Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 18757
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18142

    Need Help As Well

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBull2  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene would appreciate if someone could put me on 2 some locations.
    I just moved here from the west coast and would love some help with locations as well. I keep trying the search bar but its not working.

  2. #18141

    Could you share some details?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, larger woman. Messy house in a blue-collar residential neighborhood. Quick uneventful massage with HE. She made it clear that other services are available for an upcharge. Wasn't the worst experience ever but I probably won't repeat.

    -SS.
    Would you be able to provide some details? Was this at a residence (sounds like it was) what was the damage? Did she have a table or was this on a bed? I saw the ad and honestly she looks better than most of the old, ugly and fat Asian women at these AMPs. I may partake if the price is right and if there ins't a lot of high traffic.

  3. #18140

    Some directions

    New to the scene would appreciate if someone could put me on 2 some locations.

  4. #18139

    Ljs

    Recently took a visit to Ljs and saw Mimi. Doesn't look as bad as I thought she would look like had to go look for myself she was on the rag so only bbj. Not the worst that I've had but not the best still finished in her mouth so was worth the visit over I don't know how long she will be there but would stop by again if she wasn't on the rag has some nice looking tits.

  5. #18138

    Saw her—meh

    Sweet, larger woman. Messy house in a blue-collar residential neighborhood. Quick uneventful massage with HE. She made it clear that other services are available for an upcharge. Wasn't the worst experience ever but I probably won't repeat.

    -SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuslIslander  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this person? Ad does not provide a name so no idea what search parameters to use here. Seeking any info before pulling the trigger. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/455474153713.

  6. #18137

    Ahc?

    Has anybody been there recently? Eva has left. I think YoYo is still there? And maybe a "new" 48 year old woman? Has the menu changed?

  7. #18136

    Info

    Any info on this person? Ad does not provide a name so no idea what search parameters to use here. Seeking any info before pulling the trigger. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/455474153713.

  8. #18135

    I did see her many years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumDingerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...876941830.html

    Does anyone have any experience with this person? I messaged her trying to line up a massage and this was her response:

    "Hi, thanks for reaching out I just want to let you know that this is for adult services just to let you know I don't want to send you anything more until I can confirm that that is something that you are interested in so that I know that you were on the same page".

    This kind of spooked me so I didn't go further. I suppose she could be legitimate but I wondered if it could be some kind of a sting. Anyone had a massage with her?
    I recommend that you do your search on this site for Sophia Fire and do your research. I had seen her many many years ago before I saw a recent report. She is super hot considering the AMP out there.

  9. #18134

    Acs

    Hit five numbers on ACS and they were all W. Broad A and B also across the street!! Walked through and saw 68 why / old told her no and she called out to a 49 why / old in the bathroom. Told her no and walked. MMS called me and told me to cross the street! Julie maybe 45 good english no ass rockin those Bs. She was bargaining and said "no tell the boss" I was surprised the boss called. She told me to stop texting all the digits LOL. Julie had a cute face and was willing to deal outside the agency. Nice tight fit and she was making noise. HHR 1. 8 FS.

  10. #18133

    Healing Spa is now Zora Spa

    But nothing has changed. Lisa is a little younger, mid 30"s? She gives a good rub and will smother you with her C cups.

  11. #18132
    Quote Originally Posted by HumDingerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...876941830.html

    Does anyone have any experience with this person? I messaged her trying to line up a massage and this was her response:

    "Hi, thanks for reaching out I just want to let you know that this is for adult services just to let you know I don't want to send you anything more until I can confirm that that is something that you are interested in so that I know that you were on the same page".

    This kind of spooked me so I didn't go further. I suppose she could be legitimate but I wondered if it could be some kind of a sting. Anyone had a massage with her?
    Phone number google brings up TER 399975. I think she's been around Richmond a while, though I haven't seen her.

  12. #18131

    3rd ljs

    Are the talents worth making a visit? Haven't been to either in a while.

  13. #18130

    Body by ela

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...876941830.html

    Does anyone have any experience with this person? I messaged her trying to line up a massage and this was her response:

    "Hi, thanks for reaching out I just want to let you know that this is for adult services just to let you know I don't want to send you anything more until I can confirm that that is something that you are interested in so that I know that you were on the same page".

    This kind of spooked me so I didn't go further. I suppose she could be legitimate but I wondered if it could be some kind of a sting. Anyone had a massage with her?

  14. #18129

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieBound  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. She'll only be there for about another week before heading back to NY, but ultimately coming back to RVA.
    How is Mimi?

  15. #18128
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    I was told by someone at the 3rd number that it's open with just mimi there FYI.
    Can confirm. She'll only be there for about another week before heading back to NY, but ultimately coming back to RVA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape