Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 870 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11251
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Tai Masssage. Whittier

    I was feeling horny and needed something good. Lisa is about 5'0 105#z. Maybe 34 c. She kisses well and is fun to hold on to. She quickly took off her clothes looking even better than I thought. Her ass is nice and round. Smooth skin. Her pussy is nice to look at too. It has small fine hair with little plump lips. She did a sensual BBJ for pretty long time and got get it really nice and wet. Follows direction well and climbed on top. We moved to the table for some doggy. The view in doggy was amazing. More Missionary and more BBJ and then more Missionary until I'm able to pop in the bag. Very smart. I had her spread her legs again while she gave me a nice finger massage. Her nice voice soothes me. It's almost like sound therapy. Would repeat.

  2. #11250

    Bait and Switch (Sort of)

    I was excited about the news Ruby back at TA. Rushed over to MP, got greeted by Daisy. I specifically told her I wanted to see Ruby. Not sure if she was kind of playing it that she doesn't understand what I say. But I asked for Ruby and somewhere down the line, translation was lost. Insisted that I take her instead because apparently, "Ruby getting boom boom. " Not my word BTW LOL. Anyway. Don't get me wrong, had a good time with her but disappointed not getting Ruby instead.

  3. #11249
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Catch but do not release

    Rumor is dream or dreamy the shitbox on motor got raided by ice.

  4. #11248
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.
    Only in LA or should we be worry about the smaller cities around LA as well? I been skipping once a while to avoid getting in the middle of this thing, it is a bad time to be a monger right now.

  5. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.
    It is still safe in OC area.

  6. #11246

    Ruby is back at TA

    I heard Ruby was back so I to go see her again. She's all natural and that's what I really like about her the most. Slender type with natural Bs are perfect to feast on and she loved every minute of it.

    Lot of DFK, led to sucking each other in 69, her BBBJ skils were amazing as usual and watching her while jr disappears in her mouth is lovely site and a turn on. She covered me up and we went through multiple positions, until I squeezed every little drop in the bag. She cleaned me up and Daisy and Baby walked in to say hello. They both looked gorgeous, Daisy was the taller one carrying at least Cs or Ds. Baby is on a short and smaller frame but with big tits. Jojo told me Candy is coming tomorrow to swap with Baby. I might go back and see Baby later today before she leaves. They were super slow for a Saturday, maybe because of the long weekend. Enjoy boys.

  7. #11245
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.

  8. #11244

    Ruby at TA

    Thanks for the mongers who pointed me back at TA as Ruby is back for about ten days or so.

    I did a review a while back during her first stay here and she definitely deserves a repeat.

    She's about 5'3, skinny Chinese girl with natural Bs and a nice ass for an Asian girl. Picture college abg girl from any university but will hook up with you LOL.

    Luckily she remembered me and greeted me with a lot of dfk and we chatted a bit to catch up. She excused herself to get some supplies. When she got back, she stripped off her clothes and immediately straddled me and started making out. Was fully up and ready and poking at her when she got the hint and slid down and gave me her infamous BBBJ. This girl knows how to use her mouth and her plumb dsl lips with great eye contact made it even better. She did her 360 move where she almost went full dt in every angle.

    On came the cover and went through the greatest hits. If you guys are able to get her to pop she does insane kegals cause that set me off.

    Always a great visit with her and wish my layover in lax was a few days. Will be back in my next trip!

    Services.

    DFK BBBJ dt cfs.

  9. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.
    She's back! For approximately 10 days.

  10. #11242
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.
    Where is this place? Can't even search on Google.

  11. #11241
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Angie at LA Asian Spa

    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.

  12. #11240

    Ruby Back?

    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic5  [View Original Post]
    After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.

    Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.

    I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.

    Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.

    Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.

    For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

    For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.

    My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

  13. #11239
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Mandy at Torrance Wellness Spa

    I made an appointment to see Mandy. She is pretty with long brown hair. A petite spinner with nice enhanced C cups. Her pussy is clean shaven and her ass is nice and firm.

    Mandy did an enjoyable massage with plenty of teasing. I was completely hard when she turned me over. Then she went directly to my cock and started deep throating it. Really working it good. Then I returned the favor and gave her pussy a thorough licking. She was rolling her hips really getting into it.

    Next the condom went on and I had her hop on for cowgirl. She lowered her pussy down on my cock and it was a nice tight fit. She was bouncing on my cock while I played with her titties.

    We switched to standing missionary and I stroked her with her ankles resting on my shoulders. Her pussy is very tight and I was struggling to hold back from nutting. Then Mandy started rolling her hips grunting and groaning and released a major orgasm.

    I pulled out and Mandy sucked my cock to completion. Her blowjob is intense. I came so hard my knees were buckling.

    She cleaned me up and gave me a cold water on the way out. I will definitely be coming back for more.

  14. #11238

    Wen again

    Paid another visit to Wen in culver. I'm a long time customer here so she tries to go the extra mile for me. The reason I keep coming back here is because its private, she knows what I like, its always clean and comfortable. I like to try other parlors to see what's out there but most providers do their predictable routine. She has very enjoyable C (maybe D) cup breast with perfect nipples. She tells me they're real. She is obviously proud of them. Duh of course they are real. She probably in her fifties but I like her body overall. On this visit she removed her dress and let me have full access to her pillows and light caressing of her downstairs kitchen appliances. No penetration. She doesn't like it. She does this thing where she leans in close to my rod and teases me like she's going to lollipop it but just points at it with her tongue and spits on it a few times. Its a tease but I like it. Not something she will do for a first timer, but like I say, more visits and she gets creative. She always gives me extra time. Its a nice escape if you're needing a release but no FS. I usually go for an hour. 6/. 6.

  15. #11237
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Ruby at TA

    After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.

    Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.

    I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.

    Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.

    Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.

    For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

    For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.

    My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape