopped seeing her because she always had to leave after first nut. I always had to negotiate time with her beforehand. I don't blame her though, she's a hustler.

  13. #15512
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    So has no one been banned recently or had to create a new acct recently?

    I'm sure there are some who've done that. LOL.
    Selfie verification is a non issue IME.

  14. #15511

    Do Not see BrilliantVenus

    BrilliantVenus will rob you and threaten you with bear mace, beware!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Micayla - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-fa973ee2f14a.

    Will dump a pre-recorded resume if you connect on seeking. Weirdly insisted on using seeking's video chat feature to make a call. Gave the vibe of having odd expectations in a situationship.

    BrilliantVenus - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-542bfecf6112.

    Stripper. Nice enough body but initial ask was 800. No.

    Kara - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-3dafc24d0708.

    Seemingly bored housewife. Dtf but insists on some magical romance bullshit in her arrangements. Very hot pics shared off seeking.

  15. #15510
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    A colleague of mine reached out yesterday. His account got banned on seeking and he tried to create a new account but it seems all new accounts need a selfie.

    Anyone know of how to remove that in Dev Tools on browser? Or is this how all new accounts are being handled?

    My next suggestion to him will be to add beard / moustache / eyebrows etc to get a completely different look for selfie.
    So has no one been banned recently or had to create a new acct recently?

    I'm sure there are some who've done that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape