High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 145 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2172
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1572

    Sweat Girls and Happy Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with Sweat Girls info? Can't find it anywhere.
    SweatGirls is no longer around. They were the first Japanese / Chinese outlet in Raleigh, but they had trouble finding a suitable location. I tried helping them, but they were not interested in my ideas.

    Happy Castle runs out of an apartment complex around Crossroads plaza. HappyCastle took SGC's place in the Japanese / Chinese scene sending some of the girls that don't make the cut for bigger cities like NYC and Philly down to Raleigh bc they know they can charge more here and customers won't expect as much bc the pickins' are so slim around these parts. The girls they send here are the ones that can barely get one appointment per day in a city like Manhattan. So their handlers send the scraps to Raleigh.

    Personally, I would stay away from Happy Castle. They are not good people. Be very careful trusting the HC reviews. Be sure to check out the poster's history on all HC reviews. It's easy to see who is legit who is writing reviews as a sales pitch.

  2. #1571

    What Do You Want to Know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake202  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with Sweat Girls info? Can't find it anywhere.
    To my knowledge they are not in this area any longer.

  3. #1570

    Sweat girls?

    Can anyone help me with Sweat Girls info? Can't find it anywhere.

  4. #1569

    HC Sayuri

    Cute about 5'5" 125 lbs and mid 20's. If you have an itch that need scratching then go for it. For me it was just a vanilla experience but YMMV.

  5. #1568

    Airport Asians

    Any experience with the people working out of the Days Inn at 1000 Airport Blvd?

    Also the ones operating out of the Extended Stay on S Miami and those on Slater Rd in Morrisville.

  6. #1567

    Sayuri HC

    She's cute and everything suggested school girl except that ass was pretty sweet and out of the ordinary big for her. That ass was not flat Asian ass. Overall body is just great with soft and nips.

    She can be a big inexperienced but that comes with the territory with young girls. She laid next to me and asked if she can kiss me. It was amusing to see how she was acting in bed. Fast forward to some good loving kisses and her working the BBBJ game. She asked if I want to to go raw and I couldn't resists so we fucked like we were in heat and the best was prone doggy where she laid flat on the bed but her ass was nice and arched and I fucked her and cum buckets inside of her. The pussy was oozzing out the cum as I pulled out. Good times.

  7. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Besides HC which I can't get into since I won't give them an ID, we have the usual aunties in the usual spots. Holly and Durham. None worth your time.

    An interesting note I have found that if you get to Holly on the earlier side (9 or 10 AM), you can sometimes see the girls walking around, smoking, hanging out outside, going to each other's room etc.

    I also saw some Asian guy going from room to room the other day, taking inventory I guess. I wonder if that is who texts me calling me Honey.

    The cleaners and Indian owners are also always prowling around outside. Not easy to be discreet.
    Not to take anything away from what you said because it is a total crap shoot. But I will say I've had success leaving a room if I don't like what I see immediately.

    Let the handler know and there are times where they give me a younger girl at that location or send me to another one.

    Still a shot in the dark if you choose to go this route but, don't feel like ya got to settle. The first door they send ya to ain't the only option.

    I'm sure most of us know this but just wanted to give a quick reminder.

  8. #1565

    Happy Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, no one mentions the security web cams they have set up to watch you as you walk through the living room.
    Yeah they're def recording everything. And they keep your DL on file too because the guy that came out to meet me had it on his phone and showed it to me.

    I sent them a fake student I D that I photoshopped, so obviously I didn't have it on me. Then he showed me the picture of that fake I D on his phone since my Drivers license photo is from over a decade ago and I looked a little different. Ultimately he just took a look at my real I'd in person and took me across the street to the upstairs apartment while asking me about my alma mater, that I had faked lmao.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they don't like the fact that you said something negative about them and start sending you texts asking you to edit or remove your review. They've done that to me. Be careful with HC. They can be a bit shady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7594 Medium.jpeg‎   IMG_7595 Medium.jpeg‎  

  9. #1564

    HC Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    I've been to HC about half a dozen times. Mostly good experiences, some great, some mediocre. I've been wondering about Candy. She is one of the most expensive rates, but I was wondering if she was worth the price of admittance. Any of you have experiences with her?.
    I took the plunge. Decent looking chick, but def not 21. Easily about 30, but toned and spoke some English. Small top and barely any bottom.

    Started off with BBBJ and I wasn't very impressed. Somewhat teethy, but overall it just wasn't the best. She moved on quickly and I let her.

    Got a hat on, she pinched the mess out of me putting it on. Went to CG and I was surprised she could ride, but she couldn't take pipe well. She did all the enthusiastic stuff, licked nips and made noises, but she ultimately just kept tapping out after the first 5 minutes of trying. Went through 4 positions in 20 minutes trying to find something and ultimately left unfinished.

    Won't repeat. 300/ hhr.

  10. #1563

    HC Pin

    I had a dream with Pin a couple ago. Similar to the others, I was pleasantly surprised to see her assets. She is stacked both top and bottom, as well as being very cute. Lights were off, but very clear she was pretty.

    She started off with a BBJ then gave a Russian with those jugs. She threw on a hat and sat on it after about 5 minutes from all of that. She was very tight and it took a second to get it in. It took her a few strokes to get used to it, then she sat back and took it like a champ until we went to the next position.

    Shame on me, but she was too tight for me and it came out and I got limp. She took the hat off and started jackhammering it. I waved her hand away and pointed at her mouth. Her English was absolutely non-existent, so gestures were the easiest. She knew I love you and one other phrase. She was very enthusiastic and made a llt of crazy faces and noises the entire time in every position.

    I couldn't get a proper rise after she got off first time and she was very accommodating with anything else. Let's say I'm shy. I stood up while she was sitting on the side of bed and we did BBBJCIM to finish. Very soft mouth and she let me push to the back with some force until I popped. She didn't stop until I pushed her away about 15's after I finished.

    Easily the best encounter I've had in Raleigh. 240/ hhr.

  11. #1562

    Any reports on HC Candy?

    Hey there,

    I've been to HC about half a dozen times. Mostly good experiences, some great, some mediocre. I've been wondering about Candy. She is one of the most expensive rates, but I was wondering if she was worth the price of admittance. Any of you have experiences with her?

    -Coffee.

  12. #1561

    Pin HC

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy03  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw Pin today. After reading TER reviews and reviews here seems like 2 girls might have the same name. None the less, she was amazing. The booty is worth the price of admission alone. She said no DATY which goes against several TER reviews. May just be a YMMV thing. First time with happy agency but verification and communications were impressive. She had a great attitude and very willing to please. I'm probably going back tomorrow. Haha. Be safe!
    Hot damn she is stacke and friendly. Felt like being with a nympho and the ass is great but I also needed to play with the tits and I can't reach them when in doggy so I did a lot of cowgirl also so I can play with all of her assets!

  13. #1560

    Seah nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighRubGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Seah, very cute woman. Very little English but enough to get by. Went with NURU. No plastic mattress, just a table, but was still fun.
    Can you elaborate? I booked the same (she is in Charlotte). This will be my first nuru. What should I expect?

  14. #1559

    Spoiled myself this week

    I decided to spoil myself this week. I saw Melissa on one day (not an Asian provider - https://tryst.link/escort/melisa1890). Pin on one day. Then Chisato the next. Both from HappyCastle.

    Contacted the handler and had an effortless screening process. Sent a redacted pic of my DL and a redacted pic of my work ID. Got the location and the handler came to my car to walk me to the apartment. Just FYI, no one mentions the security web cams they have set up to watch you as you walk through the living room.

    Took off my shoes and switched into house shoes. He knocked on the door and she opened. Pin was not to my tastes. Her body was stacked though! Overall, she lacked technique. I immediately realized that she was not my type, but decided to go through with it. We undressed, took a shower, and came back. She was aggressive and made sure to get her finger in my crack to clean my cheerio. It was not expected and wasn't particularly pleasant. Back in the room, she did about 30 seconds of a massage, started licking and sucking my nipples, then went for a BBBJ. She kept interrupting the BJ to get her cellphone and examine my dick with the camera flashlight. I'm guessing it was an STD check or something. But no. Those are just my veins. She stopped to check about 10x. She then soaked me in baby oil from my nipples down to my knees and was rubbing her body against me, then came up to titty-fuck me for about 5 minutes. She got out a condom and climbed on top for CG. She couldn't / wouldn't slide all the way down to take all of it. We couldn't find a rhythm either. I think she was awkward. Her English isn't great so she kept saying the same 4-5 sentences over and over. Mid fuck it was "Nice to meet you" and "I love you" and "OMG, it's so gooo-" and "yes, fuck me" just over and over and over. We switched up for missionary so I could take the lead. We did that for about 30 seconds before she said "No no no, too much". So we switched again to doggy. We did that for about 10 minutes before she told me my time was almost up. She offered to give me a handjob to finish. I said sure but stopped her because she used a death grip while trying to twist my shit off with the whole pepper grinder technique. We took another shower, and she helped me get dressed. I gave her a hug and left unsatisfied.

    https://happycastle168.com/view/23178

    I came back the next day though to try Chisato. Night and day experience!

    Because I came before. I didn't need the escort up to the apartment. Contacted the handler, parked close by. Sent a message as I approached and he opened the door for me. It's weird that as you message the handler, he calls you baby and sexy and honey. I know it's a guy on the other end answering but ignored it. Same protocol, took off my shoes for the house slippers. He knocked on Chisato's room door. She welcomed me in. Gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and on the neck. #1 she is beautiful in my opinion. And I'm not too particularly crazy for Asians. #2 she is tall as hell for a woman. Probably 5'8 - 5'9. We undressed and went into the shower across the hall. Blue toast and a shower. She focused on cleaning the boys. Back into the room. She laid me down and straddled me. She kissed me and my neck and my ears while rubbing her titties and her landing strip bush against me. She kept saying I was handsome and smelled good. Again with licking my nipples and kissing my stomach (what is it with Asians and licking male nipples?) BBBJ. She sucked on the boys and licked my taint as well. She came back up and was ready to slide me in. but asked first if I wanted a condom (I paid for CFS, but she does offer BFS. So maybe I was going to get a free upgrade). I said yes to the condom. She put it on with her mouth. More CBJ and she finally slid me in. She was dripping wet with no lubricant. We did CG, doggy, CG, I picked her up and fucked her in the air for 30 seconds before we went to missionary. In missionary, she kept grinding her hips to pull me in deeper and deeper. Eventually I came. She told me she really liked it (she faked an orgasm earlier). We laid on the bed and she cuddled against me for about 10 minutes while stroking me gently. She started a 2nd BBBJ and asked if I wanted more. I said that I did, but needed to go. So back into the shower. She washed me off and dried me. We got dressed, she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the lips and I was on my way. Again, Asian women aren't my kryptonite like the Latinas, but I would definitely repeat with her.

    https://happycastle168.com/view/23161

  15. #1558

    TOS screening

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    They asked my linkedin, how many connections would be ok?
    Ask if they can screen you with your work email. You just have to email them with a specific sentence in the subject and body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape