Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13020
-
09-02-25 20:10 #11250Regular Member

Posts: 23I gave 60/160 for the hour. We may have gone OT too.
Originally Posted by Essun66
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 20:01 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 46Sounds amazing. What's the overall damage?
Originally Posted by Bukowski405
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 18:13 #11248Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 78Recommendation for a visit
Hi y'all, going to be driving up to LA for a few days for work, any recommendations for AMP around here? Looked in the review section and seem like not one place truly stands out, just want to hear from the locals for their fav. Going to be staying around the downtown area for a few days at a friend's place instead of driving back to OC area.
-
09-02-25 17:46 #11247Regular Member

Posts: 23Sasa / Top Acupuncture
Sasa is 5 ft or so, Gorgeous face, great eyes, smile. MM Cs, soft skin, tasty bald kitty with no drapes, perfect little ass.
I'm not usually an AM guy but it was Labor day so I decided to hit the gym and then hit TA. Arrived a wee bit early so had to wait for both new gals to become available, so I could chose today's breakfast.
I was greeted by the always beautiful, sexy and intelligent MMS Mina who will be here for Sept. She looks amazing as always, and the second I see her, all I want is her (always).
She leads me to my favorite room and then brings in the 2 new girls. Amy and Sasa. It was a no contest for me, both great options but Sasa immediately caught my eye.
Mina leaves us alone and the fun begins.
Sasa asks me if I want a massage, I decline, and we start to feel each other up. She's wearing a white top with some sexy little jean cutoffs.
I strip naked, she keeps her clothes off but my hands are down her ass and I'm sucking her perfect mm tits. Communication was mostly heavy breathing and moans with Sasa, but that's okay.
Her clothes finally come off, she sits me on the edge of the table, gets down on her knees and gives me an absolute killer BBBJ. Slow and sensual, with jacking off nice and slowly. She is very sexy and deliberate w her BBBJ, switching from BBBJ to one of the best ball sucking sessions I've ever had.
She takes her time and eventually asks if I want my ass rimmed. I say yes and she lifts my legs up in the air, almost flipping me off the other side of the table, into the mirror.
Anyway, she signals to get on all fours, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me an extended rimming. She sensually licked and tongue my ass, would switch to sucking my balls, while gently jacking me off, and then blow me from underneath. This lasted a very very long time. Its like she didn't want to stop, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to stop her. It was so good and gentle, that I wasn't on the verge of cumming fast so it made it extra pleasurable.
She finally gets up, asks me to lay down, and is surprised when I offer to return the favor. She lays down and I go down on her, returning the favor with a gentle kitty eating. She was hesitant at first, but got into it when she realized I wasn't going to go all PSE on her.
Again the oral session with Sasa lasted very long. Eventually she flipped herself around and made it clear that she wanted me to eat her ass.
The view and taste is amazing. She got so into it she began ramming herself into my face. Arched in front of the mirror, she let me take my time eating her kitty, asshole, and letting me tongue fuck her, while I caressed and felt her whole body.
Best oral session I've had here. If it would've ended here, I'd have left happy.
Finally, she flips and tells me to fuck her. I grab my condom, rip it open and go inside her.
Complete GFE with her as we kiss (no tongue just biting and sucking lips, kissing her neck, I go straight to missionary with her beautiful body.
Sasa is all in, softly moaning, tightening and gripping my back every time she would get really pleased.
We went at it for quite a while, very passionately. Almost to the point where it was straight out of one of them old lady romance paperbacks with fucking Fabio on the cover.
I Eventually cum hard inside her as she moans in my ear and we slowly come to a stop.
Translator comes on and my ego (if it wasn't big enough already) gets inflated by what she has to say.
Amazing fucking experience with Sasa. I was tempted to bring her home with me, but thought my fellow mongers would like a taste of what she has to offer.
MMS comes in and tells me to come back later for her friend Amy.
I shoot the shit with Mina, and eventually walk down the corridor, where she leads me out the door.
I 100 percent recommend you go sample Sasa.
-
09-02-25 16:03 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 46Exact location?
I was trying to look up Fountain Spa but wasn't able to find anything. You mentioned clairemont mesa but keep getting places in San Diego. Can you clarify the location, brother?
Originally Posted by Rumble782
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 23:41 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 820Added a Whittier review in San Gabriel Valley forum.
I see there are some Whittier reviews under Los Angeles but I believe they belong in Saint Gabriel Valley.
-
09-01-25 22:55 #11244Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Baby at Pink Spa in Korean town
Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.
No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.
-
09-01-25 20:10 #11243Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Cherry / Perfect Massage / El Monte
I asked for Cherry when I got there. MMS said no problem. Cherry is tall, 5'4" and lean. Her tits are big, likeD+, beautiful.
The session was awesome. Great BBBJ with that tongue of hers taking care of Jr big time. After a few minutes of that. Got her on the bed for some DATY. Great pussy and very sensitive as she came after about 5 min.
Time to fuck. She slides the bag on with her mouth and I started in standing Mish. Then she asked for Doggie. Yeah baby. Hot times there. Plenty of ass for spanking. Good dirty talk from her as well.
She kept asking me to fuck her harder. I did, I was really enjoying it. After a few minutes of K9. I want to blow in her mouth. She was very accommodating and allowed for some face fucking.
I then laid on the table and she DT me hard. Oooo that tongue working all the time.
Blew my load and she cleaned me up.
She is here till end of month then vaca. Back in a couple of months. I will see her again.
-
09-01-25 19:47 #11242Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 11Lake spa, Upland CA
Was greeted by Nico. She is very cute with pale skin and was wearing a tight dress with a lot of cleavage showing. She spoke softly and seemed a little bit shy. She has all natural C cups.
When we got in the massage room, she hugged me and I grabbed her ass. We then started to make out. Her shyness seemed to have gone away. She was giggling and I started to feel her nice round smooth ass. Her skin is nice and smooth and very juicy. I would grab her tits while we made out and pulled her tits out her dress. I started to suck on her tits and she moaned with excitement. I slowly started to rub her vag and slipped my fingers inside and she started to moan with pleasure. We got on the massage bed and she took off my clothes. She began to kiss my neck and started to work her way down to my nipples. She would spend some time there sucking each nipple and licking them softly. Her little mouth felt really good against my body. She would like me all over. She then went down and started the BBBJ. She would use her tongue a lot and I grabbed her head and thrusted down her throat. She took it all down and had no gag reflex. She is a pro and took it like a champion. I thrusted away while grabbing her ass. She then stepped out to get a hat. Once she came back she started BBBJ some more. She then slipped on the hat and asked what kind of position I wanted. I said doggy. Her ass is so juicy and has a nice apple shape. Very round. It felt so good that I finished. We still had a lot of time left and she didn't rush me to go. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and massaged me while I laid on my stomach. Her massage skills are decent too. It was very relaxing, especially after the FS. Once time was up she kissed and hugged me good bye and asked me to come again. I said yes and left a 140 tip.
-
09-01-25 13:51 #11241Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Latina hottie Ana at Fountain Spa
Lots of places on Clairemont Mesa. This is the only Latina shack though that's worth going to. Ana was my girl today. Talk about a blonde bomb. Big titties with that real God giving ass. The massage wasn't bad at all she has firm hands and loves to use her fingernails to tease. Let me over and started to jerk me. I kept leaking pre jizz she kept licking it up bare back. Don't you just took my cock in her mouth gave me some deep throat action raw. We took everything I had not to bust my nut in 2 minutes LOL. From there we went to pound town. First round top of me let me on top of her. Of course with an ass like that you have to finish in doggy. She was so wet and the sound of my balls smacking against that wet kitty had me busting my nut in no time. Damn I'm cashing my check and coming back tomorrow.
-
09-01-25 11:48 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 196Yup, they do that based on how busy a girl is. I asked for the opposite and wanted to see Daisy but ended up with Ruby. Not a deal breaker but the MMS said Daisy was available at specific time.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 09:11 #11239Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Tai Masssage. Whittier
I was feeling horny and needed something good. Lisa is about 5'0 105#z. Maybe 34 c. She kisses well and is fun to hold on to. She quickly took off her clothes looking even better than I thought. Her ass is nice and round. Smooth skin. Her pussy is nice to look at too. It has small fine hair with little plump lips. She did a sensual BBJ for pretty long time and got get it really nice and wet. Follows direction well and climbed on top. We moved to the table for some doggy. The view in doggy was amazing. More Missionary and more BBJ and then more Missionary until I'm able to pop in the bag. Very smart. I had her spread her legs again while she gave me a nice finger massage. Her nice voice soothes me. It's almost like sound therapy. Would repeat.
-
08-31-25 20:05 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 130Bait and Switch (Sort of)
I was excited about the news Ruby back at TA. Rushed over to MP, got greeted by Daisy. I specifically told her I wanted to see Ruby. Not sure if she was kind of playing it that she doesn't understand what I say. But I asked for Ruby and somewhere down the line, translation was lost. Insisted that I take her instead because apparently, "Ruby getting boom boom. " Not my word BTW LOL. Anyway. Don't get me wrong, had a good time with her but disappointed not getting Ruby instead.
-
08-31-25 14:41 #11237Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Catch but do not release
Rumor is dream or dreamy the shitbox on motor got raided by ice.
-
08-31-25 11:05 #11236Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 78Only in LA or should we be worry about the smaller cities around LA as well? I been skipping once a while to avoid getting in the middle of this thing, it is a bad time to be a monger right now.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





