Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7529
-
09-04-25 16:13 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 77Annita
She asked for $250, I gave her $300 because her service was above and beyond!
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 03:52 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 49Interested
She sounds like a good one. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 19:18 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 177Ok got it now.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 14:44 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 1138Not normal
Maybe 40's, outdated or touched up pics, not obese but thick in the middle. For a few dollars more there are plenty of FS places with attractive women. The massage is often mediocre. Minimal to no English. Negotiations. Not the experience we return to.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 13:12 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 387This is funny.
Considering we have dudes paying for and having a separate thread for lady that is 60+ and a separate one for 40+. These ladies are either 70+ or super ugly? Although I've paid for FS without even seeing the face during covid. Ha.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 02:18 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 177Not the kind of woman that a normal man would pay for?. The providers are old?.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 20:03 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 101Sukhumvit
Anyone try any of the new girls Nina or karissa? If so, how was it? How did they look. I saw jenny and she is a smoke show! The 2 new ones look good in their pics. Interested to hear any reviews. Pm ok. Thanks!
-
08-26-25 06:24 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 77Annita
I have been at this hobby for many, many years, and I hate to admit it but lately it hasn't been much fun! I have had several depressing sessions in a row! Fake pictures, bait and switch, terrible massage, greedy, upsell, rip-offs! Well I found a little diamond in the rough! Her pictures are hot but in person, she's easily twice as hot. Her body is slender with great mm boobs and a fat little butt. Her boobs are enhanced but not hard- a good handful but best of all they are very responsive. She has several tattoos that I find sexy! Her service is a ten! No rush at all. Her massage is as good as it gets- deep, and relaxing and very sensuous! Friendly and bubbly personality- she's just fun to be with. She is so good that I have seen her twice in less than a week! Treat her well!
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_401347
-
08-23-25 18:29 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 349Oh looks like she took down all her ads and her IG page.
I would have tried her more but 370 for FS makes me want to save my money for a trip to Asia.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 23:09 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 1138Cc203
I've been offered FS but the providers were not the kind of women that a normal man would pay for. The mana is quite attractive but she is HE only and doesn't like to work. Probably pisses off the staff when mama takes a client.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 16:25 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 302Pimly
Just a heads up everyone pimly closed down and heading back to Thailand. Wish her luck she was always awesome to me.
-
08-18-25 14:13 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 145Agreed
I visited this provider as well. Very accurate on the service. Not a great massage at all. I did get her to quote 80/80 for HE, 80/120 for mutual touching top off and 80/320 for FS. Will not be revisiting.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:31 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 177Cc 203
Is FS available or just HE?. Thanks.
-
08-13-25 02:33 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 336Brah. You take some major beans for the team!
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report.
-
08-12-25 21:16 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 793Scam
I took one for the team for this one and I usually avoid these ones but sometimes you just want to be curious LOL. The therapist is not the person in the ad, but she is petite got some abs and a cute tight little ass, her face is not bad without any makeup. Looks like she did a lip job, she said she lives here but from Thailand. I received about 40 minutes of light touches on my back and a lot of nut grazing. On the flip side she quoted me 80 for he and on the second visit I get FS for 400, keep in mind HF is 120. You do the math LOL. I will not be doing this for you guys for a while LOL. You're welcome LOL.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13267426.html
US.












Reply With Quote




