Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 5071
-
09-08-25 13:05 #4786Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Second floor
Avoid this girl like a McDonald's salad. https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...13272471.html. black gal who treats you like a side of shit concentrate at a golden corral.
-
09-07-25 21:37 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 234European girls
I've been out of the game for about a year and a half, TLDR, was living in Texas with a relative who needed help, never had the time or money to monger while I was there.
Now I'm back in LA, and lately I've had a real craving for European pussy. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of reports or info on them. The most ads I've seen for them are on private delights, but I don't know how reliable the reviews are. I haven't found any that advertise BBFS.
Yeah, I know kgirls are cheaper and probably have better service, but for now for some reason European girls are on my menu.
-
09-01-25 23:23 #4784Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessika69
https://tryst.link/escort/jessika69
I'm traveling to LA in a few weeks and trying to meet with her, anybody have any experiences?
-
08-30-25 17:06 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 1149Her piux are as bad as AI generated K-Agencies girls' . LOL.
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 02:55 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have seen her and it was a so-so appt.
Originally Posted by Justforfun666
[View Original Post]
She is a little thicker when the door opens though that was just my opinion.
You need to remember girls at her entrance fee are not the same as a 300-400 who are more open but that's my opinion.
-
08-29-25 21:59 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 55She's been around a while
I never saw her, but she has advertised for a while. Ask if you can redact your last name and the DL numbers and your address. Or give her your Linked in so she has your name. That is really what she wants.
Originally Posted by Justforfun666
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 14:40 #4780Justforfun666Guest
Bree Taylor
Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.
I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.
Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?
-
08-28-25 18:30 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 73Here's what transpired today. Reached out about 12 noon, she responded back quickly, told her I'm gunna call you when I'm done with my next client. Called her about an hour later, she picked up & we chatted a few minutes what she offers & doesn't, said you'll need to find that out for yourself, ok. She says to send a picture so she knows who's showing up, I then said send me 1 of you so I know that's really you. She responded, I knew you just wanted to waste my time LOL Good analogy, her pics & Asian pics.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 11:53 #4778Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fake ad
Come on guys the pics are faker than the reviews of hot young asians.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:49 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 73I reached out to her yesterday, got a response back pretty quickly, asked if she had a TER a account, says no. Definitely gunna give her go though & report back here.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 17:47 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 301She has two good comments on listcrawler. I think she probably looks just as hot in person but she doesn't allow explicit questions about what she allows before seeing her.
Originally Posted by LifesToShort
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:56 #4775Regular Member

Posts: 19Looks hot which usually means TGTBT.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 13:12 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 301Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
-
08-25-25 09:46 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 37I think it's unlikely. The fewer working girls there are, the higher the price will be, because the actual demand is still there, and WG also have to bear higher risks.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 06:41 #4772Regular Member

Posts: 8Magic Ally
Set everything up through email and it was easy! She texted me the day before to confirm and give me location of hotel. When I arrived she gave me the room number and away I went! I got in her room and she was waiting for me in a bikini. She reached for me and gave me a big kiss and started to take my clothes off! When that is almost done she reaches for my cock through my underwear and say "oh your a big boy". That always makes a guy feel good! Since I was almost underdressed I figured it was time to take her stuff off and get her on the bed for some DATY. She tasted great and she responded cause she wanted more. She thought it was time to return the favor so away she goes on a great and amazing BBBJ! She sucks like a champ and she wants to make sure that you enjoy it. Lots of spit and playing with the boys and deep throat as much as she could!! Then on goes the cover and she sits on top for some awesome CG, then to Mish and then she pulls me out and moves to the end of the bed and says here you go for some standing K9 where she pushes back as much as I slam in. It was to much and I let go one hell of a load!! She cleans me up and then snuggles and then starts round 2 with some more amazing BBBJ! Then on goes the cover again for some more Mish and RCG. Couldn't pop a 2nd time, but tried like hell! Nice experience!
https://sexycompanion.vip/magic-ally/














Reply With Quote




