Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1672
-
09-03-25 18:23 #562Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Kiki at Pure Massage
Pure Massage? There's nothing pure about these girls and thank God I love it. Kiki was my girl today under 20 years old probably 19 she definitely had that smooth young skin. Nice Apple bottom ass on her she was wearing Daisy dukes that look awesome. Her melons are C cup and all natural.
Fake tits don't bounce like that in doggy. This is that girlfriend experience if you like to pay for that. Always worth it to drop two bills if you get DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Of course the kissing is before I drop a load in her mouth LOL. After about a 10 minute massage she oiled up her body got down to her g-string and did a Nuru glide. I've had these on table showers I've never had one on actual table it was just as good. Those soft titties all over my back then I flipped over and she went right to jerking me off and titty fucking me. No cover for the BJ she cleaned it off with a wet wipe sorry to jerk me off and suck me at the same time. After good 5 minutes you put the cover on we got right to boning. First her on top of me than me on top of her. I told her I wanted to finish on top of her tits she took off the cover started jerk me off and before I knew it was in her mouth. That's pretty much the definition of girlfriend experience except for the girlfriend I have to take her out to dinner first LOL.
-
09-03-25 18:00 #561Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Squirters
I am interested in Angela's Squirting. What the Damage?
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:51 #560Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Diamond Spa
Appreciate the review, bro. I'll swing by soon.
Originally Posted by SDmonger05
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:03 #559Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61All Raw with Nicol at Waples Spa
Wow This girls know what to do with that body. Nicol was nice and curvy and loves to go down on a dude. She had that classic Latina ass that just can twerk like nobody's business. I mean I know they get paid for this but boy she suck that thing and licked all around it and slapped her face with it even. I mean she likes the dong. No cover needed for the BJ it was nice and sloppy. She asked if I wanted the raw kitty. I haven't had bareback in a while and she was so hot I couldn't say no. She sat on me with my balls between her legs and Stroke Me off. Then she rubbed it against her clit until she got wet and she slid it in. Wow she was so tight. I might have been the first guy of the day and then she got so wet. From there she got rode me like a stripper pole. She's got some moves upstairs too. It was a beautiful view watching those titties just bounce. Later down for some lazy dog. I had to pinch myself when I kept looking at her from behind knowing I'm doing this girl bareback. I whisper in her ear and want her to take it in her mouth she puts me on my back and start to suck me off and takes every ounce of jizz in those pretty lips of hers and cleaned me off. Left is pretty damn satisfied.
-
09-03-25 01:45 #558Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Lulu at Strength Spa
Was met at door by Lulu- what a doll. Great figure has nice curves and a pretty smile. Takes me to back room to get comfortable while she gets supplies. When she returned I was face down on table and very ready. Received a great massage with oil and medium pressure. Popped my back in a few spots then the flip. Asked her to lay down with me a bit as I kissed her neck and grabbed her ass. She slid down and started a great BBBJ. It was soo good I had to make her stop. Cover goes on and she hops up I slides me in. Mmmmm. This woman is great. A few positions and filled the bag. Great in doggy with those titties flopping around when I pounding her. Cleaned up. Dressed nice small talk and introduced me to another girl that I may have to try. Fun times- great place to get your itch scratched.
-
09-02-25 18:41 #557Senior Member

Posts: 404Emma's tits
Great write up! Are her extra large titties natural or MM? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 16:48 #556Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Emma at Sun Spa on Miramar Rd
Had some work stuff to handle in the area early this morning, as soon as my task was completed I made a pit stop to Sun Spa. I was happily greeted by Emma, the moment I saw her I was like O. M. G, she got some freaking extra large melon, I'm guessing double ds at most, her ass was nicely shaped. She seems to have a fun and ecstatic attitude. What that in mind I selected an hour long session with her. Things started out just like any other spa around the area or should I say like every other places I've been too. Emma starts off with a nice pro like full on back rub, halfway through the session, she released her melon and rub them all over my back, with a good amount of tongue lashing and kissing, all the while, she did some under the table exploration of my junks. On the flip side, with her tits still exposed she coaxed me into a full on BBBJ and cfs session. Who am I to denied this. Handed her the tips and off she went, Emma gets back in, gears in hand, and slipped off her outfit. We held each other closed, naked body to body and did some exploration on each other, a bit of kissing, more like a peck her an peck there. She then had me sit back down, parted my legs and explored my little head and friends with her warm mouth and tongue. After a bit of this, I decided to return the favor, I had her sit on the table as I spread her legs and dine at the why, each tongue lashing I gave, made her squirm and moan in ecstasy. A few minutes of this, she begged to fuck, so I stood up as she reach for my cock and wrapped junior up, once all suited. She glides junior in, when her pussy has fully engulfed my cock, she laid back and moan, as I slowly but eagerly rock back and forth to give her what she desires. As I started picking up pace, she covers her mouth, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Kept going and going like the energizer bunny until I was drained, emptying every last drop in the wrapper. I collapsed on top of her, we lay there for a few minutes until we both semi recover. Emma then gets up and helps get me cleaned, then she cleans herself. With the session pretty much close to time, we both got dress, she helped me fix my attire, before releasing me back out to the wild.
-
09-02-25 16:21 #555Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31LOL I do talk to text and always screw up.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 15:33 #554Senior Member

Posts: 404Great report! I especially love how auto correct turned "D cup" into "dick up"! Freudian slip from Siri? Sounds like you had a great time and sounds like someone I need to go see! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by SteveDong89
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 14:34 #553Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Michel (Latina) at Activity Spa
Funny this place is called Activity Spa because there was all kinds of kinky activities going on with me and this hot Latina. Walked in she took me up to the room pretty clean small but plenty enough space for ass tapping. She's brunette with real dick up titties long beautiful hair and Light skin. And of course being Latina she's got that big ass no joke. She gave me a good massage. At the end of it she rubbed her body against my back side and kissed my back lightly. I liked that.
On the flip she played with my cock and balls a bit then acted like she was about to give me a BBBJ, but at the last second a C cam out of her mouth and she rolled it on with her lips. The head was good then I fucked her Missionary. Her pussy felt sweet wrapped around my shaft as I pounded it into the table. I couldn't cum at first for some reason. I put my FIV until I made her cum. That got me going and she jerked me off until I blew up all of her hand.
Overall it was good and it was fun. I would definitely try to see her again sometime in the near future. She was a lot of fun.
-
09-02-25 13:59 #552Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Angela and Fairy at Carroll rd
I originally was set for a solo session with Angela, but Fairy suggested a 4 hands with her, I went for it!
Angela just came Carroll yesterday and I have never had a session with her.
Angela has perfect body, she looks very young, very sexy attitude and minor English skills. Fairy acted as the lead girl in this threesome. I loved seeing Fairy suck on Angela 's monster tits (one of my needs, haha).
They both have incredible oral skills and watching them taking turns on my raging hard on almost made me cum before a hat ever covered my cock. They both talked with each other between slurps and Angela would translate and say "Fairy likes your cock, and I do too". Finally, Angela put the hat on and mounted me CG while Angela motioned for fairy to sit on my face. Fairy 's pussy was soooo sweet and Angela was expertly riding me ACG, alternating with heavy grinding. Her pussy felt fairly tight, and she's extremely wet! I heard that she was a squirter an I was waiting to feel a warm gush at any moment. Well, the girls had me so turned on that I just blew in the bag before I could get Angela to cum and squirt all over me! Little did I know that Angela wouldn't disappoint me, as she got herself in position to have me pleasure her with my hand and fingers as soon as they removed the bag from my cock.
Fairy saw that my cock was actually still hard and started another BBBJ while Angela taught me how to make her squirt. She had me press my finger against the inner of her pussy where I could feel what felt like engorged tissue and as she had me press against it. She let out warm fluid all over my hand. She kept guiding my hand and let out several more gushes that rained down onto the floor and that even got Fairy 's attention. Damn, I've never experienced that much squirting from a woman. How good she was at squirting.
Fairy just had a look of astonishment on her face and we all laughed hysterically!
Angela said it was time to give Fairy a good fucking, so I had them suit me up again and I pounded Fairy hard prone MISH. When I brought my had to cup her face for DFK she motioned for me to move my hand away, Angela pushed on my ass as I pumped the hell out of Fairy's tight pussy. I could feel Fairy tense with an orgasm and I told the girls that I wanted to blow my second load in someone's mouth. Angela smiled and said "I want to eat your cum honey" and then she proceeded to blow me while Fairy started giving me more DFK. After a bit, I did blow another good load in Angela 's mouth and she offered some of the cum she had on her hand to me, I said no LOL. After that, she took the cum from her hand and licked it up and swallowed it.
We had about 10 more minutes left in the session and Angela motioned to squirt on my face. Well, I was still horny, but I just couldn't get myself to be blasted in the face, so Angela simply had me fondle her pussy again with my hand, I watched her gush some more. It had to have been 5 more times!!
This was truly an unbelievable session! I'll be back for more.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html
-
09-02-25 13:20 #551Senior Member

Posts: 404Yari / Canela
The pics in the linked ad are of Canela from RR. I can confirm those are accurate. The RR ad has a different phone number and a higher price point. And Canela has MM tits. But she was a great time! Not sure if "Yari" is the same girl or just using her pics. Either way, sounds like you had a great time so more power to you and thanks for sharing.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...311-56092.html
Originally Posted by JoyJoyce
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 02:04 #550Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Caribbean Chocolate Yari incall Spa
Wow. I never been with an African queen but now I've tapped some Caribbean ass. Milky smooth chocolate skin on this girl. Real titties and a huge ass. Her work set up is in a actual massage spa but her ad looks like he's independent. Either way just text her for an appointment just send you some real pics and that damn don't worry you're not going to get catfished. She has a sexy accent she has firm hands but as soon as I flipped over my hands were all over those tits and ass. Beautiful curly hair that came in handy when I was pounding her from behind. Cover me up for the BJ gave the boys a nice licking before taking it deep. She let me hold her head down for some face fucking and doesn't mind being a little rough. She has big hips so clearly doggy was my choice of attack. Like I said I wrap my hands around her hair and I drilled her from behind and she made the sexiest noises. Feel like going to be here about 2 weeks so if you never had a chocolate girl you got to check her out. I put her at below. If there's any other Nubian girls around let me know.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3347158
-
09-01-25 21:59 #549Regular Member

Posts: 18Cherry at El Cajon 201
I was so happy that my Cherry had returned that I had to see her right away. She is a very young and cute Chinese girl with shoulder length hair and nice big DD breasts. Upon arrival to the shop upstairs, Cherry answers the door wearing a sexy white dress. She greets me with a hug and a peck on the cheek. She make you feel she's your girlfriend! I paid the house fee and Cherry leaves to get the cleaning gear. After clean up, Cherry gets right down to business and undresses. She doesn't even mention the service fee yet which is a plus for me but I make sure to pay her generously after because she really delivers! She starts by getting on her knees and gently wraps her lips slowly on my cock as she blows me raw. She really takes her time and savors my dick licking every inch of the shaft up and down and then she cat bathes my balls. It felt so good. Cherry works very slowly and thoroughly on my cock for at least ten minutes and I was just about ready to shoot my wad in her cute little mouth. Next, Cherry has me lay on the table and proceeds to rub her sweet pussy on my cock raw. It almost felt like BBFS! It was more of a pussy slide Nuru on my cock with no condom and it was pure ecstasy. After about 5 minutes of the pussy slide, Cherry puts a condom on me. She gets on top of me and mounts me ACG and grinds her tight pussy as I gaze at her beautiful eyes. It was heaven for sure! Next we tried lazy doggy style and I wanted to finish by doing her missionary so I can see and watch her moan. Cherry lets out these cute moans that edged me right to explode my huge load in the bag. It felt amazing. Cherry then smiles at me and begins to clean me up. Afterwards, I had time to enjoy her great massage. She leads me out with bottled water and a kiss. I definitely recommend trying Cherry. I had her before and don't regret doing her over and over again!
-
09-01-25 20:29 #548Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Smile Spa Coco
Coco was very sensual during the massage. She's in great shape and she seemed like she was seducing me the entire time. Her movements and breathing and constant smiling was obvious. Immediately and purposefully brushing her thighs against my hands was a clear indication it was game on. Before the flip the leg rub turned into butt and tickling my balls quickly. This moved into grabbing my cock while I was still face down. After the flip she had pretty much given up on the massage and was working on my balls while letting me finger her. She was noticeably wet already. To be honest I went in only wanting a HJ, but by the time she asked me what I wanted she had worked me into a frenzy and I had to have the full experience. I ponied up and she left for a brief moment. Once she returned the clothes came off fast and she started to climb on. I asked if I could go down on her which is against my better judgement considering the risk but damn was that pussy already soaking wet I just had to taste it. I was not disappointed. I tried in vain for an orgasm before giving up and letting her ride me. After I came she took control and cleaned me up very well. The obligatory bottle of water and a hug and kiss on the cheek. Next time I am in the area I will stop by to see her for sure.










Reply With Quote





