Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1675
-
09-04-25 18:07 #565Senior Member

Posts: 646I've driven by this location many times but I've never stopped in. I wasn't looking for a session today but I wanted to give it a look-see. I met the MMS. They weren't busy and only had one girl working. She introduced me to Kiki. She was very cute. I thanked them, took a card and thought, huh, I'd give her a go. I'm not going to speculate on her age but she's a younger looking girl.
I then looked up Pure reviews here and I saw that she had a recent review. Kind of opposite from my usual MO. Usually I read the review then check out the girl. I'll probably see her next week. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Greghammer2029
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 17:28 #564Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Activity Spa / Emma
First off always like to point out when a place is dirty or clean. Nobody wants to lay in somebody else's jizz LOL. Have to say this place look new the sheets were clean they even smell like bleach which I I'm always comforted by. Nice size rooms too. I'm big on the privacy when I'm getting down with my girl. Today my girl was Emma. Nice little Asian fortune cookie with big old titties and a nice round ass. Asians aren't usually known for their asses but this one you could flip a dime on. Massage now that was all Asian expertise. She work my back my legs my neck I mean she got down. Then the flip over it was time to really get down. No cover needed for the BJ nice and wet and she flicked the tip with her tongue all the time which got me feeling up her mouth with pre jizz. She wrote the cover on mounted me. She got deep and grinding before she got in the squat position. This was a beautiful view as your titties bounce and I can see myself going in and out of her. I'm pretty close to exploding so we get off the table I bend her over it and I pound her from behind. She readjust and put one leg up and I get it nice and deep and explode. On the way out she introduces me to a smoke show lat Michel. Wow if I would have saw her earlier I would have did the four hand for sure. She was young and hot. Like stripper hot. She walked me to the door and that booty cheeks just shook. Definitely cashing my check tomorrow and coming back on Monday.
-
09-04-25 10:52 #563Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Lucky Dragon Spa in La Mesa
Been a while and some money burning a hole in my pocket. Set out on an adventure to find a place I wouldn't typically go to. I remembered seeing an ad about a new spot in La Mesa and found the ad again. They are calling it Lucky Dragon Spa. It's in the same spot that Exercise Spa was in. Decided to swing by and see. I was greeted by a Chinese provider named Maya at the door. Holy shit. Blondeish light brown hair, huge titties, probably mid to late 20's, around 5' 2" ish. Paid $50 for 30 minute massage and she took me back to the room. Maya started off with a massage. It was basically teasing but better then nothing and it got the juices flowing for our session. She stripped out of her dress and exposed those huge titties. Flipped over immediately and shoved my face into them starting to suck on her nipples. I got off the bed and she went to her knees and started BBBJ. To this point there was no mention of tip which is usually a girls first question but not from her shockingly. After the blowjob I asked for a condom and she put it on and laid on her back on the table. We fucked in missionary for a few minutes but I wanted her to ride me and asked her to switch. She got on top and rode me. Only lasted another couple minutes and ended up cumming. Maya took the condom off and gave me some wipes to clean up with. I pulled out the rest of the cash I had which was $160 and gave it to her. She took it and told gave me a hug and kiss as I was heading out the door.
-
09-03-25 18:23 #562Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Kiki at Pure Massage
Pure Massage? There's nothing pure about these girls and thank God I love it. Kiki was my girl today under 20 years old probably 19 she definitely had that smooth young skin. Nice Apple bottom ass on her she was wearing Daisy dukes that look awesome. Her melons are C cup and all natural.
Fake tits don't bounce like that in doggy. This is that girlfriend experience if you like to pay for that. Always worth it to drop two bills if you get DFK, BBBJ and CIM. Of course the kissing is before I drop a load in her mouth LOL. After about a 10 minute massage she oiled up her body got down to her g-string and did a Nuru glide. I've had these on table showers I've never had one on actual table it was just as good. Those soft titties all over my back then I flipped over and she went right to jerking me off and titty fucking me. No cover for the BJ she cleaned it off with a wet wipe sorry to jerk me off and suck me at the same time. After good 5 minutes you put the cover on we got right to boning. First her on top of me than me on top of her. I told her I wanted to finish on top of her tits she took off the cover started jerk me off and before I knew it was in her mouth. That's pretty much the definition of girlfriend experience except for the girlfriend I have to take her out to dinner first LOL.
-
09-03-25 18:00 #561Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Squirters
I am interested in Angela's Squirting. What the Damage?
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:51 #560Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Diamond Spa
Appreciate the review, bro. I'll swing by soon.
Originally Posted by SDmonger05
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:03 #559Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61All Raw with Nicol at Waples Spa
Wow This girls know what to do with that body. Nicol was nice and curvy and loves to go down on a dude. She had that classic Latina ass that just can twerk like nobody's business. I mean I know they get paid for this but boy she suck that thing and licked all around it and slapped her face with it even. I mean she likes the dong. No cover needed for the BJ it was nice and sloppy. She asked if I wanted the raw kitty. I haven't had bareback in a while and she was so hot I couldn't say no. She sat on me with my balls between her legs and Stroke Me off. Then she rubbed it against her clit until she got wet and she slid it in. Wow she was so tight. I might have been the first guy of the day and then she got so wet. From there she got rode me like a stripper pole. She's got some moves upstairs too. It was a beautiful view watching those titties just bounce. Later down for some lazy dog. I had to pinch myself when I kept looking at her from behind knowing I'm doing this girl bareback. I whisper in her ear and want her to take it in her mouth she puts me on my back and start to suck me off and takes every ounce of jizz in those pretty lips of hers and cleaned me off. Left is pretty damn satisfied.
-
09-03-25 01:45 #558Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Lulu at Strength Spa
Was met at door by Lulu- what a doll. Great figure has nice curves and a pretty smile. Takes me to back room to get comfortable while she gets supplies. When she returned I was face down on table and very ready. Received a great massage with oil and medium pressure. Popped my back in a few spots then the flip. Asked her to lay down with me a bit as I kissed her neck and grabbed her ass. She slid down and started a great BBBJ. It was soo good I had to make her stop. Cover goes on and she hops up I slides me in. Mmmmm. This woman is great. A few positions and filled the bag. Great in doggy with those titties flopping around when I pounding her. Cleaned up. Dressed nice small talk and introduced me to another girl that I may have to try. Fun times- great place to get your itch scratched.
-
09-02-25 18:41 #557Senior Member

Posts: 404Emma's tits
Great write up! Are her extra large titties natural or MM? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 16:48 #556Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Emma at Sun Spa on Miramar Rd
Had some work stuff to handle in the area early this morning, as soon as my task was completed I made a pit stop to Sun Spa. I was happily greeted by Emma, the moment I saw her I was like O. M. G, she got some freaking extra large melon, I'm guessing double ds at most, her ass was nicely shaped. She seems to have a fun and ecstatic attitude. What that in mind I selected an hour long session with her. Things started out just like any other spa around the area or should I say like every other places I've been too. Emma starts off with a nice pro like full on back rub, halfway through the session, she released her melon and rub them all over my back, with a good amount of tongue lashing and kissing, all the while, she did some under the table exploration of my junks. On the flip side, with her tits still exposed she coaxed me into a full on BBBJ and cfs session. Who am I to denied this. Handed her the tips and off she went, Emma gets back in, gears in hand, and slipped off her outfit. We held each other closed, naked body to body and did some exploration on each other, a bit of kissing, more like a peck her an peck there. She then had me sit back down, parted my legs and explored my little head and friends with her warm mouth and tongue. After a bit of this, I decided to return the favor, I had her sit on the table as I spread her legs and dine at the why, each tongue lashing I gave, made her squirm and moan in ecstasy. A few minutes of this, she begged to fuck, so I stood up as she reach for my cock and wrapped junior up, once all suited. She glides junior in, when her pussy has fully engulfed my cock, she laid back and moan, as I slowly but eagerly rock back and forth to give her what she desires. As I started picking up pace, she covers her mouth, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Kept going and going like the energizer bunny until I was drained, emptying every last drop in the wrapper. I collapsed on top of her, we lay there for a few minutes until we both semi recover. Emma then gets up and helps get me cleaned, then she cleans herself. With the session pretty much close to time, we both got dress, she helped me fix my attire, before releasing me back out to the wild.
-
09-02-25 16:21 #555Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31LOL I do talk to text and always screw up.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 15:33 #554Senior Member

Posts: 404Great report! I especially love how auto correct turned "D cup" into "dick up"! Freudian slip from Siri? Sounds like you had a great time and sounds like someone I need to go see! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by SteveDong89
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 14:34 #553Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Michel (Latina) at Activity Spa
Funny this place is called Activity Spa because there was all kinds of kinky activities going on with me and this hot Latina. Walked in she took me up to the room pretty clean small but plenty enough space for ass tapping. She's brunette with real dick up titties long beautiful hair and Light skin. And of course being Latina she's got that big ass no joke. She gave me a good massage. At the end of it she rubbed her body against my back side and kissed my back lightly. I liked that.
On the flip she played with my cock and balls a bit then acted like she was about to give me a BBBJ, but at the last second a C cam out of her mouth and she rolled it on with her lips. The head was good then I fucked her Missionary. Her pussy felt sweet wrapped around my shaft as I pounded it into the table. I couldn't cum at first for some reason. I put my FIV until I made her cum. That got me going and she jerked me off until I blew up all of her hand.
Overall it was good and it was fun. I would definitely try to see her again sometime in the near future. She was a lot of fun.
-
09-02-25 13:59 #552Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Angela and Fairy at Carroll rd
I originally was set for a solo session with Angela, but Fairy suggested a 4 hands with her, I went for it!
Angela just came Carroll yesterday and I have never had a session with her.
Angela has perfect body, she looks very young, very sexy attitude and minor English skills. Fairy acted as the lead girl in this threesome. I loved seeing Fairy suck on Angela 's monster tits (one of my needs, haha).
They both have incredible oral skills and watching them taking turns on my raging hard on almost made me cum before a hat ever covered my cock. They both talked with each other between slurps and Angela would translate and say "Fairy likes your cock, and I do too". Finally, Angela put the hat on and mounted me CG while Angela motioned for fairy to sit on my face. Fairy 's pussy was soooo sweet and Angela was expertly riding me ACG, alternating with heavy grinding. Her pussy felt fairly tight, and she's extremely wet! I heard that she was a squirter an I was waiting to feel a warm gush at any moment. Well, the girls had me so turned on that I just blew in the bag before I could get Angela to cum and squirt all over me! Little did I know that Angela wouldn't disappoint me, as she got herself in position to have me pleasure her with my hand and fingers as soon as they removed the bag from my cock.
Fairy saw that my cock was actually still hard and started another BBBJ while Angela taught me how to make her squirt. She had me press my finger against the inner of her pussy where I could feel what felt like engorged tissue and as she had me press against it. She let out warm fluid all over my hand. She kept guiding my hand and let out several more gushes that rained down onto the floor and that even got Fairy 's attention. Damn, I've never experienced that much squirting from a woman. How good she was at squirting.
Fairy just had a look of astonishment on her face and we all laughed hysterically!
Angela said it was time to give Fairy a good fucking, so I had them suit me up again and I pounded Fairy hard prone MISH. When I brought my had to cup her face for DFK she motioned for me to move my hand away, Angela pushed on my ass as I pumped the hell out of Fairy's tight pussy. I could feel Fairy tense with an orgasm and I told the girls that I wanted to blow my second load in someone's mouth. Angela smiled and said "I want to eat your cum honey" and then she proceeded to blow me while Fairy started giving me more DFK. After a bit, I did blow another good load in Angela 's mouth and she offered some of the cum she had on her hand to me, I said no LOL. After that, she took the cum from her hand and licked it up and swallowed it.
We had about 10 more minutes left in the session and Angela motioned to squirt on my face. Well, I was still horny, but I just couldn't get myself to be blasted in the face, so Angela simply had me fondle her pussy again with my hand, I watched her gush some more. It had to have been 5 more times!!
This was truly an unbelievable session! I'll be back for more.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html
-
09-02-25 13:20 #551Senior Member

Posts: 404Yari / Canela
The pics in the linked ad are of Canela from RR. I can confirm those are accurate. The RR ad has a different phone number and a higher price point. And Canela has MM tits. But she was a great time! Not sure if "Yari" is the same girl or just using her pics. Either way, sounds like you had a great time so more power to you and thanks for sharing.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...311-56092.html
Originally Posted by JoyJoyce
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





